51 to 49 witnesses rejected

It's not over. It's just beginning. Democrats want the entire defense team disbarred. The impeachment process held to be illegitimate and start new impeachment proceedings immediately

51 to 49 witnesses rejected

Not really.

We already heard something like 190 videos of witnesses from around 13 different people in the Senate, after the House had something like 17 witnesses.

About a phone call. And 2,800 or 28,000 pages of documentation.

Then the House shows up and says, we impeached the President but we still need more witnesses.

Fastest impeachment in history.

Now will be the fastest rebuff by an insulted and exasperated Senate in history, ready to get back to the work of the people and this great president.
Republicans never do the work of the people. Just a smokescreen for the dupes.

WORK OF THE PEOPLE: Progressive thinkspeak for that angry proactive 1% of the 30% of the blindly loyal base to the DNC dragging the party down into the sewer.

It's not over. It's just beginning. Democrats want the entire defense team disbarred. The impeachment process held to be illegitimate and start new impeachment proceedings immediately

With every loss, the mentally ill left will up their game in their Social Justice Terrorism acts against normal people.

Just announced on FOX!
The US showed to the world that there is no democracy but a mob mentality....what trials that deny the use of witnesses ?
Trump with the help of the GOP is a dictator who can so whatever he wants. He can shoot someone and they will defend and aquitt him.

what trials that deny the use of witnesses ?

What trials deny the lawyers of the accused to be in the room?

What trials deny the accused to call witnesses?

What trials deny lawyers of the accused the right to cross-examine witnesses?

What trial begins with the prosecutor making up utter horse shit & later calling it "parody"?

Damn. I was hoping for a tie, I wanted to see on which side Roberts would come down...

In a tie the democrats would lose because they are the minority party. The chief justice does not vote to break a tie in the senate.
Oh yes he does.

No he doesn't. One time in history this happened, but even chief justice Roberts said that was not the norm. He states the norm is that the motion fails if its a tie in the senate.

John Roberts, as Senate trial nears end, finally says he won't break ties - CNNPolitics

Roberts: "If the members of this body elected by the people and accountable to them divide equally on a motion, the normal rule is that the motion fails. I think it would be inappropriate for me, an unelected official from a different branch of government, to assert the power to change that result so that the motion would succeed."

Last edited:
Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?

If da charges don’t fit, you must acquit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Even Republicans agree he did it. It just doesn't matter enough. Enough for a censure by God.

Did what?

Blackmailed a foreign leader for his personal gain.

Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?

Even Republicans agree he did it. It just doesn't matter enough. Enough for a censure by God.

Did what?

Yes, we know Biden did that, but this is about Trump.

Last edited:

Did what?

That’s exactly what Biden did!

I wanted to hear Biden testify.

Wait a year or so.

Should we wait longer than we have for Trump's Hillary investigation?

It really doesn’t matter loser, does it?

Of course it does. Why shouldn't we hold our elected officials to their promises?

We should. I don’t think she’s going to get out of this situation cleanly. He’s got enough to focus on currently. Once he gets into his second term, he’ll have more leeway.

Did what?

Oh yeah, I heard that. Then I also heard the foreign leader say it wasn’t true.

The leftardz are so stewpid. They should be THANKFUL that the GOP didn't vote for witnesses. I for one, would like to have seen the Bidens interrogated on the Senate floor. Something still smells about that whole deal.
I was hoping for a long drawn out trial as well. I like to see lefty feet held to the fire.

Did what?

That’s exactly what Biden did!

That’s a fact, Jack. Biden bragged about it.

Just announced on FOX!
The US showed to the world that there is no democracy but a mob mentality....what trials that deny the use of witnesses ?
Trump with the help of the GOP is a dictator who can so whatever he wants. He can shoot someone and they will defend and aquitt him.
Dems lied, and continue to lie, refuse to take action on a crook like the Bidens but need to attack Trump to protect all the BILLIONS they have now been exposed to stealing through aid programs to 3rd world countries....it is out now, no putting it back in the bottle....There is a new sheriff in town, and Trump has 5 years to lock all the corrupt Swamp creatures up....Enjoy the ride, I will....you ain't seen nothing yet!....Now he knows who the good guys are and who the Anti-Americans are!

Forum List

Back