6 Black Churches burned

Let's all just get along! Let's have a conversation about race. The racists and those who have been the target of racists are both EQUALLY at fault. The divide must be bridged by concessions from both sides! What right do those who have been targeted by racists have to have their wishes honored? They have to be willing to allow the racists to keep some of their hate, don't they? Let's be REASONABLE!

How is burning down churches a sincere mistake?
Huh?

Who said that?

Jeez, you people.

Read what I wrote, again. Read the second paragraph. That's what I'm talking about.

Or are you just being obtuse?
Perhaps you should be more clear. Stick to the topic instead of going off on one of your butthurt rants about PC.
Ah, so you're just being obtuse.

You folks are so consistently dishonest that trying to communicate with you is a waste of time. What I don't understand is why you feel you have to behave this way, you could get plenty of victories just on the issues. Instead you choose to go dishonest and obtuse and nasty. Maybe it's just in your genes, who knows.

If you don't like the point I made, perhaps you could either ignore it or address it honestly.

Right, it is my fault you expressed yourself badly.

As LOneLaugher asked, how about some examples?

Now, based on the thread topic, perhaps there is adult or two here who would like civilly and honestly discuss either (a) the specific event addressed in the OP or (b) the larger, macro picture of what to do about it.

Doesn't hardcore partisan ideology ever get tedious?

And....whatever you do......NEVER LABEL ANYONE AS BEING A RACIST!! Doing so will only propel that person who was not a racist......into an immediate state of unbridled bigotry.

How is burning down churches a sincere mistake?
Huh?

Who said that?

Jeez, you people.

Read what I wrote, again. Read the second paragraph. That's what I'm talking about.

Or are you just being obtuse?
Perhaps you should be more clear. Stick to the topic instead of going off on one of your butthurt rants about PC.
Ah, so you're just being obtuse.

You folks are so consistently dishonest that trying to communicate with you is a waste of time. What I don't understand is why you feel you have to behave this way, you could get plenty of victories just on the issues. Instead you choose to go dishonest and obtuse and nasty. Maybe it's just in your genes, who knows.

If you don't like the point I made, perhaps you could either ignore it or address it honestly.

Right, it is my fault you expressed yourself badly.

As LOneLaugher asked, how about some examples?
So my little stalker friend (and you now I don't see his posts) is still posting directly to me. That's okay with you, he's a fellow hardcore left wing partisan ideologue.

If you have a question, ask it. Examples of what? And parenthetically, I already know that examples of anything are immediately going to be denied, which is another example of how dealing with you people is a waste of time.

Now, based on the thread topic, perhaps there is adult or two here who would like civilly and honestly discuss either (a) the specific event addressed in the OP or (b) the larger, macro picture of what to do about it.

The above is a post bty a patriarchal white goof who thinks he is an adult...you a wing nut...any moron claiming its Obama who has been racially divisive is a WING NUT

93b3d506536497149018fd6deb4e67ba.jpg

You have not suggested what to do about it. You have only LAMENTED the failure of those who have been targeted...and especially the POTUS.....for not being wise enough to ease racial tension.

What is your solution? Who needs to have a seat at the table to discuss race? Who leads that discussion? What is the first thing that should be said at this meeting?l

Here is the wing nut argument in a capsule...racial relations were OK until "the Black guy" ruined them as the GOP sang a conciliatory Kumbayah......
obamacare-tribe.jpeg

The division pimps on both ends have done their job well, an escalation here wouldn't be a shock.

There is no one in a position of real influence trying to heal wounds.

Obama was the perfect guy, but he chose another path.

Bullshit.

Bullshit to your bullshit.
Right out of the gate when his pompous professor friend was arrested, he didn't hesitate for one second - without knowing any details he goes on about racial problems and called the police STUPID. When, as we all know, it was his friend who was a jackass.
Second - Trayvon Martin - (This could be my son) Can you get anymore racial than that?? Again coming out on the side of "his son" without knowing any details.
Third - Michael Brown - stood in front of the United Nations saying "America has racial problems" using the Brown shooting as an example of systematic racial problems. And then he send in his own task force and the Attorney General assuming state/local officials wouldn't properly investigate.

Every single time there has been an event that MIGHT be white on black violence - he is front and center assuming the worst.
Obama has absolutely elevated racial tensions in this country. He was in a perfect position to ease tensions...he indeed chose another path.

P.S. - How many times has AL Sharpton been to the White House again???
The king of the race game...the worst of the race baiters...how many times?? Oh...he is an unofficial adviser to Obama????
Nah - no bias there.

WillHaftawaite, my apologies, I didn't mean to lead these people off track. They're hyper-sensitive and hyper-defensive when it comes to my posts (pretty obvious why) and this happens often. Moths to a flame, they're obsessed with trying to attack everything I write that exposes their behavior, their sacred cow.

The OP is important, we need to address both the event itself and the environment that surrounds it. Both "sides" of this issue had better start looking in the mirror before it's too late. Thanks for posting it, and perhaps at some point this thread will return to where you want it to be.

When I kick you......you had better react with calm maturity. If you demand that I stop kicking you and call me a kicker...I will become offended and kick you harder. You need to accept responsibility for me kicking you and treat me with respect. You have no right to expect me to just not kick you. You need to demonstrate your desire to ease tension if you want me to stop kicking you.

Forum List

Back