6 Black Churches burned

For those of us who believe that each side should clean its own house before attacking the other, a little more balance would be helpful.

He doesn't have to, of course. As long as we're not concerned with actually improving race relations.

He obviously isn't concerned at all. Neither were you. My post applied to you as well.
It's pretty difficult to be " balanced" when you won't even listen to your pres speak directly to the very points you accuse him of not addressing.
The fact that we're not going to sit through a 37-minute video does not mean that we're not interested in improving race relations.

I can't believe I actually just typed that.

I'm sure he challenges both sides to look in the mirror and clean their own houses. I'm sure he exhorts both sides to come together. Just tell me where it is in the video and I'll be very happy to check it out.

Looking forward to it.

LOL, this is the guy that can't come up with a single example of him trying to bring people together and telling me to read his posts to find one. LMAO
You folks are humping my leg, not the other way around.

But your ongoing absolute fixation on my posts is noted.

I make a point, you folks make it personal and nasty.

:itsok:

Your leg doesn't interest me in the slightest, but your brain-functions could be interesting to study.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Thanks!

More Killed by White Extremists Than Jihadists Since 9/11

lol!!!

"since 9-11?"

games libs play with stats.

sure, why would you talk about 9-11 when discussing jihadists murder counts?

lol!

The statement is correct. "Since 911".

Poor butthurt KKKorrell.

the statement is bullshit, you asshole.

No, the statement is absolutely correct and I find it hilarious that you still do not understand the wording.

You see, hatred blinds.

I bet you stumble and fall a lot.

He was rehired.

only because he was luckily part of a traditionally disadvantage group that mobilized to defend him.

that being said, will you answer my question?

what do you call it when an accusation is all that is needed to prove guilt?

because that is what happened to him, one moron made an accusation and he was fired.
I call it stupidity.

it's a witch hunt.
Nope, it's stupidity. People are too stupid to know that niggardly has an actual meaning that has nothing to do with the n word.
Also because the word is an uncommon word, very rarely used, and since the first six letters are almost identical to the "N" word, this word is excellent material for a "gotcha"moment.

I'm sure he sniggers every time he uses it.

He obviously isn't concerned at all. Neither were you. My post applied to you as well.
It's pretty difficult to be " balanced" when you won't even listen to your pres speak directly to the very points you accuse him of not addressing.
The fact that we're not going to sit through a 37-minute video does not mean that we're not interested in improving race relations.

I can't believe I actually just typed that.

I'm sure he challenges both sides to look in the mirror and clean their own houses. I'm sure he exhorts both sides to come together. Just tell me where it is in the video and I'll be very happy to check it out.

Looking forward to it.

LOL, this is the guy that can't come up with a single example of him trying to bring people together and telling me to read his posts to find one. LMAO
You folks are humping my leg, not the other way around.

But your ongoing absolute fixation on my posts is noted.

I make a point, you folks make it personal and nasty.

:itsok:

Personal attacks is all they've got, friendo. The Progs don't have a rational ideology - it's all nasty identity politics.
Hi Dicca. Did you know that what you just posted was an attack?
IOKIYAAR!!!

No these incidents will not cause a race war. The stupidity of the white racists and some Conservatives is that Black people have nothing better to do than react to the obvious shenanigans of white racists.
The majority of Black people are trying to make a better life for themselves and their children, they don't have time to slither around at night like snakes burning other people churches in an attempt to re-establish apartheid in this country.

Nope. Democrats did it in our history and liberals and anarchists in the Democrat party are probably doing it now.b
?

i admit that is did not misrepresent your argument before i insulted you.

but is that really a failing?

it really isn't my thing.

you insulted me. i insulted you back.

what did you expect?

dummy.

Poor KKKorell, all dressed up with no where to go.

kkk-outfit-man-300lm010710.jpg

The similarities to Muslim women wearing a Burkah are, well, interesting...

lol!

you have the nerve to complain about my level of debating, and when i point out that i was just returning an insult, what is your answer?

to call me a racist!

lol!

it is amazing to me that your inflated self image can survive your idiotic asshole behavior.

do you have anything to say about the topic, asshole?
Your deeds betray you.

Your very first day in USMB, you made a beeline straight for the race/racism subforum. You have made plenty of comments demeaning blacks. And now you must live with your deeds.

i call you on your whining about my insulting you, by pointing out that you insulted me.

i ask if you have anything to say about the topic and you accuse me of being a racist.

asshole.
You seem angry. Racists often become angry. I recommend counseling for you.

Anger is not exclusive to racism.

Racism is usually a byproduct of ignorance.

lol!!!

"since 9-11?"

lol!

Poor butthurt KKKorrell.

No, the statement is absolutely correct and I find it hilarious that you still do not understand the wording.

You see, hatred blinds.

Hatred blinds........which is why liberals believe this is a racist country.....in comparison to other countries that really are

lol!!!

"since 9-11?"

lol!

Poor butthurt KKKorrell.

You see, hatred blinds.

Hatred blinds........which is why liberals believe this is a racist country.....in comparison to other countries that really are

You must hate a lot because you are very blind.

no, the guy was rehired after the gay community mobilized.

if you review the link, there are other examples.

and this is just a very clear cut small slice of the problem.

after all, how many people really use the word niggardly in normal conversation?

but it validates mac claim quite nicely.

are you prepared to deal with the implications?
One example does not a trend make.

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.
Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

that's what happened to that guy.

one moron made an accusation and he was fired.

you realize that that mindset is not limited to the word niggardly, right?
Boy oh boy, amazing how you seem to relish writing that word.

Lol.

Maybe bold and 7 point type could be a way for you to raise the intensity a notch...

