57 percent of Republicans are OK with the number of COVID deaths

We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

Yet Republicans approve of that performance.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."

It's worse than that. The US actually has only 4.3% of the world's population.

As for me, I support Trump holding MASSIVE rallies for his most fervent supporters ALL across the country. The sooner, the better.
You are still scared of the Chi com virus............LMAO............are you in a nursing home and need to be wheel chaired there..............

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

I'm not scared of the virus in the least. I'm just not stupid like Trump supporters demonstrate themselves to be on a daily basis. You see, I take precautions and don't do idiotic things like converging in enclosed spaces with a lot of people while not wearing a mask.
Well good for you.............no fuck off if you want me to do the same................I've had enough of you pussies Fear mongering and destroying small business for this virus..............

A third of all deaths come from New York, New Jersey, and California..............YOU GUYS SUCK HAIRY BALLS AT THIS..........Why would anyone listen to failures.???

If you want to blame someone for the loss of small businesses, you ought to direct your ire at Trump since he's the one who sat on his hands while proclaiming the the virus would just disappear instead of tackling the problem like leaders in other countries did. And here's the pathetic part: One of the reasons I think that Trump didn't even attempt to tackle the problem is because it would have cut into his TV watching and Tweeting time just like a kid who doesn't want to do his homework because he's glued to the TV watching reruns of Full House.
He left policy to local gov't not the fed.......put out guidelines and used his power to increase PPE..............

Decision for long lockdowns was insane...........and guaranteed massive economic loss..........Just as a example.....a third of the restaurants in New York ARE GONE...........PERMANENT......and Cuomo wants to keep them down til next year............

Those still kinda afloat are saying it doesn't matter......so many aren't working that even if they reopen.......THEY ARE FUCKED ANYWAY.

This is happening all over the country............for a virus that we should have never shut down for at all.

The globalist are happy..........small businesses across the nation are FUCKED.

America used to be a can-do country. Not anymore. Now we've got a bunch of Q-Anon whack jobs and anti-vaxxer nut cases running around charging through the entrances of Walmarts yelling about their constitutional right not to wear a mask. We're the laughing stock of the entire world
Q anon is a wokeness BS term made up by the left for a slogan to bitch about...............

And what we are bitching about is a bunch of wankers who abused power again to fuck the economy of the United States..........from people who say LISTEN TO US.......as everyone Flees from DNC rule as they screw the people there without vasoline.

This virus is BS........the reaction is BS and YOU ARE BS...........If you want people to OBEY......better stay in lib Hives......we don't give a shit.

A "wokeness" BS term? That's hilarious. Months ago, I met a guy wearing a t-shirt with a giant Q on it. I asked him if he believed in that nonsense because it was the early days of the conspiracy theory and I thought he might just be mocking it. I was wrong. He bought into it which is probably an indication that he has some kind of underlying undiagnosed mental heaIth issue that has yet to be addressed. And do you know what? I guarantee you that it wasn't a liberal who forced him to wear the damn t-shirt because, as a general rule, a liberal wouldn't want to contribute to the public humiliation of another person. No, he's doing it to himself because that t-shirt screams out the following: "I'm not only a God damn idiot, I'm a flakey fool, as well.

I can only hope he hasn't procreated because, if he has, undoubtedly my tax dollars will have to be spent to support his kids after he's committed to an asylum or locked up for some kind of violent crime where an otherwise normal person gets shot trying to stop him from shooting up a another pizza parlor where he believed children were being molested in a basement that doesn't even exist.
The problem with Liberals is that believe minority under and unemployment doesn't come from bringing in cheap labor.
Actually, Liberals know it's true, but they're such racists that they want to keep minorities in slums.
Your post is incoherent. If nothing else, it undeniably proves that you're a conservative.

We have the most deaths in the world, our 5 percent of the worlds population has 20 percent of the deaths.

