6 Black Churches burned

I have them all in a tizzy, again.

Outstanding.

I have the wing nut crying and at the same time declaring victory

sweet
You obviously don't know my politics.

How simple your world must be.

I don't know your politics...have you noticed that your politics are being advertized in your signature...how the left is killing free speech....someone apparently snuck a graphic in your signature...probably Obama

Outstanding.

sweet

I don't know your politics...have you noticed that your politics are being advertized in your signature...how the left is killing free speech....someone apparently snuck a graphic in your signature...probably Obama
So you didn't bother to think through the fact that she is a Democrat who is frustrated by the behavior of many of those in her party.

You don't know my politics, but you make simplistic assumptions. I realize that's how hardcore partisan ideologues roll, on both ends.

Bottom line if it was not for Obama stoking raciial animosity and "the libruls"killing free speech we would be in a racial paradise of harmony yes siree....

Outstanding.

sweet

Mac thinks the author is a liberal.

So you didn't bother to think through the fact that she is a Democrat who is frustrated by the behavior of many of those in her party.

You don't know my politics, but you make simplistic assumptions. I realize that's how hardcore partisan ideologues roll, on both ends.

So what ...you think her book would sell if she did not put out a controversial statement...controversy sells buddy boy....I repeat

ANYBODY BLAMING OBAMA AS YOU DO FOR RACIAL PROBLEMS IS A WING NUT

It is an absurd position to take

Mac is independent, Tyrone. He's above the fray, donchya know?
He must be one of them there "Libertarians"...they are the purest thinkers...if you doubt it...just ask them....

No. He is sort of liberal on many issues. But he doesn't want Phil Robertson to feel pressured to hold his tongue about the *******. He thinks it's awful when well known racists are chastised by the free market.

And...he thinks Obama feels like people don't build their own businesses and that Islam is protected religion. Oh....and kids are pussies because they all get trophies when they are toddlers.

That about sums him up.

Mac is independent, Tyrone. He's above the fray, donchya know?
He must be one of them there "Libertarians"...they are the purest thinkers...if you doubt it...just ask them....

No. He is sort of liberal on many issue. But he doesn't want Phil Robertson to feel pressured to hold his tongue about the *******. He thinks it's awful when well known racists are chastised by the free market.

And...he thinks Obama feels like people don't build their own businesses and that Islam is protected religion. Oh....land kids are pussies because they all get trophies when they are toddlers.

That about sums him up.
should he not be on medications ?

So what ...you think her book would sell if she did not put out a controversial statement...controversy sells buddy boy....I repeat

You're so controlled by your ideology that you are somehow not seeing that I have quite clearly said, more than once, that blame lies on both ends of the issue.

You just don't see it, I really do believe that it doesn't register with you.

I don't know how to communicate with people like you, those whose ideologies create this selective vision.

You're so controlled by your ideology that you are somehow not seeing that I have quite clearly said, more than once, that blame lies on both ends of the issue.

I don't know how to communicate with people like you, those whose ideologies create this selective vision.

No Mac. The blame does not lie on both ends. That's where you get weird.
The blame lies with the offender. Period.

You are just a Saint for even putting up with any dissent from your wisdom and Glory
You blame Obama for racial divisions ...are you nuts ?

You are just a Saint for even putting up with any dissent from your wisdom and Glory
You blame Obama for racial divisions ...are you nuts ?
What did I actually write?

Forum List

Back