51 to 49 witnesses rejected

No indictment=no impeachment. No more "how many angels can dance on the head of an pin" philosophical arguments.The entire democratic impeachment thing requires proof.

Last edited:
It's not over. It's just beginning. Democrats want the entire defense team disbarred. The impeachment process held to be illegitimate and start new impeachment proceedings immediately

LOL People in hell probably want ice water too.
I remember something my dad always told me when I said I want something. He'd tell me to want in one hand while shitting in the other to see which hand got full faster. I always took that as to get off of my ass and work to get whatever it was or that I wanted.
To be clear I needed for nothing but if I meerly wanted something, I soon learned how to go about earning enough to buy whatever it was that I thought I wanted. That lesson served me well throughout my life and that was indeed a true gift.

“I don’t care what kind of nice little, legal, Constitutional defenses they came up with.” - Crazy Mazie Hirono, Democrat Sen from Hawaii

Yeah that about sums it up.

I wanted to hear Biden testify.

Wait a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should we wait longer than we have for Trump's Hillary investigation?

It really doesn’t matter loser, does it?

Of course it does. Why shouldn't we hold our elected officials to their promises?

We should. I don’t think she’s going to get out of this situation cleanly. He’s got enough to focus on currently. Once he gets into his second term, he’ll have more leeway.

Never going to happen.

Just announced on FOX!
The US showed to the world that there is no democracy but a mob mentality....what trials that deny the use of witnesses ?
Trump with the help of the GOP is a dictator who can so whatever he wants. He can shoot someone and they will defend and aquitt him.
Moron, the way Impeachment works is the HOUSE investigates and has witnesses that ESTABLISH the charges with evidence. The Senate simply hears the Houses charges the Presidents defense and then votes on that information. There is NO requirement or need for witnesses at the Senate, the House is supposed to have done all that.

images

Not really.

We already heard something like 190 videos of witnesses from around 13 different people in the Senate, after the House had something like 17 witnesses.

About a phone call. And 2,800 or 28,000 pages of documentation.

Then the House shows up and says, we impeached the President but we still need more witnesses.

Fastest impeachment in history.

Now will be the fastest rebuff by an insulted and exasperated Senate in history, ready to get back to the work of the people and this great president.
Republicans never do the work of the people. Just a smokescreen for the dupes.

WORK OF THE PEOPLE: Progressive thinkspeak for that angry proactive 1% of the 30% of the blindly loyal base to the DNC dragging the party down into the sewer.
So do you have some examples of Republicans doing the work of the people or just blocking that?

Not really.

We already heard something like 190 videos of witnesses from around 13 different people in the Senate, after the House had something like 17 witnesses.

Then the House shows up and says, we impeached the President but we still need more witnesses.

Now will be the fastest rebuff by an insulted and exasperated Senate in history, ready to get back to the work of the people and this great president.

WORK OF THE PEOPLE: Progressive thinkspeak for that angry proactive 1% of the 30% of the blindly loyal base to the DNC dragging the party down into the sewer.
So do you have some examples of Republicans doing the work of the people or just blocking that?

Dood, you need to stop watching CNN.

Wait a year or so.

Of course it does. Why shouldn't we hold our elected officials to their promises?

Sure, just like you did with Obama...Dumbass.

If da charges don’t fit, you must acquit.

Even Republicans agree he did it. It just doesn't matter enough. Enough for a censure by God.

Did what?

Blackmailed a foreign leader for his personal gain.

That’s exactly what Biden did!

That’s a fact, Jack. Biden bragged about it.

Biden was doing government work. Mobbed up garbage not.

Wait a year or so.

I never voted for, supported or defended Obama's lies.

Wait a year or so.

We should. I don’t think she’s going to get out of this situation cleanly. He’s got enough to focus on currently. Once he gets into his second term, he’ll have more leeway.

Never going to happen.

Nobody cares anymore. She would probably like it. She wants to be in the news. Tulsi Gabbard is suing her currently. That should keep her stank ass busy for a while.

Wait a year or so.

I'm shocked, most POS lefties did.

Not really.

I watch everything I read everything you ought to try it stead of being a brainwashed functional boob.

No lies, just campaign promises changed by Congress 2 years later. More garbage propaganda from the champion liars of all time

Not really.

I watch everything I read everything you ought to try it stead of being a brainwashed functional boob.

Yep, and I'm sure you were the best one out of the liter.

You ran your slam dunk circus right into the ground and begged others to fix it for your baby ass.
You are going to be ignored now as is your Fake ass media.
Trumps going to further his efforts to benefit America and your sorry witch hunting asses will get the good stuff too despite pissing and moaning about every goddamn thing that does not suit your feelings.

Wait a year or so.

all the GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else which they can do with 51 votes in the senate for some damn reason. Democrats need 60 votes and Obama was totally obstructed except for the 35 days he had was 60 votes all spent on Obama Care. The middle of another corrupt GOP economic meltdowns is no time to do anything. Except for something that starts 3 4 years later LOL aaarrrggghhh hhhh.

Why would you find these actions objectionable out of others when you do the same?

Forum List

Back