51 to 49 witnesses rejected

D06B12B6-160F-4C64-A34B-C02F623E8272_jpe-1257512.JPG

[

Even Republicans agree he did it. It just doesn't matter enough. Enough for a censure by God.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Republicans agree that it was the right thing for Trump to ask the Ukrainians to look into the corruption of the Biden Crime Syndicate. Only filthy Democrats think that Biden is above the law and should not be investigated. Just like they thought Crooked Hillary was above the law and should be let off the hook for her crimes because she didn't have any "intent"..
The GOP doesn't give a damn about investigating the biden's, they know they are not corrupt and they have been investigated and there is nothing there. Thank God Democrats are on the right side in Ukraine because Trump enjoys giving away everything to Putin wherever he is.
your signature is full of lies.
Bologna. All fact-checked and backed up. Everything you know is wrong you are a poor brainwashed functional moron.
Sure fake news doesn't it's own "fact checking" lol

Like keeping your doctor, if you like them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Obama zero lies, Trump 14562 so far
Who brainwashed your feeble mind into believing that?

Let me guess... was it the Washington "Jimmy's World" Post? CNN?

You TDS afflicted morons are fucking pathetic. :cuckoo:
All the respected journalists and law enforcement around the world, as opposed to your bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ lying heroes.
Hmm.... seems to me that you are purposely dodging the question.

Why are you dodging the question?

Is it because your idiotic opinion makes no fucking sense to any reasonable rational person?

THINK!
What question? where I get my ideas is from every possible media there is. While most GOP voters can't stand to watch anything but Fox Rush etc etc garbage propaganda. Law enforcement also thinks you're nuts.

Actually I used to watch Olbermann all of the time, until he just started to talk about O'Reilly on the other network. Then I figured why not just get it from the horse's mouth instead?

Olbermann at least knew how to turn a phrase, unlike doofuses like Fredo or Lemon. Keef was almost a parody of himself. The way he described Inhofe's grandchildren as the "worst people in the world"- worse than Laden,Satan, Stalin or Marx- for poking fun at Al Gore, was over the top..

Why do none of your hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ever get to a courtroom or go anywhere in the real world or with law enforcement?
I don't recall presenting even a single phony scandal to the USMB forum, let alone hundreds of them. :cuckoo:

Could you cite a few of these phony scandals that I have been allegedly overwhelming your feeble little mind with? Of course you can't. Because they are figments of your imagination. Hallucinations.

Perhaps your TDS affliction is getting the better of you, mental midget jackass party of slavery supporter.

Last edited:
Why do none of your hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ever get to a courtroom or go anywhere in the real world or with law enforcement?
I don't recall presenting even a single phony scandal to the USMB forum, let alone hundreds of them. :cuckoo:

Could you cite a few of these phony scandals that I have been allegedly overwhelming your feeble little mind with? Of course you can't. Because they are figments of your imagination. Hallucinations.

Perhaps your TDS affliction is getting the better of you, mental midget jackass party of slavery supporter.
Phony scandals like everything you know about Hillary Obama the bidens etc etc. Lois Lerner fast and furious all garbage you name it.

All the respected journalists and law enforcement around the world, as opposed to your bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJ lying heroes.

Is it because your idiotic opinion makes no fucking sense to any reasonable rational person?

THINK!
What question? where I get my ideas is from every possible media there is. While most GOP voters can't stand to watch anything but Fox Rush etc etc garbage propaganda. Law enforcement also thinks you're nuts.

Actually I used to watch Olbermann all of the time, until he just started to talk about O'Reilly on the other network. Then I figured why not just get it from the horse's mouth instead?

Olbermann at least knew how to turn a phrase, unlike doofuses like Fredo or Lemon. Keef was almost a parody of himself. The way he described Inhofe's grandchildren as the "worst people in the world"- worse than Laden,Satan, Stalin or Marx- for poking fun at Al Gore, was over the top..
Fox CNN MSNBC all suck in that they just talk all day divisive talk. They are supposed to be a news Network and they have no foreign offices or reporters. Just pathetic.

to

of course I'm talking about the GOP propaganda machine also which appears to be where you get your information.

