🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

The black majority areas of the world have the worst quality of life, the white areas have the best.

Your white. I expect you would say that. Your concept of what the best quality of life is like is going to be different from mine. I dont like cold weather so I'd rather be in Nigeria than Iceland.
You think the quality of life depends on the weather, you are such a Negro :lol:

I want two things
1. Low crime
2. Innovation

Both of these idea's = success... White, blacks and yellows should all agree with this.

The black majority areas of the world have the worst quality of life, the white areas have the best.

Your white. I expect you would say that. Your concept of what the best quality of life is like is going to be different from mine. I dont like cold weather so I'd rather be in Nigeria than Iceland.
You think the quality of life depends on the weather, you are such a Negro :lol:

Thats one part of it. However, I like living in style so I need some amenities as well.

Thats one part of it. However, I like living in style so I need some amenities as well.
What you going to put in you're dung hut?

What you going to put in you're dung hut?

No. I like Banana Island in Lagos. You ought to get a kick out of that now that I think about it.

Tank havent you figured out by now I'm leading you around by the nose? Travel outside of your trailer park for once in your life or at least research on the internet. You couldn't afford to live up to my standards.

Without the White mans inventions you would be living in a dung hut.

Without the White mans inventions you would be living in a dung hut.

Since all knowledge is based on ancient African knowledge you'd probably be still living in a cave if it wasn't for us.

I wouldn't go that far. A great amount of it is based on Jew and Asian knowledge.

Actually if you research you will find out the first of the ancient Chinese dynasties were Africans. A Chinese researcher set out to prove Asians were not related to Africans and had the courage to face the fact he waa wrong with undeniable evidence from DNA.

Forum List

Back