🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

Government dependancy certainly helps blacks stay poor and at the bottom of the social latter so to speak

Poor people have too much money, that's why they are poor.

Good reasoning!

Government handouts have sapped generations of Americans of self reliance and because of THAT they are trapped in poverty.

That's exactly what I said - poor people have too much money, that's why they are poor. If they just had less money they'd be middle class, don't you agree?

Rich people on the other hand have way too little money. We should cut their taxes, so they will have more. Wouldn't you agree?

Since all knowledge is based on ancient African knowledge you'd probably be still living in a cave if it wasn't for us.

I wouldn't go that far. A great amount of it is based on Jew and Asian knowledge.

Actually if you research you will find out the first of the ancient Chinese dynasties were Africans. A Chinese researcher set out to prove Asians were not related to Africans and had the courage to face the fact he waa wrong with undeniable evidence from DNA.

Thats a chicken or egg argument.

Poor people have too much money, that's why they are poor.

Good reasoning!

Government handouts have sapped generations of Americans of self reliance and because of THAT they are trapped in poverty.

That's exactly what I said - poor people have too much money, that's why they are poor. If they just had less money they'd be middle class, don't you agree?

Rich people on the other hand have way too little money. We should cut their taxes, so they will have more. Wouldn't you agree?

Kind of like the old saying
Give a man a fish(welfare) they eat for a day
Teach a man(educate) to fish and he will feed himself, his family and advance his society.

This is the point.

What does a man sitting down on his ass draining our treasury do for this nation?

They need more education and a system that allows them to get into a job....

This should be the goal.:eusa_whistle:

Yes they need better access to education - we'll start by eliminating the Department of Education.

Education was always something handled on the local level. Now that's been co-opted by the Federal Government our kids learn less and less with each passing year. How is THAT a good thing for the poor? How does THAT help them get an education?

The states never administered loan and grant programs for college as big as what the federal government is doing, don't be ridiculous. They used to directly fund the costs of higher education at a higher proportion - but its hardly the federal government's fault they decided to take that money to build prisons instead!

But you're right - the poor pay way too low an interest rate on their student loans! We should eliminate federally subsidized loans so they will have to pay higher interest, that will make them less poor, wouldn't you agree?

Because the problem with the poor - as I am learning from you - is that they just have too much!

Last edited:
50 years ago Martin Luther King shared his dream of a nation where black and whites would seamlessly interweave in making a larger and better American fabric; where skin color was irrelevant.

That is perfectly in line with the American ideal: come here with an idea, with a talent, with a skill, with a mission and nurture it and tend to it until it blossoms.

Instead we heard yesterday blacks need more government programs and support

Was MLK's vision the path that's been followed, or is that the road not taken?

Has government dependency over the past 50 years helped or hurt Whites who were and ARE recipients of it?

Like the zillions of white kids with federally subsidized student loans and grants or the thousands upon thousands of white business owners who have relied on SBA loans to start or maintain their business?

Those don't count - those are examples of people picking themselves up by their bootstraps. Its the blacks you need to worry about.

Racebaiting 101 --

actually this thread is starting to cross into the type of propaganda used by the nazi's against the jews.

--and that is not hyperbole -- I said "starting to" -- the OP is dancing around the edge, careful not to go too far and be exposed for the racist that she is.

Race-Baiting.jpg

Burning question:

How does what Hitler did to the Jews compare with racism? You idiot. Ever since before the Civil War, Democrats have been the racists. Why can you or your malinformed ilk see that?

Last edited:
I wouldn't go that far. A great amount of it is based on Jew and Asian knowledge.

Actually if you research you will find out the first of the ancient Chinese dynasties were Africans. A Chinese researcher set out to prove Asians were not related to Africans and had the courage to face the fact he waa wrong with undeniable evidence from DNA.

How so? There is a marker in DNA that is like a time line. Really interesting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3IzMvBeOLk]UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: The Black Chinese: DNA test... Case Closed - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3IzMvBeOLk]UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: The Black Chinese: DNA test... Case Closed - YouTube[/ame]

How so? Cause you dont know if they were black before they were Chinese....Could be visa/versa

How so? Cause you dont know if they were black before they were Chinese....Could be visa/versa

Do you know anything about DNA? Not trying to be a smart ass but at least look at the video and do additional research on the how they can pinpoint time with DNA

UNTOLD BLACK HISTORY: The Black Chinese: DNA test... Case Closed - YouTube

Do you know anything about DNA? Not trying to be a smart ass but at least look at the video and do additional research on the how they can pinpoint time with DNA

DNA does not indicate color. It may effect color but you cant use it say for certain 50 thousand years ago we were all black. hell is anything the color of your skin is because of environmental mutation. Chances are we were more a brown like Arab color.

