🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

50 years later: has government dependency helped or hurt blacks?

there IS NO PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE if you do not infiltrate it into the kids.

YOU do this, do you understand? So STOP and it is GONE instantaneously.

the ones directly affected were damaged - everyone born afterwards WAS NOT and if they were - that is because the constant INDOCTRINATION with victimhood mentality and entitlement attitude.
THIS what is holding you back - and nothing else.

since the 70s there is not even the smallest reason for black people not to succeed - not even one - from outside - you can blame lack of success on the own community only.

Government dependency and victimhood mentality - those two reasons are the ones which prevent success.

NOTHING ELSE.

there are no psychological problems if you do not perpetuate them yourself.

Educating is vastly different from infiltrating. Kids must be educated on the why of their reality. White people may not like it but thats tuff. I'm not going let my children be surprised when someone uses a racial slur on them. They are going to know why the ignorance exists and also know their history so the have self esteem intact after the attack. I dont run around saying the white man keeps me down but I'm not going to lie to my kids so whites can be guilt free.
Indoctrination with constant whining and victimhood is not teching .

Black people might not like to hear the truth, but that's tuff- the only people responsible for their failures are themselves and those who indoctrinate them with perpetual victimhood and constant government dependency.

Get over it - the glass is either half full or half empty . You can whine and complain all you want, but untill you change you own attitude, you will always be unhappy.

White people could not care less - they are not the ones to be blamed for the failures of the black ones in2013. You ae the ones responsible for your own failures- get used to i, you are going to hear it all the time now

You call it whining i call it teaching which is necessary to explain present day reality. Since I dont really care what you think i believe I will keep doing what I do. I agree with you all day long that its no ones fault but the Black community. You will never hear me say otherwise. Instead I ask the people I talk to what they are going to do now that they are armed with the truth. The proof my methods work are reflected in the amount of youth that have gone on to be successful. I think I'll take my results over your theories.

African literature was originally purely oratory in nature with scholars placing emphasis on great speaking and presentation skills. Unfortunately, most written literature was stolen by Europeans or destroyed.

Yes a lot has been lost or destroyed purposely by white people.
If you don't know what was the "African literature", how do you know it was "lost, stolen and destroyed? :lol:

African literature was originally purely oratory in nature with scholars placing emphasis on great speaking and presentation skills. Unfortunately, most written literature was stolen by Europeans or destroyed.

If you don't know what was the "African literature", how do you know it was "lost, stolen and destroyed? :lol:

Who said i didnt know? :lol:

The OP is yet another example of conservatives grossly oversimplifying a difficult, complex problem and attempting to contrive a controversy where none exists.

Conservatives couldn’t care less about what might be ‘hurting Blacks,’ instead they’re exploiting a difficult and complex problem for some perceived partisan gain.

We're trying to examine and change the kind of pathology that leads to 70% out of wedlock births, illiteracy, crime and poverty.

I can't imagine MLK looking at black society today and believing that his message resonated and was acted upon.

Black should be the ones rebelling against the intellectual pedophilia practiced upon them by the big city teacher unions

Black should be the ones rebelling against the deplorable condition in public housing. Sell the units to the tenants for peanuts and let them either stay and improve the property or resell at a huge profit to someone who will

I love how blacks are always trying to tell everyone how smart they used to be :lol:

If it was true...Why did every race enslave them?:eek:

No great armies
No leadership
No innovation for all of Africa able to hold off the arabs or whites.

Probably because we believed in peace and scholarship. You white boys devolved into some savages that held killing people in high regard.

Now you're trying to compete with these two idiots and prove you're just as racist as they are? What a laudable goal......... :rolleyes:

All three of you are the same kind of idiot.

I love how blacks are always trying to tell everyone how smart they used to be :lol:

No great armies
No leadership

Actually, there's not a race on this planet that hasn't been enslaved by another race or even their own at some point in time.

With the period of Colonization, African oral traditions and written works came under a serious outside threat. Europeans, justifying themselves with the Christian ethics, tried to destroy the "pagan" and "primitive" culture of the Africans,
to make them more pliable slaves. However, African Literature survived this concerted attack. In 1789, The Interesting Narrative of the Life of Olaudah Equiano, or Gustava Vassa was the first slave narrative to be published. Kidnapped from Nigeria, this Ibo man wrote his autobiography in Great Britain in English, and like Achebe used his narrative as a platform to attack the injustices of slavery and cultural destruction. Back in Africa, Swahili poetry threw off the dominating influence of Islam and reverted back to native Bantu forms. One exemplar of this was Utendi wa Inkishafi (Soul's Awakening), a poem detailing the vanity of earthly life. The Europeans, by bringing journalism and government schools to Africa, helped further the development of literature. Local newspapers abounded, and often they featured sections of local African poetry and short stories. While originally these fell close to the European form, slowly they broke away and became more and more African in nature. One of these writers was Oliver Schreiner, whose novel Story of an African Farm (1883) is considered the first African classic analysis of racial and sexual issues. Other notable writers, such as Samuel Mqhayi and Thomas Mofolo begin portraying Africans as complex and human characters. Achebe was highly influenced by these writers in their human portrayal of both sides of colonization.
African Literature

Its ok to say you don't know, that's fine. Its another thing to pretend that because you don't know it to be true, its not true.

All this talk of ignorance and you don't know simple easy to find information?

Probably because we believed in peace and scholarship. You white boys devolved into some savages that held killing people in high regard.