More than 176,000 in US have died of COVID-19. 57% of Republicans polled say that is 'acceptable.'

More than 176,000 people in the U.S. have died from COVID-19. According to the poll, a 57% majority of registered Republican voters consider that number "acceptable" when "evaluating the U.S. efforts against the coronavirus pandemic," compared with 31% of voters overall. Ninety percent of Democrats and 67% of independents said the death toll was "unacceptable."

As for me, I support Trump holding MASSIVE rallies for his most fervent supporters ALL across the country. The sooner, the better.
You are still scared of the Chi com virus............LMAO............are you in a nursing home and need to be wheel chaired there..............

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

I'm not scared of the virus in the least. I'm just not stupid like Trump supporters demonstrate themselves to be on a daily basis. You see, I take precautions and don't do idiotic things like converging in enclosed spaces with a lot of people while not wearing a mask.
Well good for you.............no fuck off if you want me to do the same................I've had enough of you pussies Fear mongering and destroying small business for this virus..............

A third of all deaths come from New York, New Jersey, and California..............YOU GUYS SUCK HAIRY BALLS AT THIS..........Why would anyone listen to failures.???

If you want to blame someone for the loss of small businesses, you ought to direct your ire at Trump since he's the one who sat on his hands while proclaiming the the virus would just disappear instead of tackling the problem like leaders in other countries did. And here's the pathetic part: One of the reasons I think that Trump didn't even attempt to tackle the problem is because it would have cut into his TV watching and Tweeting time just like a kid who doesn't want to do his homework because he's glued to the TV watching reruns of Full House.
He left policy to local gov't not the fed.......put out guidelines and used his power to increase PPE..............

Decision for long lockdowns was insane...........and guaranteed massive economic loss..........Just as a example.....a third of the restaurants in New York ARE GONE...........PERMANENT......and Cuomo wants to keep them down til next year............

Those still kinda afloat are saying it doesn't matter......so many aren't working that even if they reopen.......THEY ARE FUCKED ANYWAY.

This is happening all over the country............for a virus that we should have never shut down for at all.

America used to be a can-do country. Not anymore. Now we've got a bunch of Q-Anon whack jobs and anti-vaxxer nut cases running around charging through the entrances of Walmarts yelling about their constitutional right not to wear a mask. We're the laughing stock of the entire world
Q anon is a wokeness BS term made up by the left for a slogan to bitch about...............

And what we are bitching about is a bunch of wankers who abused power again to fuck the economy of the United States..........from people who say LISTEN TO US.......as everyone Flees from DNC rule as they screw the people there without vasoline.

This virus is BS........the reaction is BS and YOU ARE BS...........If you want people to OBEY......better stay in lib Hives......we don't give a shit.

A "wokeness" BS term? That's hilarious. Months ago, I met a guy wearing a t-shirt with a giant Q on it. I asked him if he believed in that nonsense because it was the early days of the conspiracy theory and I thought he might just be mocking it. I was wrong. He bought into it which is probably an indication that he has some kind of underlying undiagnosed mental heaIth issue that has yet to be addressed. And do you know what? I guarantee you that it wasn't a liberal who forced him to wear the damn t-shirt because, as a general rule, a liberal wouldn't want to contribute to the public humiliation of another person. No, he's doing it to himself because that t-shirt screams out the following: "I'm not only a God damn idiot, I'm a flakey fool, as well.

I can only hope he hasn't procreated because, if he has, undoubtedly my tax dollars will have to be spent to support his kids after he's committed to an asylum or locked up for some kind of violent crime where an otherwise normal person gets shot trying to stop him from shooting up a another pizza parlor where he believed children were being molested in a basement that doesn't even exist.
The problem with Liberals is that believe minority under and unemployment doesn't come from bringing in cheap labor.
Actually, Liberals know it's true, but they're such racists that they want to keep minorities in slums.
Your post is incoherent. If nothing else, it undeniably proves that you're a conservative.
Only an idiot can't understand that post...If nothing else, it undeniably proves that you're a Liberal.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

I never heard about Q til yesterday...........really don't care........I'm only posting more right now because work is down due to the baby storm in the gulf that was nothing.

