🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

They didnt.
Afrocentrism is racism wrapped up in faux scholarship that feeds the fantasy that blacks have been robbed by whitey. It isnt true. It is mere propaganda.

:lol: So are your really denying that Greek philosophers traveled to Africa to learn from Africans? I cant do this with you anymore. :lol:

Because you have nothing. Nothing except propaganda and misinformation.

Actually I have quotes from those philosophers themselves. You may want to look them up. A scholarly scholar such as yourself should have experienced this knowledge in your sophomore year in college. Are you lying about being a scholar? :lol:

You call it whining i call it teaching which is necessary to explain present day reality. Since I dont really care what you think i believe I will keep doing what I do. I agree with you all day long that its no ones fault but the Black community. You will never hear me say otherwise. Instead I ask the people I talk to what they are going to do now that they are armed with the truth. The proof my methods work are reflected in the amount of youth that have gone on to be successful. I think I'll take my results over your theories.

I could not care less what you are going to be indoctrinating.

I am just informing you that you can not count on a "white guilt" anymore - it's gone.

it's 2013 - everybody knows that everyone is responsible for their own success, not anybody else.

If you want to cut black kids wings by programming them on a failure - by all means - do it.

Who cares?

Your guilt was never anything i desired or counted on. Actually it was the farthest thing from my mind. Like i have said before just get out of the way.

I am not on your way. Neither am I going to get anywhere where I do not want to be and neither you, nor anybody else is going to tell me :lol:
YOU and your constant whining and your looking whom to blame except yourself is on your own way.

Is that your reply? Afrocentrism is only ugly when it refutes your beliefs. You never answered the question scholar. Why did the Greek philosophers travel to Africa to learn? You should know this.

They didnt.
Afrocentrism is racism wrapped up in faux scholarship that feeds the fantasy that blacks have been robbed by whitey. It isnt true. It is mere propaganda.

:lol: So are your really denying that Greek philosophers traveled to Africa to learn from Africans? I cant do this with you anymore. :lol:

I'm curious, Asclepis...I assume you're talking about the Egyptians here? Or perhaps the Carthaginians? While it is true that they both existed on the African continent they are both more Mediterranean influenced than the continent of Africa itself. Great civilizations at that time grew up because they occupied trade routes or important waterways. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any civilizations in Africa that were removed from the Mediterranean or the Nile river valley that the Greeks philosophers were clamoring to learn from.

Actually I have quotes from those philosophers themselves. You may want to look them up. A scholarly scholar such as yourself should have experienced this knowledge in your sophomore year in college. Are you lying about being a scholar? :lol:

Post them or STFU.

They didnt.

I'm curious, Asclepis...I assume you're talking about the Egyptians here? Or perhaps the Carthaginians? While it is true that they both existed on the African continent they are both more Mediterranean influenced than the continent of Africa itself. Great civilizations at that time grew up because they occupied trade routes or important waterways. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any civilizations in Africa that were removed from the Mediterranean or the Nile river valley that the Greeks philosophers were clamoring to learn from.

I'm really glad you pointed that out. I was hoping Rabbi would have the wit to come up with it. That assumption is false. Aristotle himself said the Egyptians were Black. To go back even further the Nubian Empires preceded the Egyptian ones and laid the foundation for the Egyptian empire.

Aristotle, one of the greatest of Greek philosophers, wrote in Physiognomonica that "the Ethiopians and Egyptians are very black". Herodotus (also a Greek historian) adds that the ancient Egyptians had "black skin and wooly hair".

Post them or STFU.
This is how you can tell a poser from a real scholar. A real scholar would not get angry. Your probably destroying your keyboard in anger right about now!:lol:

Post them or STFU.
This is how you can tell a poser from a real scholar. A real scholar would not get angry. Your probably destroying your keyboard in anger right about now!:lol:

No, I'm laughing at the moron who thinks he knows something and yet cannot defend his position.

The progressives/Democrats have enslaved the blacks community in generational poverty...

So you're saying their condition is not their fault?

Whatever happened to "personal responsibility" ?

Whatever happened to reading?

I suppose the Cambodians should take personal responsibility for being killed under Pol Pot.