Last edited:
[

Even Republicans agree he did it. It just doesn't matter enough. Enough for a censure by God.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Republicans agree that it was the right thing for Trump to ask the Ukrainians to look into the corruption of the Biden Crime Syndicate. Only filthy Democrats think that Biden is above the law and should not be investigated. Just like they thought Crooked Hillary was above the law and should be let off the hook for her crimes because she didn't have any "intent"..
The GOP doesn't give a damn about investigating the biden's, they know they are not corrupt and they have been investigated and there is nothing there. Thank God Democrats are on the right side in Ukraine because Trump enjoys giving away everything to Putin wherever he is.
your signature is full of lies.
Bologna. All fact-checked and backed up. Everything you know is wrong you are a poor brainwashed functional moron.
Sure fake news doesn't it's own "fact checking" lol
What? LOL

Sure, just like you did with Obama...Dumbass.

I never voted for, supported or defended Obama's lies.

I'm shocked, most POS lefties did.
No lies, just campaign promises changed by Congress 2 years later. More garbage propaganda from the champion liars of all time

So we can’t expect your vote?

I never voted for, supported or defended Obama's lies.

I'm shocked, most POS lefties did.
No lies, just campaign promises changed by Congress 2 years later. More garbage propaganda from the champion liars of all time

How many bankers did Obama prosecute?

After Failing to Prosecute Bankers, Obama Cashes In With Wall Street Speeches

Obama Definitely Lied About Having Intent to Prosecute Banksters - Global Research

[emoji1787]

Phony scandals like everything you know about Hillary Obama the bidens etc etc. Lois Lerner fast and furious all garbage you name it.
Could you elaborate?

Could you at least respond with a complete sentence, or has your TDS affliction rendered you incapable?

The Democrats didn't allow the Republicans to have their own witnesses or (in some cases) even ask questions of the Democrat witnesses.

Now they are butt hurt because the Senate is giving them a little dose of their own medicine.

Fuck 'em.

THINK!
Could you explain to the USMB forum, the convoluted logic that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion?
Why do none of your hundreds of phony scandals against Democrats ever get to a courtroom or go anywhere in the real world or with law enforcement? The deep state conspiracy? Absolute idiocy and everyone in the world knows it outside your bubble of dumb.
Democrats to America we investigated ourself and found we did nothing wrong

You can join the people during the uprising while we gut the enemies of the state or you can be part of the fodder

The Democrats didn't allow the Republicans to have their own witnesses or (in some cases) even ask questions of the Democrat witnesses.

Now they are butt hurt because the Senate is giving them a little dose of their own medicine.

Fuck 'em.

If the Democrats had been OPEN to the Republican House caucus, and allowed them to subpoena witnesses as well, and had their proceedings done above board, they would have some reason to complain.

But they didn't.

Further, the Democrats didn't prove anything at all during the trial. Not a damn thing. Only one witness actually even spoke to President Trump, and he heard nothing incriminating. The rest just gave opinion and whining about being left out of the loop, and hearsay- sometimes triple and quadruple hearsay.

And next week, there will be banner headlines across the Fruited Plain, "TRUMP EXONERATED- INNOCENT AS NEWBORN BABE"

All the D's will have to accept that Donald J. Trump is forever innocent of any corruption.

Fuck 'em.

If the Democrats had been OPEN to the Republican House caucus, and allowed them to subpoena witnesses as well, and had their proceedings done above board, they would have some reason to complain.

But they didn't.

Further, the Democrats didn't prove anything at all during the trial. Not a damn thing. Only one witness actually even spoke to President Trump, and he heard nothing incriminating. The rest just gave opinion and whining about being left out of the loop, and hearsay- sometimes triple and quadruple hearsay.

And next week, there will be banner headlines across the Fruited Plain, "TRUMP EXONERATED- INNOCENT AS NEWBORN BABE"

All the D's will have to accept that Donald J. Trump is forever innocent of any corruption.
Schiff's constituents should have a lot of questions for Adam Schiff and then vote to kick him out. I don't expect his seat to fall to a Republican but I foresee someone else sitting in his place during the next congressional session

Fuck 'em.

But they didn't.

Schiff's constituents should have a lot of questions for Adam Schiff and then vote to kick him out. I don't expect his seat to fall to a Republican but I foresee someone else sitting in his place during the next congressional session

Rep. Schiff's district is Hollywood, California- the home of Classy Freddie Blassie, the man who invented the term "Pencil Necked Geek". They apparently appreciate his special kind of bullshit.

Forum List

Back