54 days vs 113.

Hillary was a slam dunk. She lost.

Claiming Trump is a slam dunk does not mean he is. Just ask Hillary.
Yes i know. Trump has ALWAYS outperformed the polls. That is very bad news for you guys.

You said he'll be facing trials I'm a few months. That's retarded as he'll still be president on a few months.

For what, specifically?
Your fake confidence in Joe is unconvincing. :laugh:

No, its just a silver lining for us. The fact is, democrats would NEVER impeach in the Senate, so there is no point.

Instead what we did was open an "impeachment inquery" with no intention of every actually impeaching him, which allowed us to get a whole bunch of subpoenas. We are rifling through the Bidens personal info everyday and digging up dirt on them. Its super useful for us and bad news for the DNC. :dunno:

LOLOL

Moron, the Senate won't impeach because the Senate is not constitutionally empowered with impeachment.

My dog's shit is smarter than you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Are you saying they aren't impeaching him while possessing enough evidence to do so because they think it won't matter? Don't be ridiculous. This is the Crazy we're talking about.
Are you suggesting that there is any chance that dems in the Senate would impeach him? Why are you wasting my time with this useless intellectual dishonesty?

LOLOL

Moron, the Senate won't impeach because the Senate is not constitutionally empowered with impeachment.

My dog's shit is smarter than you.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Youre a god damn fool. Remember when you guys impeached Trump? Would you like to explain why he remained in office after your impeachment? :laugh:

Youre a god damn fool. Remember when you guys impeached Trump? Would you like to explain why he remained in office after your impeachment? :laugh:

Because the Senate acquitted him, you retard. He was impeached by the House. Twice. He's still on record as a twice impeached president.

Should take about 30 seconds to come back with a NO
Should take no seconds to come up with a yes. And all these kangaroo courts and phony charges are the basis (which could all be done against Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Obama, Harris, etc next year)

Because the Senate acquitted him, you retard. He was impeached by the House. Twice. He's still on record as a twice impeached president.
Acquitted twice, so it doesnt count. Just like this conviction will be appealed. None of your stuff works. The dossier, the attempts to win the election through lawfare, none of it works in the end. :dunno:

Acquitted twice, so it doesnt count. Just like this conviction will be appealed. None of your stuff works. The dossier, the attempts to win the election through lawfare, none of it works in the end. :dunno:

LOLOL

Acquittals don’t erase the impeachments. Even worse for you, ONLY the House can impeach. The Senate cannot. You are a special kind of stupid.

Odd, the text you post starting with "they include" doesn't appear anywhere in your link. All your link shows from the above is...

Untitled.png

LOLOL

Acquittals don’t erase the impeachments. Even worse for you, ONLY the House can impeach. The Senate cannot. You are a special kind of stupid.
Its erased, just like all your other bullshit will be erased.

Its erased, just like all your other bullshit will be erased.

Nope. Wrong as usual. Even Trump's official White House web page states Trump was impeached. Says the same for Johnson and Clinton. Once impeached, always impeached. You'd know that if only you weren't so retarded.

Nope. Wrong as usual. Even Trump's official White House web page states Trump was impeached. Says the same for Johnson and Clinton. Once impeached, always impeached. You'd know that if only you weren't so retarded.
It also says that he was later aqcuitted of the false impeachment. You lose. :dunno:

Forum List

Back