54 of 64 Sheriffs in Colorado

54 Sheriffs are suing the State over the new gun laws, stating that they are Unconstitutional.

The State only has 64 Sheriffs elected by the people.

Colorado Sheriffs Suing Over Gun Control Laws - ABC News

Of course the Biased MSM can not just report the facts they had to add in the pitiful whining of a resident that lost someone to a shooting. And it is ignorant since the new laws do nothing to prevent such events from happening.

I am glad to see that they are going to court over this. When one sees that a law may be unconstitutional or takes away civil rights, going to the courts is a viable American tradition.

Exactly.

And even if these lawsuits are motivated by partisanism, which is likely the case, in open court, where only objective facts and evidence are considered, not subjective hyperbole, both sides will receive a fair hearing in the context of the Constitution and its case law.

Based on increasing velocity of politicization of law since the 1970s, this seems a little bit optimistic. Still, it is encouraging some continue to hope.

Liberals do not live in the same country as Americans. There is nothing beyond Denver and Boulder. Colorado is still mostly mountain wilderness with wolves, bears and mountain lions. Naturally sheriffs in these jurisdictions will oppose gun control.

Very true

You need 50 round magazines to fight off wolves, bears and mountain lions

Dove hunters use at least fifty round mags.

You ever see what happens when a wounded dove charges?

I mean, you just can't be too careful.

Liberals do not live in the same country as Americans. There is nothing beyond Denver and Boulder. Colorado is still mostly mountain wilderness with wolves, bears and mountain lions. Naturally sheriffs in these jurisdictions will oppose gun control.

Very true

Ever had a pack of wolves on your ass?

I hear it ain't fun.

wolves are endangered and should not be shot .... just whistle and they will run for cover.

Very true

Ever had a pack of wolves on your ass?

I hear it ain't fun.

Shit....I hunt Jackalopes when they are in season. When them suckers tear into you, you are in a hurt of trouble

“This lawsuit is for your rights and for your safety,” Weld County Sheriff John Cooke said at a news conference on Friday.

or it's about $$$$$....

The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), the trade association for the firearms industry, has joined with 54 county sheriffs, Magpul Industries, the Colorado Outfitters Association, several firearms retailers, disabled individuals and other parties in a federal lawsuit brought today in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado in what is a broad-based challenge to Colorado’s recently enacted gun-control laws.

The firearms retailers bringing suit are: 2nd Amendment Gunsmith & Shooting Supply, Loveland; Goods for the Woods, Durango; Grand Prix Guns, Littleton; Green Mountain Guns, Lakewood; Jensen Arms, Loveland; Jerry’s Outdoor Sports, Grand Junction; Rocky Mountain Shooters Supply, Fort Collins; and Specialty Sports & Supply, Colorado Springs.

Read more: Firearms industry trade association joins lawsuit against new Colorado gun-control laws | The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back