58 straight months of jobs growth, ACA working great where allowed to, where is this bad economy?

2014 was the hottest year ever on Earth. The top ten are all in the last 15 years.
Temperature record - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The long term ice core record: the last 800,000 years

Temperature estimates relative to today from over 800,000 years of the EPICA ice cores in Antarctica. Today's date is on the right side of the graph.
Even longer term records exist for few sites: the recent Antarctic EPICA core reaches 800 kyr; many others reach more than 100,000 years. The EPICA core covers eight glacial/interglacial cycles. TheNGRIP core from Greenland stretchs back more than 100 kyr, with 5 kyr in the Eemian interglacial. Whilst the large-scale signals from the cores are clear, there are problems interpreting the detail, and connecting the isotopic variation to the temperature signal.

Franco

If it hasn't been any hotter since the dinosaurs, when do you think they died off???

MockIt_08082015192244_edit.jpg

62.6% Labor participation Rate.

Worse Recovery Ever.

Just compare Obama's job performance to Reagan's:

View attachment 46799
Yes, we know baby boomers had not hit retirement age yet under Reagan.

Meanwhile, why have you abandoned your point on the averge unemployment rate during presidencies?

Oh ... wait ... never mind, this is why .....

Ronald Reagan ....... 8.0%
Barack Obama ........ 8.0%

:mm::mm::mm:

What part of erratic weather is over your head? Iran broke the record high EVER recently...The Daily Caller is part of your idiocy problem...The Pub BS Propaganda Machine, brought to you by 5 greedy idiot billionaires.

Ever? What was the temp in Iran in...oh say August 8, 1300 AD?
That was during the Little Ice Age, dupe. Ice cores prove this is the hottest for thousands of years, probably since the dinosaurs. Jackasses. Science is true, whether you hater dupes believe it or not.

The point is you "dupes" are trying to sell this whole globull warming BS on about 150-175 years of data, the Earth is millions of years old and 150 years is hiccup. It's total BS

And it's not even real or complete data at that.

Yeah, they keep getting caught fudging the numbers. If there was real warming they wouldn't have to do that
MORE bs from the chumps. 2 jerks in E. Anglia lol. Just like Obama had 4 years of control, functional morons.

Ever? What was the temp in Iran in...oh say August 8, 1300 AD?
That was during the Little Ice Age, dupe. Ice cores prove this is the hottest for thousands of years, probably since the dinosaurs. Jackasses. Science is true, whether you hater dupes believe it or not.

The point is you "dupes" are trying to sell this whole globull warming BS on about 150-175 years of data, the Earth is millions of years old and 150 years is hiccup. It's total BS

And it's not even real or complete data at that.

Yeah, they keep getting caught fudging the numbers. If there was real warming they wouldn't have to do that
MORE bs from the chumps. 2 jerks in E. Anglia lol. Just like Obama had 4 years of control, functional morons.

It's called weather, chump...and has been happening since the beginning of time

The democrat partisans can blame Bush for the economy or whatever they want, I don't care.

But to claim that this economy is doing much more than limping along is abject, ideological delusion.

Might it get better? Yes, the foundation appears to be there. But this other stuff is just silly and impossible for anyone paying attention to take seriously.

Which, of course, describes all ideological delusion.

Back in 2008 with the corrupt Boooshies and their bubble bust as usual...GOP voters are totally misinformed by megarich greedy lying Pubs and their bs media. Will they never learn?
The GOP s Job Killer Problem With Obamacare - ABC News

Show us how businesses, including Community Colleges, are NOT cutting back hours due to ACA and BECAUSE of GOP....you LOVER DUPE.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz that's YOUR BS to prove. And not from the Daily Caller lol...

The democrat partisans can blame Bush for the economy or whatever they want, I don't care.

But to claim that this economy is doing much more than limping along is abject, ideological delusion.

Might it get better? Yes, the foundation appears to be there. But this other stuff is just silly and impossible for anyone paying attention to take seriously.

It may get worse, the markets are treading in dangerous waters

This is going to depend on the equilibrium between economic growth and the Fed pulling out.

I'm glad I'm not in charge of that.

You believe a huge pile of BS. Obama had 4 years of control and passed tons of regulation? LOL. ACTUALLY 13 DAYS in session, no regulations to speak of. This is still Reaganish/Boooshism screwing the nonrich, dingbat dupes. DUH.

You believe a huge pile of BS. Obama had 4 years of control and passed tons of regulation? LOL. ACTUALLY 13 DAYS in session, no regulations to speak of. This is still Reaganish/Boooshism screwing the nonrich, dingbat dupes. DUH.
You're a hardcore partisan ideologue, a True Believer.

I'm in the industry, my nose is in it 24/7/365.

I don't get my "data" from ABC "News", HuffPo or Rachel.

Try this shit with someone else, you're not in my league.

ZZZZZ oh fer chrissake, chump. Same bs whenever we have a Dem, whereas it actually happens every Reagan/Booosh bubble bust recession. IDIOTS.

Any actual argument, troll?

As compared to what, yours?

"dingbat dupes, DUH".

Very impressive.

"dingbat dupes, DUH".

Very impressive.

Any argument? Are you with the dupes believing 4 years of control? You want another Pub bubble bust scandal recession depression? Your industry suqs lol.

"dingbat dupes, DUH".

Very impressive.

Any argument? Are you with the dupes believing 4 years of control? You want another Pub bubble bust scandal rececession depression? Your industry suqs lol.

Are you drunk?

"dingbat dupes, DUH".

Very impressive.

Any argument? Are you with the dupes believing 4 years of control? You want another Pub bubble bust scandal recession depression? Your industry suqs lol.
Holy crap, try again in English.

Forum List

Back