I read. I read "The progressives/Democrats have enslaved the blacks." Last time I checked, enslavement is a condition of involuntary servitude. It is thus illogical to consider today's black to be 'enslaved' by the Democrats and simultaneously blame the blacks for their condition.

Post them or STFU.

No, I'm laughing at the moron who thinks he knows something and yet cannot defend his position.

I dont need to defend anything though. Youre the one saying the Greek philosophers didnt travel to Africa to learn at the feet of Africans. I know history has been altered but I thought that at the very least was common knowledge. What are they teaching you these days in that scholarly environment you say you stay in?

According to your link, it says Sam stole the idea of a comb from his father.

History also shows that since time immemorial, in India, there was a device that was specialized in removing seed from long staple cottons.

Whitney's device was different. He utilized pulleys, etc. This doesn't look like a "comb" to me, and in fact, it utilizes a brush roller, and not a comb which is the claim in your interesting article:

gin.jpg

Whitney's Cotton Gin - patented in 1793.

Without the White mans inventions you would be living in a dung hut.

And without the cotton gin you would be paying $500 dollars for your tighty whities.....
A white guy invented the cotton gin :lol:

Yes he did. Wrong invention. Doesn't matter though. My point is that if you look at say Carver you realize it isnt color that makes one smart... I mean shit look at you your white and seem about as smart as a brick.

History also shows that since time immemorial, in India, there was a device that was specialized in removing seed from long staple cottons.

Whitney's device was different. He utilized pulleys, etc. This doesn't look like a "comb" to me, and in fact, it utilizes a brush roller, and not a comb which is the claim in your interesting article:

gin.jpg

Thats right he mechanized something the slaves had been using and took credit for the entire concept. If there was an prior invention in India why is Eli credited with inventing it? A link to that Indian one would be a nice touch. Sounds interesting.

gin.jpg

Thats right he mechanized something the slaves had been using and took credit for the entire concept. If there was an prior invention in India why is Eli credited with inventing it? A link to that Indian one would be a nice touch. Sounds interesting.

Afrocentric nonsense. He built a better mouse trap.

gin.jpg

They say something completely wrong. You prove them wrong. Then they nit pic the point that proved them wrong. Get proven wrong again...wash and repeat

gin.jpg

Afrocentric nonsense. He built a better mouse trap.

Par for the course privileged BS. He stole the idea and supposedly built a better mouse trap. Doesn't mean he invented it. i wouldn't be surprised if the improvement was also the work of a Black man. They stole more than just that concept and got credit for it. You have to remember slaves were property back then and were not allowed to file for patents.

gin.jpg

They say something completely wrong. You prove them wrong. Then they nit pic the point that proved them wrong. Get proven wrong again...wash and repeat

When you think about it though its unsettling to realize you dont actually know if everything you were taught is true. Probably screws with their heads. Imagine what people felt like when they found out the earth wasn't flat.

I'm really glad you pointed that out. I was hoping Rabbi would have the wit to come up with it. That assumption is false. Aristotle himself said the Egyptians were Black. To go back even further the Nubian Empires preceded the Egyptian ones and laid the foundation for the Egyptian empire.

Aristotle, one of the greatest of Greek philosophers, wrote in Physiognomonica that "the Ethiopians and Egyptians are very black". Herodotus (also a Greek historian) adds that the ancient Egyptians had "black skin and wooly hair".

With all due respect for both Aristotle and Herodotus...the Egyptians themselves considered themselves to be "brown"...a mix between the cultures that surrounded them. I think if you go and look you can find Egyptian murals that depict the different peoples that surrounded Egypt as well as the Egyptians themselves. The Nubian empire did indeed contribute to the genetic makeup of Egypt but so did some Arab empires to it's west.

I dont need to defend anything though. Youre the one saying the Greek philosophers didnt travel to Africa to learn at the feet of Africans. I know history has been altered but I thought that at the very least was common knowledge. What are they teaching you these days in that scholarly environment you say you stay in?

And once again, Asclepias...are you assigning the term "Africans" to the Egyptians? The Nubian empire didn't really come into it's own until after Egypt became firmly established...and then only because it was the main conduit for Egyptian trading with the interior of Africa.

Forum List

Back