56% of Americans Now Support Trumps Deportation of all Illegal Aliens

Your link doesn't take anyone to that article, and the last date I saw was from 2013. That's old data.

you can't read with a blindfold on, silly...

i don't buy your mister magoo act ftr, but if you choose to open your eyes, you can see the big picture in post number 4 which clearly states the date of that survey was May 2015...

i don't buy your mister magoo act ftr, but if you choose to open your eyes, you can see the big picture in post number 4 which clearly states the date of that survey was May 2015...

Old data.

We have a lot of water under the bridge since then, dear.

no, not old data..more reliable data...
No, old data is right, so it's worthless.

you didn't even bother to read what i posted before you had an opinion of it..

Fact Tank - Our Lives in Numbers
August 24, 2015

Stay or deport? In a Pew Research Center survey conducted in May, a solid majority (72%) of Americans – including 80% of Democrats, 76% of independents and 56% of Republicans – say undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S. should be allowed to stay in this country legally if they meet certain requirements.

You know a four month old article citing a seven month old article doesnt make the seven month old data any more relevant.

Why dont you show us seven month old polls and insist that Governor Walker is the leading GOP candidate for POTUS too while you're at it?

Stay or deport? In a Pew Research Center survey conducted in May, a solid majority (72%) of Americans – including 80% of Democrats, 76% of independents and 56% of Republicans – say undocumented immigrants currently living in the U.S. should be allowed to stay in this country legally if they meet certain requirements.

Old data, dear. That was prior to the Islamic invasion of Europe and the media publicizing so many cases of illegals returning to this country illegally multiple times and who end up killing Americans while here.

The new attitudes are much improved, IMO, as people are being educated about the risks of having open borders.

It's not an old data. It's an old data to you because it doesn't fit your agenda.
And we do not have an open border.

Americans , thing with black people is that they helped build the USA and in most / many cases were forced to help build the USA and are full Americans . Black people , white people and all other people that got here before illegal immigration became an issue after the Reagan amnesty belong here in the USA . There is nothing wrong with stopping illegal immigration and shipping out illegal aliens . Also , we need to limit , I say STOP all immigration . ---------- just a comment

no, not old data..more reliable data...
No, old data is right, so it's worthless.

you didn't even bother to read what i posted before you had an opinion of it..

Fact Tank - Our Lives in Numbers
August 24, 2015

Your link doesn't take anyone to that article, and the last date I saw was from 2013. That's old data.

2013.. What made you think that is different today? In 2013 is your thinking and your views about illegals the same or different?
Don't tell me.....you used to love and support illegals now you hate them.

Last edited:

Old data, dear. That was prior to the Islamic invasion of Europe and the media publicizing so many cases of illegals returning to this country illegally multiple times and who end up killing Americans while here.

The new attitudes are much improved, IMO, as people are being educated about the risks of having open borders.

It's not an old data. It's an old data to you because it doesn't fit your agenda.
And we do not have an open border.
A seven month old poll when so much has happened to change the popular mindset about il;legal immigration is as pointless as a Governor Walker for President bumper sticker.

Old data.

We have a lot of water under the bridge since then, dear.

Can you provide some proof what are those water under the bridge mean?

Sure, the discussion of illegals committing crimes in this country when they should not be here, like this one.

‘An Act of Love’: Illegal Alien Who Ran-Down Two Police Officers Was DEPORTED 3 Times!

A new Department of Deportations with a Czar in charge. Terrific!
but if TRUMP makes it he has said that he is getting rid of quite a few useless offices of government so no need to be concerned Bodecea !!

Forum List

Back