54 days vs 113.

Do you think that maybe, just maybe, he was asking about a bunch of different scenarios? Wouldnt it be weird if SC justices took on the issue of "presidential immunity" and the only thing they talked was stupid January 6th? :cuckoo:
They already had a head start precedent with Nixon.
He tried the same immunity crap.
Roberts, Thomas and Alito are in the Trump tank or..............they are very STUPID.

Yeah, just look at all the MAGAts lining up to vote for a felon.
And not just a felon. But the list of disqualifying features is too long to repeat. There are dozens.

Exactly.
And all the Ds lining up to vote for an incestuous pedo.
The american voting block is overwhelmingly retarded.

Your delusions of Biden aside, Biden is not a felon or facing any criminal trials. Between the two candidates, only Trump is corrupt.

They already had a head start precedent with Nixon.
He tried the same immunity crap.
Roberts, Thomas and Alito are in the Trump tank or..............they are very STUPID.
So you think the Supreme Court ISNT debating the "presidential immunity" clause? :cuckoo:

Your delusions of Biden aside, Biden is not a felon or facing any criminal trials. Between the two candidates, only Trump is corrupt.
He is facing a TON of criminal trials in just a few more months.

And not just a felon. But the list of disqualifying features is too long to repeat. There are dozens.
Trump isnt a felon. His conviction will be thrown out immediately on appeal. You guys failed. :dunno:

Exactly.
And all the Ds lining up to vote for an incestuous pedo.
The american voting block is overwhelmingly retarded.
Don't project your deficiencies on the rest of us.

I know I know. Hacks always tell me videos are fake, and his daughter lied to herself in a journal :rolleyes:
You are part of the problem, cultist. Good job :thup:

Trump isnt a felon. His conviction will be thrown out immediately on appeal. You guys failed. :dunno:
Actually he IS A FELON

You can’t assume he will win on appeal
Mostly because he was guilty

Don't project your deficiencies on the rest of us.
I know, gaslight. You guys either gaslight, defend or deflect when your precious pedos are called out. Thats why most decent people call you the pedo party.

We found EVERYTHING on Biden. Your pitiful denials are not going to save the Bidens. :dunno:

You have?

Then where is your indictment?
You do realize courts require actual evidence not wild conspiracy theories

Forum List

Back