Remind me what literature ancient black people produced. What philosophy did they propound?
The only innovation seems to be enslaving blacks. And even then they needed Arabs to help.

But whatever it is, that culture is long lost in America. It has been replaced with a dysfunctional inner city ghetto culture designed to reinforce failure.

Wasnt it you that told me you were a scholar? You should be embarrassed to even ask that question. Evidently you bought what was presented to you and dug no further. African literature was originally purely oratory in nature with scholars placing emphasis on great speaking and presentation skills. Unfortunately, most written literature was stolen by Europeans or destroyed.

As far as philosophy there were many great African philosophers that preceded anything in Europe. One must be intelligent enough to ask the right questions. Why in the world would the Greek philosophers like Socrates and Aristotle trek to Africa to learn? Who did the learn from?

Ah yes the ugly bigotry of Afrocentrism rears its nasty head. Everything worthwhile came from Africa but those darn racist white people erased all evidence of it.
A person would have to be a fool to believe that. Even semi scholarly works like Black Athena try to weave a tapestry out of a bare thread.

No great armies
No leadership

Now you're trying to compete with these two idiots and prove you're just as racist as they are? What a laudable goal......... :rolleyes:

All three of you are the same kind of idiot.

You're right. I apologize to those of you that are not racist. These 2 were just too easy and i couldnt help myself.

Remind me what literature ancient black people produced. What philosophy did they propound?
The only innovation seems to be enslaving blacks. And even then they needed Arabs to help.

But whatever it is, that culture is long lost in America. It has been replaced with a dysfunctional inner city ghetto culture designed to reinforce failure.

Wasnt it you that told me you were a scholar? You should be embarrassed to even ask that question. Evidently you bought what was presented to you and dug no further. African literature was originally purely oratory in nature with scholars placing emphasis on great speaking and presentation skills. Unfortunately, most written literature was stolen by Europeans or destroyed.

As far as philosophy there were many great African philosophers that preceded anything in Europe. One must be intelligent enough to ask the right questions. Why in the world would the Greek philosophers like Socrates and Aristotle trek to Africa to learn? Who did the learn from?

Ah yes the ugly bigotry of Afrocentrism rears its nasty head. Everything worthwhile came from Africa but those darn racist white people erased all evidence of it.
A person would have to be a fool to believe that. Even semi scholarly works like Black Athena try to weave a tapestry out of a bare thread.

Is that your reply? Afrocentrism is only ugly when it refutes your beliefs. You never answered the question scholar. Why did the Greek philosophers travel to Africa to learn? You should know this.

Educating is vastly different from infiltrating. Kids must be educated on the why of their reality. White people may not like it but thats tuff. I'm not going let my children be surprised when someone uses a racial slur on them. They are going to know why the ignorance exists and also know their history so the have self esteem intact after the attack. I dont run around saying the white man keeps me down but I'm not going to lie to my kids so whites can be guilt free.

Black people might not like to hear the truth, but that's tuff- the only people responsible for their failures are themselves and those who indoctrinate them with perpetual victimhood and constant government dependency.

Get over it - the glass is either half full or half empty . You can whine and complain all you want, but untill you change you own attitude, you will always be unhappy.

White people could not care less - they are not the ones to be blamed for the failures of the black ones in2013. You ae the ones responsible for your own failures- get used to i, you are going to hear it all the time now

You call it whining i call it teaching which is necessary to explain present day reality. Since I dont really care what you think i believe I will keep doing what I do. I agree with you all day long that its no ones fault but the Black community. You will never hear me say otherwise. Instead I ask the people I talk to what they are going to do now that they are armed with the truth. The proof my methods work are reflected in the amount of youth that have gone on to be successful. I think I'll take my results over your theories.

I could not care less what you are going to be indoctrinating.

I am just informing you that you can not count on a "white guilt" anymore - it's gone.

it's 2013 - everybody knows that everyone is responsible for their own success, not anybody else.

If you want to cut black kids wings by programming them on a failure - by all means - do it.

Who cares?

Look above and stop being uninformed of such basic information

Is that your reply? Afrocentrism is only ugly when it refutes your beliefs. You never answered the question scholar. Why did the Greek philosophers travel to Africa to learn? You should know this.

They didnt.
Afrocentrism is racism wrapped up in faux scholarship that feeds the fantasy that blacks have been robbed by whitey. It isnt true. It is mere propaganda.

I could not care less what you are going to be indoctrinating.

I am just informing you that you can not count on a "white guilt" anymore - it's gone.

it's 2013 - everybody knows that everyone is responsible for their own success, not anybody else.

If you want to cut black kids wings by programming them on a failure - by all means - do it.

Who cares?

Your guilt was never anything i desired or counted on. Actually it was the farthest thing from my mind. Like i have said before just get out of the way.

Sez the most ignorant poster on these boards. A guy who can't even tell when his azz has been handed to him in an argument.

Sez the most ignorant poster on these boards. A guy who can't even tell when his azz has been handed to him in an argument.

Ok, but did you read that you were wrong? Stop being wrong.

They didnt.
Afrocentrism is racism wrapped up in faux scholarship that feeds the fantasy that blacks have been robbed by whitey. It isnt true. It is mere propaganda.

:lol: So are your really denying that Greek philosophers traveled to Africa to learn from Africans? I cant do this with you anymore. :lol:

They didnt.

:lol: So are your really denying that Greek philosophers traveled to Africa to learn from Africans? I cant do this with you anymore. :lol:

Because you have nothing. Nothing except propaganda and misinformation.

Forum List

Back