51 to 49 witnesses rejected

Obama zero lies, Trump 14562 so far
Who brainwashed your feeble mind into believing that?

Let me guess... was it the Washington "Jimmy's World" Post? CNN?

You TDS afflicted morons are fucking pathetic. :cuckoo:
All the respected journalists and law enforcement around the world, as opposed to your bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ lying heroes.
Hmm.... seems to me that you are purposely dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?

Is it because your idiotic opinion makes no fucking sense to any reasonable rational person?

THINK!
What question? where I get my ideas is from every possible media there is. While most GOP voters can't stand to watch anything but Fox Rush etc etc garbage propaganda. Law enforcement also thinks you're nuts.
You're a class a idiot. You say you are educated but talk like a retarded ghetto rat.

Law enforcement backs Donald Trump, because he shows them respect [emoji110] and appreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm shocked, most POS lefties did.
No lies, just campaign promises changed by Congress 2 years later. More garbage propaganda from the champion liars of all time

Like keeping your doctor, if you like them?

So we can’t expect your vote?

No one in the real world votes Republican. All they care about is cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations deregulated corruption, and cutting services for the non rich.the GOP reconciliation law means they only need 51 votes for that while the GOP filibuster means the Democrats need 60 votes for reform way overdue. Only propaganda makes this mess possible. 35 years now of the ruin of the middle class and give away to the rich. With the corrupt bubble and bust every chance they get. Great job scumbags and silly dupes...

I’m registered republican and vote republican. I’m sure that’s why Don was elected. I’m going to vote republican again for the next presidential election.

No lies, just campaign promises changed by Congress 2 years later. More garbage propaganda from the champion liars of all time

No one in the real world votes Republican. All they care about is cutting taxes on the rich and giant corporations deregulated corruption, and cutting services for the non rich.the GOP reconciliation law means they only need 51 votes for that while the GOP filibuster means the Democrats need 60 votes for reform way overdue. Only propaganda makes this mess possible. 35 years now of the ruin of the middle class and give away to the rich. With the corrupt bubble and bust every chance they get. Great job scumbags and silly dupes...

Guess we'll find out come November.

So you’re going to trash Don, and then not vote for one of the dim geriatric candidates? You seem to have a lot to say. At least tell us who you think we should vote for and why. You initiated this dialogue.

I’m registered republican and vote republican. I’m sure that’s why Don was elected. I’m going to vote republican again for the next presidential election.

Only the brainwash makes you possible LOL. Keep voting for The greedy idiot GOP rich then.... Based on nothing but propaganda. Poor America

So you’re going to trash Don, and then not vote for one of the dim geriatric candidates? You seem to have a lot to say. At least tell us who you think we should vote for and why. You initiated this dialogue.

Cops support Trump because they are brainwashed functional morons LOL. Trump is the swamp. Law enforcement who make policy think he is a swamp.

Only the brainwash makes you possible LOL. Keep voting for The greedy idiot GOP rich then.... Based on nothing but propaganda. Poor America

As opposed to your hurt feelings, when you’re make believe mommy lost? Good luck with your choices for dim in 20. Keep on losing.

Cops support Trump because they are brainwashed functional morons LOL. Trump is the swamp. Law enforcement who make policy think he is a swamp.

Cops put the work in. They are handcuffed by law enforcement and government, who implement policies that aren’t rooted in reality. They are the ones who respond to your trailer, when you drink too much and pee your pants. So much you know.

As opposed to your hurt feelings, when you’re make believe mommy lost? Good luck with your choices for dim in 20. Keep on losing.

You vote for the person you want to have a beer with. I vote for policies. We have lost leadership in the modern world the last 35 years with this GOP crap give away to the rich screw everybody else propagandize the dupes GOP. Worst inequality and upward mobility ever is a disgrace. You don't even know about it.

Cops put the work in. They are handcuffed by law enforcement and government, who implement policies that aren’t rooted in reality. They are the ones who respond to your trailer, when you drink too much and pee your pants. So much you know.

We are talking politics here. the cops are under a lot of pressure with the worst inequality and hopelessness and upward mobility ever. But it is totally irrelevant to politics except in that way.

You vote for the person you want to have a beer with. I vote for policies. We have lost leadership in the modern world the last 35 years with this GOP crap give away to the rich screw everybody else propagandize the dupes GOP. Worst inequality and upward mobility ever is a disgrace. You don't even know about it.

I don’t drink beer with people. I’m too busy working and providing for my family. I’m not gullible enough to believe in fantasy policies. I can see through that. I don’t receive any benefits from the government. I pay taxes, that pay for benefits that able bodied people who don’t work, abuse.

We are talking politics here. the cops are under a lot of pressure with the worst inequality and hopelessness and upward mobility ever. But it is totally irrelevant to politics except in that way.

You just called cops brainwashed functional morons. You started the dialogue, and are now changing your statements. You really are a dim.

I don’t drink beer with people. I’m too busy working and providing for my family. I’m not gullible enough to believe in fantasy policies. I can see through that. I don’t receive any benefits from the government. I pay taxes, that pay for benefits that able bodied people who don’t work, abuse.

They used to be called the unfortunate Tama now the dupes blame the victims of GOP policy. We need investment in education and training and infrastructure again. Not a flat tax system.

Liar. Thugs like you are the swamp.

You just called cops brainwashed functional morons. You started the dialogue, and are now changing your statements. You really are a dim.

Politically if they are Republicans they are brainwashed functional morons. Otherwise they just fine except when they're not.

Francisco is so stupid he doesn't know what dim means.

they would not be fantasy policies if they could be passed over GOP obstructions. Health Care daycare cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure and taxing the rich most people want all of that. And we are the only rich country that doesn't have all that. Thanks to you and your brainwash.

I thought Democrats were all pansies. Unbelievable hate propaganda you spout you poor thing. Did you see the the tax returns Trump gave for 1984 to 94? Worst businessman ever lost a hundred million dollars a year running casinos for crying out loud. I can't believe you missed that LOL just kidding. And the only spike in violence is by right-wingers against Jews blacks gays and Muslims, especially when Trump has a rally. A disgrace. By the way there is no immigration crisis. There is a war on drugs war zone in Central America LOL great job!

I thought Democrats were all pansies. Unbelievable hate propaganda you spout you poor thing. Did you see the the tax returns Trump gave for 1984 to 94? Worst businessman ever lost a hundred million dollars a year running casinos for crying out loud. I can't believe you missed that LOL just kidding. And the only spike in violence is by right-wingers against Jews blacks gays and Muslims, especially when Trump has a rally. A disgrace. By the way there is no immigration crisis. There is a war on drugs war zone in Central America LOL great job!

You are nothing but a punk liar.The violence comes from your side BLM, ANTIFA, OWS. Unfortunately they are all cowards who wear masks. All propagandists like you are cowards at heart, you want others to do your "fighting" for you.

Thug, he’s a gladiator. And he likes gladiator movies.

Politically if they are Republicans they are brainwashed functional morons. Otherwise they just fine except when they're not.

Are you an 18 year old girl? Not to worry. Hillary has very good caregivers. No need for tears [emoji24].

Forum List

Back