51 to 49 witnesses rejected

Notice and warning to all of my conservative friends. . . . MOVE to higher ground immediately! The vote has been taken and there is not going to be any more witness testimony in the impeachment sham. Snowflakes are unanimous in a perpetual meltdown that is likely to last well past Trump's landslide reelection and 2nd. Term!

Seek high ground or swim at your own risk!
I bathe in liberal tears...

Time for a censure...
Time for you to face reality and 4 More Years!!!!!
I think a quick sent you vote is in order. And I doubt you're getting four more years. Your imaginary planet is becoming just too obvious to the 65% or so who are not brainwashed with garbage GOP propaganda.
More fantasy.
Trump is still president and you only have Bernie or Biden. Better pick quick and concentrate on your own circus.
Good luck with that.
:21::21::21:
Whoops a censure vote. We should concentrate on your ridiculous GOP propaganda and try and get it through your skulls that everything you know is wrong. All your ridiculous conspiracies and phony scandals and just pure misinformation about what a crappy society were getting out of GOP give away to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Which you don't know anything about unbelievable

Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?
Because they had first hand testimony, of course. Come on man, you have got to have the brain capacity to figure this simple shit out.

Time for a censure...
I think a quick sent you vote is in order. And I doubt you're getting four more years. Your imaginary planet is becoming just too obvious to the 65% or so who are not brainwashed with garbage GOP propaganda.
More fantasy.
Trump is still president and you only have Bernie or Biden. Better pick quick and concentrate on your own circus.
Good luck with that.
Whoops a censure vote. We should concentrate on your ridiculous GOP propaganda and try and get it through your skulls that everything you know is wrong. All your ridiculous conspiracies and phony scandals and just pure misinformation about what a crappy society were getting out of GOP give away to the rich and screw job for everyone else. Which you don't know anything about unbelievable

Good luck with that, Bunky. Your half-baked BS plus a dollar won't get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

Enjoy your next four years of MAGA.

Time for a censure...
More fantasy.
Good luck with that.
Do you spit and drool on the screen when you type those rants?
:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Go Lick Adam Schiff’s gay pedophile ass.
Time for a censure...
More fantasy.
Good luck with that.

Funny how in early December Piglosi and Schiff-for-brains claimed the House’s case was “rock solid” and “proved his guilt”. Why the need for more witnesses?
Because they had first hand testimony, of course. Come on man, you have got to have the brain capacity to figure this simple shit out.
There was no first hand testimony NONE, it was all hearsay and opinion.

Forum List

Back