Last edited:

DNA does not indicate color. It may effect color but you cant use it say for certain 50 thousand years ago we were all black. hell is anything the color of your skin is because of environmental mutation. Chances are we were more a brown like Arab color.

Not very many people are or were black in color. Maybe I should have said of African origin and they definitely were dark brown. The amount of history that has been purposely or accidentally hidden or lost is staggering.

I love how blacks are always trying to tell everyone how smart they used to be :lol:

I love how blacks are always trying to tell everyone how smart they used to be :lol:

If it was true...Why did every race enslave them?:eek:

No great armies
No leadership
No innovation for all of Africa able to hold off the arabs or whites.

Probably because we believed in peace and scholarship. You white boys devolved into some savages that held killing people in high regard.

Last edited:
The OP is yet another example of conservatives grossly oversimplifying a difficult, complex problem and attempting to contrive a controversy where none exists.

Conservatives couldn’t care less about what might be ‘hurting Blacks,’ instead they’re exploiting a difficult and complex problem for some perceived partisan gain.

Ironic post is ironic.
The Democrats have been exploiting blacks for 50 years.

No great armies
No leadership

Probably because we believed in peace and scholarship. You white boys devolved into some savages that held killing people in high regard.

Remind me what literature ancient black people produced. What philosophy did they propound?
The only innovation seems to be enslaving blacks. And even then they needed Arabs to help.

But whatever it is, that culture is long lost in America. It has been replaced with a dysfunctional inner city ghetto culture designed to reinforce failure.

I'm not the only one. However just telling somebody that does nothing really. It has to be put into perspective along with other education. Healing from psychological damage passed on from generation to generation takes time and the building of relationships so you have permission to lead.

there IS NO PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE if you do not infiltrate it into the kids.

YOU do this, do you understand? So STOP and it is GONE instantaneously.

the ones directly affected were damaged - everyone born afterwards WAS NOT and if they were - that is because the constant INDOCTRINATION with victimhood mentality and entitlement attitude.
THIS what is holding you back - and nothing else.

since the 70s there is not even the smallest reason for black people not to succeed - not even one - from outside - you can blame lack of success on the own community only.

Government dependency and victimhood mentality - those two reasons are the ones which prevent success.

NOTHING ELSE.

there are no psychological problems if you do not perpetuate them yourself.

Educating is vastly different from infiltrating. Kids must be educated on the why of their reality. White people may not like it but thats tuff. I'm not going let my children be surprised when someone uses a racial slur on them. They are going to know why the ignorance exists and also know their history so the have self esteem intact after the attack. I dont run around saying the white man keeps me down but I'm not going to lie to my kids so whites can be guilt free.
Indoctrination with constant whining and victimhood is not teching .

Black people might not like to hear the truth, but that's tuff- the only people responsible for their failures are themselves and those who indoctrinate them with perpetual victimhood and constant government dependency.

Get over it - the glass is either half full or half empty . You can whine and complain all you want, but untill you change you own attitude, you will always be unhappy.

White people could not care less - they are not the ones to be blamed for the failures of the black ones in2013. You ae the ones responsible for your own failures- get used to i, you are going to hear it all the time now

Last edited:

No great armies
No leadership

Remind me what literature ancient black people produced. What philosophy did they propound?
The only innovation seems to be enslaving blacks. And even then they needed Arabs to help.

But whatever it is, that culture is long lost in America. It has been replaced with a dysfunctional inner city ghetto culture designed to reinforce failure.

Wasnt it you that told me you were a scholar? You should be embarrassed to even ask that question. Evidently you bought what was presented to you and dug no further. African literature was originally purely oratory in nature with scholars placing emphasis on great speaking and presentation skills. Unfortunately, most written literature was stolen by Europeans or destroyed.

As far as philosophy there were many great African philosophers that preceded anything in Europe. One must be intelligent enough to ask the right questions. Why in the world would the Greek philosophers like Socrates and Aristotle trek to Africa to learn? Who did the learn from?

Yes a lot has been lost or destroyed purposely by white people.

Forum List

Back