5 ways "the president" insults American voters

Fox news. The place that paid 700 million because they lie to their viewers.

And whose ratings STILL KICK CNNS ASS.

And no, they were forced to pay 700 million because they upset the butthurt left who pretend to love the constitution and then line-item-veto the amendments that they don't like, like the first, second, fourth, sixth....

I don't watch CNN, so I DGAD. All those ratings show is the number of idiots and retards who watch TV. Because if you are watching news knowing that they lie and then try using what they tel us you as some knd of ultimate truth, you are mental.

Tell that to all your left wing bretheren who worship CNN and PMSDNC.

Poor little small hands deplorable.

Most of America hates maga already.
1717885166158.png

Pussy says Time for Ignore!

Tell that to all your left wing bretheren who worship CNN and PMSDNC.
I will once they have to pay 700 million for lying to their viewers.

LOL

It never fails! I'm telling you, it never fails!

Suggest or imply someone watches CNN

and inevitably

DENIAL!

"I don't watch cnn"

Right... :rolleyes:
The problem with your post is that I actually do not watch CNN. There are other sources of news besides the network that Trump told you was bad.

Last edited:

The problem with your post is that I actually do not watch CNN. There are other sources of news besides the network that Trump told you was bad.
Don't care. I think all leftists need to be on Ignore

the pussy says so

I'm just tired of polluting my mind with BS and say nothing posts..

1717885734395.png

This thread points to the core of our dysfunction as a nation. We need leaders pledged to uniting us, rather than scoring points for their "side" if the culture war.

What do you watch?

Forum List

Back