54 days vs 113.

He is facing a TON of criminal trials in just a few more months.

LOL

You fuckers are so crazy, it's funny. He's not been charged with anything, so what trials do you delude yourself into believing he'll be facing? And incumbent presidents can't be indicted, didn't you know that?

I know I know. Hacks always tell me videos are fake, and his daughter lied to herself in a journal :rolleyes:
You are part of the problem, cultist. Good job :thup:

There's no video of him having sex with kids and his daughter never said they has sex. You're just crazy. It's a symptom of being a conservative.

There's no video of him having sex with kids and his daughter never said they has sex. You're just crazy. It's a symptom of being a conservative.
I didnt say they did. Nice strawman, though.

Looking back a little further it seems that a KKK member, Justice Black, appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR wrote the majority opinion that exonerated FDR from his E.O. 9066 that authorized the arrest and incarceration of innocent American citizens without due process. The same Justice wrote the majority opinion in the late 40's that created the Separation of Church that had no basis in the Constitution.

Why impeach Joe when we are about to beat his pants off? Also, democrats in the Senate could see Joe shoot a disabled elderly woman in the face and they STILL wouldnt impeach him.

I see you've learned nothing since the 2016 election. There's no slam dunk in November.

LOL

You fuckers are so crazy, it's funny. He's not been charged with anything, so what trials do you delude yourself into believing he'll be facing? And incumbent presidents can't be indicted, didn't you know that?
If they had evidence of impeachable offenses they'd call a vote in the House. Something they may yet do if they can put enough pressure on Repub's who have so far refused to go along with the sham.

I didnt say they did. Nice strawman, though.

TNHarley: And all the Ds lining up to vote for an incestuous pedo.

Faun: Your delusions of Biden aside...

TNHarley: I know I know. Hacks always tell me videos are fake

Faun: There's no video of him having sex with kids and his daughter never said they has sex.

TNHarley: I didnt say they did.

Then which family member are you hallucinating he had sex with?

Why impeach Joe when we are about to beat his pants off?
Are you saying they aren't impeaching him while possessing enough evidence to do so because they think it won't matter? Don't be ridiculous. This is the Crazy we're talking about.

TNHarley: And all the Ds lining up to vote for an incestuous pedo.

Faun: Your delusions of Biden aside...

TNHarley: I know I know. Hacks always tell me videos are fake

Faun: There's no video of him having sex with kids and his daughter never said they has sex.

TNHarley: I didnt say they did.

Then which family member are you hallucinating he had sex with?
My original post accused him of sexualizing his own child(her words) and groping children. All verifiable facts.

Justice Black, appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR wrote the majority opinion that exonerated FDR from his E.O. 9066 that authorized the arrest and incarceration of innocent American citizens without due process.
My understanding is 9066 authorized military commanders to exclude civilians from military areas. Not
"arrest and incarceration of innocent American citizens without due process."

My original post accused him of sexualizing his own child(her words) and groping children. All verifiable facts.
Here are some more of her own words.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

“I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online,” Biden wrote. “Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

Here are some more of her own words.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

“I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online,” Biden wrote. “Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

They don't need reality when they have their own perverted fantasies.

WASHINGTON — Special counsel Jack Smith on Monday asked the Supreme Court to immediately step in to decide whether former President Donald Trump has immunity from prosecution for his actions seeking to overturn the 2020 election.

"This case presents a fundamental question at the heart of our democracy: whether a former President is absolutely immune from federal prosecution for crimes committed while in office," Smith wrote in the court filing.

Smith said it was "of imperative public importance" that the high court decide the question so that Trump's trial, currently scheduled for March, can move forward as quickly as possible.

What did the Court's conservatives do instead? They took every possible step to ensure the case would not be decided in a timely manner despite it being "of imperative public importance."

Forum List

Back