51 to 49 witnesses rejected

It was a foregone conclusion be for it even started. the Republicans had the numbers. should not be angry with the decenters think it looks better for the Republicans, straight party line with no witnesses would have total look of party over constitution.

It’s insane that Warren, Sanders, and Klobuchar were allowed to vote to remove from office their political rival.

Sounds like meddling with the 2020 election to me.

Could somebody please post an image of Hitlary, Helen Thomas, Rosie, Whoopie, Wasserman Shultz or Kathy Griffin?

I got one of those 3 hour blue pill woodies going on over the "NO vote." Their faces are the only thing that might help it subside.

Last edited:
The Bidens are probably pretty thankful especially Hunter's pussy ass
They arent out of the woods yet. The senate could fire up a special investigation any day now. After the election with majorities, maybe even super majorities in both houses, the ball could really get rolling and we could have new perp walks to watch daily as the rest of the swamp is drained.

Democrats do not run the Senate. If they wanted more witnesses they should have called them in the house.
They did, and Trump obstructed. That was literally one of the articles. Good God man, do you know ANYTHING about ANY of this?

Slapping you around never gets old loser. Using the courts to settle disputes between the other two branches is NOT obstruction because you had the same option and chose to forego it. YOUR fault. Period. You people are morons.

Dimms will still try to impeach as long as Trump is in office.

And the Pubs had better do the same if they have the house and we have a DImm POTUS.

The leftardz are so stewpid. They should be THANKFUL that the GOP didn't vote for witnesses. I for one, would like to have seen the Bidens interrogated on the Senate floor. Something still smells about that whole deal.

Dimms already trying to discredit his Presidency as illegitimate because no witnesses in the Senate.

What aholes.

Go Lick Adam Schiff’s gay pedophile ass.
Time for a censure...
Time for you to face reality and 4 More Years!!!!!
I think a quick sent you vote is in order. And I doubt you're getting four more years. Your imaginary planet is becoming just too obvious to the 65% or so who are not brainwashed with garbage GOP propaganda.
More fantasy.
Trump is still president and you only have Bernie or Biden. Better pick quick and concentrate on your own circus.
Good luck with that.
:21::21::21:
Whoops a censure vote. We should concentrate on your ridiculous GOP propaganda and try and get it through your skulls that everything you know is wrong. All your ridiculous conspiracies and phony scandals and just pure misinformation about what a crappy society were getting out of GOP give away to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Which you don't know anything about unbelievable
You believe a mountain of hateful GOP propaganda and live on an alternate planet. Poor America

The leftardz are so stewpid. They should be THANKFUL that the GOP didn't vote for witnesses. I for one, would like to have seen the Bidens interrogated on the Senate floor. Something still smells about that whole deal.
There is no evidence of any criminality or illegality with the bidens. And the GOP only is interested in garbage innuendo propaganda about the bidens, not an actual investigation. You live on an alternate planet.

Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?
Because they had first hand testimony, of course. Come on man, you have got to have the brain capacity to figure this simple shit out.
There was no first hand testimony NONE, it was all hearsay and opinion.
Because the whole GOP ran a cover-up. They should at least censure the orange disaster

Why would you need witnesses if you already know you will not listen to them anyway?

The senate should simply end the process. The Democrats are going to complain no matter what is done unless they can get Trump out of office.

Attachments

• ImpeachmentWhiskeyNew.png
    ImpeachmentWhiskeyNew.png
    54.8 KB · Views: 23
There is no evidence of any criminality or illegality with the bidens. And the GOP only is interested in garbage innuendo propaganda about the bidens, not an actual investigation. You live on an alternate planet.

Everything franco knows is fake. He has been lied to since the 70's and has bought into every lie the left has ever espoused. When he types all you can see is dupe, derp Fox news. The sad thing is he unable to ever see any truth but that which he defines as such.

Adam Schiff was friends with these three people Ed Buck, Epstein and Weinstein and he had a sexual assault case on him paid off with taxpayer funds. He also supports child prostitution for children as young as 13 years old and supports homosexuality, gender fluidity, and pedophilia being taught to young children as healthy lifestyles in California public schools.

Now let’s talk about your delusion.
Remember how this started with Clinton and Obama soliciting and paying for Russian Propaganda amd used that to interfere with the 2016 election, spy on Candidate Trump and then later investigate him with endless investigations?

Do you really want me to go on with a mile long list of what Obama, Biden and Clinton have done that would put people in front of a firing squad a 100 years ago?

Because I can write a novel on this shit I have been researching for 20 years

upload_2020-1-31_19-19-4.jpeg

Go Lick Adam Schiff’s gay pedophile ass.
Time for you to face reality and 4 More Years!!!!!
I think a quick sent you vote is in order. And I doubt you're getting four more years. Your imaginary planet is becoming just too obvious to the 65% or so who are not brainwashed with garbage GOP propaganda.
More fantasy.
Trump is still president and you only have Bernie or Biden. Better pick quick and concentrate on your own circus.
Good luck with that.
:21::21::21:
Whoops a censure vote. We should concentrate on your ridiculous GOP propaganda and try and get it through your skulls that everything you know is wrong. All your ridiculous conspiracies and phony scandals and just pure misinformation about what a crappy society were getting out of GOP give away to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Which you don't know anything about unbelievable
You believe a mountain of hateful GOP propaganda and live on an alternate planet. Poor America

Last edited:
Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?
Because they had first hand testimony, of course. Come on man, you have got to have the brain capacity to figure this simple shit out.
There was no first hand testimony NONE, it was all hearsay and opinion.
Because the whole GOP ran a cover-up. They should at least censure the orange disaster

You are quite possibly retarded.

There is no evidence of any criminality or illegality with the bidens.
There certainly is. Hunters millions and Joe's video. Stop the bullshit

Forum List

Back