You haven't heard of Q until yesterday???

Imagine for a moment what that says about the totality of what you don't know!

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

I never heard about Q til yesterday...........really don't care........I'm only posting more right now because work is down due to the baby storm in the gulf that was nothing.

Perhaps MAGA people don't need organizations to tell them what to think.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

Only an idiot can't understand that post...If nothing else, it undeniably proves that you're a Liberal.

LOL! Do you know what your post reminds me of? It reminds me of when the Rolling Stones released the album, "Their Satanic Majesties Request," the year after the Beatles released Sgt Pepper.

You not only lack substance in your posts, you lack originality, as well.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

LOL! Do you know what your post reminds me of? It reminds me of when the Rolling Stones released the album, "Their Satanic Majesties Request," the year after the Beatles released Sgt Pepper.

So you see posting in context as...not posting in context.
Which means you are...Mentally Ill.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

The economy was doing good for the eight years under Obama, then along came trump. Guess they don't teach you trumpbots this stuff over at fox news and rush limbaugh's brainwashing school.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

MAGA people are CLEARLY in need of something considering that they/you listen, seemingly mesmerized with with rapt attention to the blatant lies and the meandering musings of Donald Trump in very much the same way as the children of Hamelin listened to the music of Pied Piper.

I can only imagine that some day there will be support groups of former MAGA followers who will get up, one at a time, and tell the rest of the group how the are now in recovery in much the same way that alcoholics do.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

The economy was doing good for the eight years under Obama, then along came trump. Guess they don't teach this stuff to you trumpbots over at fox news and rush limbaugh's brainwashing school.
To be fair, Trump didn’t tank the economy Covid did. His bungled handling of the epidemic is going to extend the pain however.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

MAGA people are CLEARLY in need of something considering that they/you listen, seemingly mesmerized with with rapt attention to the blatant lies and the meandering musings of Donald Trump in very much the same way as the children of Hamelin listened to the music of Pied Piper.

I can only imagine that some day there will be support groups of former MAGA followers who will get up, one at a time, and tell the rest of the group how the are now in recovery in much the same way that alcoholics do.
I followed The Thom Hartmann Radio Program for at least 3 years when the scumbag GW was President.
He had Bernie on every Thursday for 1 hour (Lunch With Bernie).
I was going to vote for Sanders in 2016 until he became a self-hating White Man.
Sanders became an Independent because the Democrats were supporting Globalism along with the Republicans.
Then Trump came along with the same platform Sanders had pre-Hillary.

Please tell me how open minded you are.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

non sequitur

Why wouldn’t it be acceptable? The predictions were 2 million deaths. Thanks to Trump stopping travel and other measures it’s below 200,000. A better rate than the Flu we have every year. And that number would be far lower if democrats didn’t intentionally infect nursing homes.

BUNCH OF PUSSIES.

non sequitur
Right on target but you can't respond because you're a mindless LibBot.

If you never followed Bernie Sanders and why he left the Democratic party, pat yourself on the back for being ignorant.

You just traped yourself, because Trump told us through CDC estimates that around 200,000 - and possibly as much as 300,000 would die in the U.S. (after the measures we took) but the CDC said it would have been close to 2 million.
Link to CDC parroting Tramp's lie.
Actually the CDC estimate was 100,000 to 240,000.
I saw the briefing on TV not a web site, Broadcasts don't have links and my memory on thus is 100% accurate, I will tell you when itcs fuzzy on what I remember.
He said even as high as 300,000 but was accurately saying around 200,000.
He was following what the CDC told him, and yet the left/MSM claims he doesn't listen to the experts. -go figure.

