6 Black Churches burned

Let's all just get along! Let's have a conversation about race. The racists and those who have been the target of racists are both EQUALLY at fault. The divide must be bridged by concessions from both sides! What right do those who have been targeted by racists have to have their wishes honored? They have to be willing to allow the racists to keep some of their hate, don't they? Let's be REASONABLE!

Right!!! Absolutely!

And rapists have rights, too!!! There's two sides to everything those victims need to apologize to those rapists for having looked so damned delicious!! Anything else would be totally PC and we cannot have that!

E]
Deflection noted.

Whining wing nut noted ...smirking and sneering at Kumbaya GOP pecan bag or is it filberts...either way its nut bag

cry baby boy cry

If I recall, the last time GOPers had bags of nuts in their hands, they hurled them at some black people at the 2012 RNC....

must be a secret elephant ritual!

I am sure that Wingnutstani Mac1958 sees all those wing nut anti Black voter laws being passed by GOP KKK are an honest effort at ecumenical joining with Black folks.......if you don't see it that way you are a doctrinaire liberal stoking racial divisions and destroying free speech...totally unbiased opinion...LOL

When I kick you......you had better react with calm maturity. If you demand that I stop kicking you and call me a kicker...I will become offended and kick you harder. You need to accept responsibility for me kicking you and treat me with respect. You have no right to expect me to just not kick you. You need to demonstrate your desire to ease tension if you want me to stop kicking you.

Yes, brother!! KKKickers of the world, unite!!!

And how dare anyone call them KKKickers!!!

"blame lies on both ends of the issue."

sure it does it was Third highest ranked Congressional official liberal Steve Scalise meeting with White Supremacist...wait Scalise is Republican

OK then its liberals passing anti Black voter legislation...wait that would be the GOP

OK its been Liberals in office caught sending outrageous e mails with grossly racist themes ...No wait those were GOP

Bottom line the wing nuts are racial Saints and Obama is the devil ...its simple...

They even have proof!!!

o-THE-BIBLE-SATAN-OBAMA-facebook.jpg

across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
Did liberal bigots not expect blowback forcing this upheaval of American society? Punishing Roof for his murderous crimes wasn't enough I guess.
Understand... they know that January 20, 2017, is now fast approaching, and that they're going to get their asses kicked in the 2016 general election.

Consequently, they're now beginning to push as hard as they can, while they still can, else be obliged to wait for some years, before they get another shot at it.

E]
Deflection noted.

Whining wing nut noted ...smirking and sneering at Kumbaya GOP pecan bag or is it filberts...either way its nut bag

cry baby boy cry

If I recall, the last time GOPers had bags of nuts in their hands, they hurled them at some black people at the 2012 RNC....

must be a secret elephant ritual!
Disappointing, Stat. You know better about me.

Oh well.

What do you know Stat? This seems mysterious.

Mac is independent, Tyrone. He's above the fray, donchya know?
He must be one of them there "Libertarians"...they are the purest thinkers...if you doubt it...just ask them....

They are "Republicans" until their elephant gets his ass whipped in the General. And then, afterward, they are all "Libertarians".....

cool, eh?

Forum List

Back