51 to 49 witnesses rejected

right wingers are totally misinformed brainwashed functional morons
Sigh.

You really need a new catch phrase you brainwashed misinformed dysfunctional moron.

They lead frankie by the nose and he follows religiously.
Hilariously ironic since you are the one with a tiny media that is only in the United States and disagrees with everyone else in the world including law enforcement. you have to be an ignoramus to believe all the crap you do phony scandals ridiculous conspiracies and pure Misinformation about what is going on. Brainwashed functional morons.

Just announced on FOX!

fireworks-animation-19-2.gif

ticker-tape-one-compressor.gif

Not really.

We already heard something like 190 videos of witnesses from around 13 different people in the Senate, after the House had something like 17 witnesses.

About a phone call. And 2,800 or 28,000 pages of documentation.

Then the House shows up and says, we impeached the President but we still need more witnesses.

Fastest impeachment in history.

Now will be the fastest rebuff by an insulted and exasperated Senate in history, ready to get back to the work of the people and this great president.

Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?

If da charges don’t fit, you must acquit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?

If da charges don’t fit, you must acquit.

Even Republicans agree he did it. It just doesn't matter enough. Enough for a censure by God.

Not really.

We already heard something like 190 videos of witnesses from around 13 different people in the Senate, after the House had something like 17 witnesses.

About a phone call. And 2,800 or 28,000 pages of documentation.

Then the House shows up and says, we impeached the President but we still need more witnesses.

Fastest impeachment in history.

Now will be the fastest rebuff by an insulted and exasperated Senate in history, ready to get back to the work of the people and this great president.
Republicans never do the work of the people. Just a smokescreen for the dupes.

THE BIG POOF

It's essentially over. Trump wins again. Extending the farce is nothing but silly.
Yeah, he won a rigged game. Good for him.
:auiqs.jpg:

Schiff's rigging was definitely lacking.

Nancy said his legal team should be disbarred [emoji1787].

I doubt it.

She said it. I saw it. They won’t be.

Forum List

Back