The numbers are released every day [Covid-19 deaths]

The US is an embarrassment and Republicans are OK with it

It must pain you greatly that our deaths per million is even below the much-ballyhooed country of Sweden.

President Donald Trump has saved millions of lives but that doesn't matter to folks like you.

This was a poll of 2,226 registered voters of which not all are Republicans so that would be 57% of a very very small number of Republicans. When you also put in that this is 176,000 out of a population of 331 million percentage wise that is a very, very small number.

If Biden and MSM thinks trolling the president about pandemic Virus numbers & deaths is a wise thing to do then let's discuss why the MSM, Dems Pelosi in particular not only opposed China travel bans but also Italy travel ban and told people to oppose the travel bans by going to China town putting them at risk.
NY told people to gather in the subway, and later many Dem politicians and MSM race baited an event that wasn't about race, in order to instigate unsafe gatherings of protests and riots where online would have been safer and done more.
Oh suddenly they couldn't zoom or harass their politicians with flooded emails or voice their concerns in foruns and tweets, they had to do it in person during a pandemic -a brilliant Dem decision to put a pandering & baiting tactic over the health of the people. Then how can they trash and fake news a series of remedies and helpful medical regimens in order to prevent those deaths they pushed for killing patients not against.
With Liberal Governors helping to kill our grandparents by sending viral patients ibto their homes, who could blame this administration thus Dr Fauci for the acts of the political left and their tacticsl use of the pandemic as a political weapon? Out of the 176,000 how many are the fault of the virus and how many are the fault of the Dems need to regain power to make their crimes against the country go away? Experts say 100,000 alone is on those who falsely held back medicines that majority data and science says is affective.
100,000 deaths are on Dems and how many more ob their race baiting and opposition to travel restrictions? So Dems killed more people then Bin Laden and Saddam combined.
We should make those playing cards of your party's top terrorists and messengers of death to target which ones to arrest first.

Link to CDC parroting Tramp's lie.
Actually the CDC estimate was 100,000 to 240,000.

Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die
Jeffrey Lor

May 30th, 2020 11:00 AM

From The New York Times on March 13: “As many as 200,000 to 1.7 million people could die.”

From The New York Times on March 16: “Sweeping new federal recommendations announced on Monday for Americans to sharply limit their activities appeared to draw on a dire scientific report warning that, without action by the government and individuals to slow the spread of coronavirus and suppress new cases, 2.2 million people in the United States could die.”

From The Washington Post, March 19: “In the worst-case scenario, America is on a trajectory toward 1.1 million deaths.”

From MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell, March 24: If Americans go to Easter services: “If that happened on Easter Sunday, just 19 days from now, then in May, you’d have millions of dead people all over the country. Millions,” O’Donnell said on his MSNBC show. “If you have packed churches all over the country, including California, on Easter Sunday, by May there could be a million dead people in California.”

From Andrew Slavitt, Barack Obama’s former acting administrator of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS): “Currently experts expect over one million deaths in the U.S. since the virus was not contained & we cannot even test for it.”

From infectious disease specialist Michael Osterholm to podcaster Joe Rogan the week of March 12: “We conservatively estimate that this could require 48 million hospitalizations, 96 million cases actually occurring, over 480,000 deaths that can occur over the next three to seven months…”

From CNN: “On State of the Union, Dr. Anthony Fauci tells Brianna Keilar that in a worst-case scenario millions of people in the US could die from the coronavirus.”

From Yahoo: "At the low end of the projection this would mean about 700,000 deaths. At the high end it would mean 1.5 million deaths.”

In other words? By this point, there were estimates aplenty in the media that there would be anywhere from almost a half million to 1.5 million to 2.2 million dead Americans. But mysteriously in all the stories about the 100,000 dead Americans there is no mention - zero - of earlier media predictions that there would be ten or twenty times that number of deaths.

Journalists Forget Their Own Predictions: Millions of Americans to Die

QAnon has every legal right to exist as a politically active organization.

Forum List

Back