54 days vs 113.

You accused him of incest, freak. Own your lies.
Yeah sexualizing his own daughter. Showering with her.
Maybe that just isnt incest enough for you? Lol
I swear, that old pervert could rape his own grandchild on 4th avenue, and you guys would still vote for him.
You people are fucking weird. And disgusting.

Here are some more of her own words.

“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

“I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online,” Biden wrote. “Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

Its her words :dunno:

TNHarley: And all the Ds lining up to vote for an incestuous pedo.

Faun: Your delusions of Biden aside...

TNHarley: I know I know. Hacks always tell me videos are fake

Faun: There's no video of him having sex with kids and his daughter never said they has sex.

TNHarley: I didnt say they did.

Then which family member are you hallucinating he had sex with?
Explain what's going on here, Fucktard. What are Joe Biden's fingers doing, hmm? Nipple tweaking a 9-year old.

And what is he doing, hmm? Distracting the adults around with eye contact.

That POS is a predator.

bidenbadt2.gif

Yeah sexualizing his own daughter. Showering with her.
Maybe that just isnt incest enough for you? Lol
I swear, that old pervert could rape his own grandchild on 4th avenue, and you guys would still vote for him.
You people are fucking weird. And disgusting.

Ah? Now I see. You're just retarded. Moron, have the warden of your psych ward teach you English...

incest

sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry

Explain what's going on here, Fucktard. What are Joe Biden's fingers doing, hmm? Nipple tweaking a 9-year old.

That POS is a predator.

bidenbadt2.gif
Cultists cant even see the tree in the forest. They cant get passed the D in their face. Even when it involves children.
Ds should be on some sort of registry so decent people know who their neighbors are.

Ah? Now I see. You're just retarded. Moron, have the warden of your psych ward teach you English...

sexual intercourse between persons so closely related that they are forbidden by law to marry
in·cest
[ˈinˌsest]
noun
  1. sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
Sexual relations just means intimacy. Sexualizing a child fits that. Does does showering with people. Sorry for your luck, incestuous pedo supporter :itsok:

That POS is a predator.

bidenbadt2.gif

The whole family is standing around, you pervert. No one there thought anything was inappropriate.

The whole family is standing around, you pervert. No one there thought anything was inappropriate.
The little girl did. But as you perverts prove time and time again, you dont care about children.

I didnt say they did, degenerate.

Holy shit, just how retarded are you? It appears off the charts crazy.

You said he was incestuous. That means having sex with close family members. You just posted that definition yourself.

Holy shit, just how retarded are you? It appears off the charts crazy.

You said he was incestuous. That means having sex with close family members. You just posted that definition yourself.
My definition said "sexual relations" actually.
Look at this fuck up everyone. He has it so bad for biden, that he is defending him by saying sexualizing a child and showering with her doesnt count :lol:
He is DEFENDING those actions.

My definition said "sexual relations" actually.
Look at this fuck up everyone. He has it so bad for biden, that he is defending him by saying sexualizing a child and showering with her doesnt count :lol:
He is DEFENDING those actions.

LOL

Retard, incest does not mean sexualizing. It means "sexual relations" which means, "sexual intercourse."

sexual relations

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

You're fucked in the head. :cuckoo:

I see you've learned nothing since the 2016 election. There's no slam dunk in November.
You mean when the Trump wildly outperformed all the polls, which he has done in both elections? Trump was FAR closer to beating Biden than thepolls predicted.

I expect the exact same thing this third time. No matter how bad these polls look for Biden, they are even worse than that.

But you said he'll be facing trials I'm a few months. How can that be if he can't be indicted in a few month? Like I said, cra-a-azy. :cuckoo:
Because Joe Biden is going to be a civilian after the election. He is in a whole lot of trouble.

You mean when the Trump wildly outperformed all the polls, which he has done in both elections? Trump was FAR closer to beating Biden than thepolls predicted.

I expect the exact same thing this third time. No matter how bad these polls look for Biden, they are even worse than that.

Hillary was a slam dunk. She lost.

Claiming Trump is a slam dunk does not mean he is. Just ask Hillary.

Are you saying they aren't impeaching him while possessing enough evidence to do so because they think it won't matter? Don't be ridiculous. This is the Crazy we're talking about.
No, its just a silver lining for us. The fact is, democrats would NEVER impeach in the Senate, so there is no point.

Instead what we did was open an "impeachment inquery" with no intention of every actually impeaching him, which allowed us to get a whole bunch of subpoenas. We are rifling through the Bidens personal info everyday and digging up dirt on them. Its super useful for us and bad news for the DNC. :dunno:

Forum List

Back