OMG! staat is doing it right here!

he is accusing me of being racist for typing the word niggardly!!!!!!!

as i stated, we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to race.

and staat just demonstrated how it is done.

no matter what i say, staat will ignore or dismiss any defense and just scream racism louder.

watch.

staat, i enjoy typing it, because this example of the lib mentality makes you libs look so fucking stupid that it is funny as hell.

that is why i enjoy typing it.

now staat will not accept this. he cannot.

once an accusation of racism is made, denial is proof, in their little minds.

restating the accusation is further proof, he will do that too.

this is the witch hunt mentality that dominates the left and defines the discussion on race in this country.

thanks for demonstrating the very worst of the modern lib today, staat.

you asshole.

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.
Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

Lol.

Maybe bold and 7 point type could be a way for you to raise the intensity a notch...

no matter what i say, staat will ignore or dismiss any defense and just scream racism louder.

watch.

staat, i enjoy typing it, because this example of the lib mentality makes you libs look so fucking stupid that it is funny as hell.

this is the witch hunt mentality that dominates the left and defines the discussion on race in this country.

you asshole.
No. He accused you of being a racist because you are a racist monkey.

only because he was luckily part of a traditionally disadvantage group that mobilized to defend him.

that being said, will you answer my question?

what do you call it when an accusation is all that is needed to prove guilt?

because that is what happened to him, one moron made an accusation and he was fired.
I call it stupidity.

it's a witch hunt.
Nope, it's stupidity. People are too stupid to know that niggardly has an actual meaning that has nothing to do with the n word.

and the accusation is all that is needed for a white person to be judged as guilty of racism.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

that the accusation was clearly stupid just makes my point stronger, not weaker.

we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to racism in this country, and have for quite some time.
If he hadn't been rehired you'd have a point, but he wasn't, so you don't.

how does the fact that political pressure was brought to bear change the facts of his firing?

an accusation made, guilt is assumed on the very dumbest of justifications, and the white guy is fired.

the point is valid.

do you want to look at some other examples?

how many does it take before you admit a trend?

did you see staat imply that i was racist for typing the word niggardly?

nope.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.
They literally can't help themselves, I'm dead serious.

Their ideology has totally blinded them.

But that means they're not kidding; they actually believe this stuff.

I find it odd that you spend so much time whining about how unfair the loss of your beloved Confederate Flag is.....all the while you make excuses and demand more proof of the racist events that led to its downfall

you have stated that you know these church burnings are racist attacks because they have always been racist attacks.

i have asked you to support that and you have not.

one example from 1963 does not prove that church arsonists are generally white racists attacking blacks.

I am not buying into your obfuscation...it does not help your cause

Racists killed your beloved flag...trying to defend or mitigate their deeds will not bring it back

no, you made the claim that these church arsonists are the same people they always were.

so, show me who they always were.

one example does't do that.

you are trying to distract with the confederate flag. we have discussed that before and will again.

but right now the topic is church arsonists.

please support your claim that they are generally white racists attacking blacks.

a link to a fbi data sheet would be good.

What I find most offensive about your posts is the effort you spend defending a 150 year old flag and trying to excuse the actions of racists while you ignore the fact that 9 people were slaughtered and it was followed up by the burning of six black churches

Attitudes like yours are why you lost your fucking flag
Amen.

Face it: KKKorell is an avowed racist, every bit as disgusting as all other racists. He just works a tad harder at giving it a nice looking package.

do you even know what avowed means?

you are either a liar or stupid.

i'm going with liar and asshole.

but you could argue stupid. just keep on using the word avowed incorrectly.

dumbass.

nope.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

I cant figure out if you are talking about you two fools or someone else.

So, seven years into his presidency, he says this (whatever he said on your 37-minute video).

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that, during that speech, he challenged both ends of the issue to seriously and sincerely look in the mirror and work diligently to clean their own house before pointing the finger at the other, yes? Let me know where that is in the speech, I'd be happy to see him saying that at such an important moment.

Seven years - that is my point.

If you aren't willing to watch the entire video and honestly try to understand the context of his messages to America, then you have no credibility to speak to what the pres has said or not said.
It is exactly that sort of willful ignorance and baseless assertions about the actions of the pres that brings racist recriminations upon you.

37 minutes?

post a link to the transcripts. cut and paste the bits you consider so relevant.

You're right, if only Obama were less wordy , you might have been able to understand his message. Thanks Obama, thanks for dividing us with our short attention spans.

i generally don't listen to speeches. from anyone.

to much filler and low information content bs.

the points can almost always be summed up in a few bullet points.

37 minutes of obama?

no fucking way.
Thank you for admitting your ignorance.

more assholeness from staat.

staat you've really done enough for today to undermine the liberal movement.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

Oh, let me help then.

I'm talking about the PC Police.

People like you.

You're welcome.

nope.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

says the asshole that claims that a white rolling some candy to a young black woman is justification for violence.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

Oh, let me help then.

I'm talking about the PC Police.

People like you.

You're welcome.

I dont like most police. Of course you were talking about yourself and others that think like you.

Lol.

watch.

you asshole.

says the asshole that claims that a white rolling some candy to a young black woman is justification for violence.
Stop pouting. Just be glad you didnt get your ass kicked.

I call it stupidity.

it's a witch hunt.

and the accusation is all that is needed for a white person to be judged as guilty of racism.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

that the accusation was clearly stupid just makes my point stronger, not weaker.

we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to racism in this country, and have for quite some time.
If he hadn't been rehired you'd have a point, but he wasn't, so you don't.

how does the fact that political pressure was brought to bear change the facts of his firing?

an accusation made, guilt is assumed on the very dumbest of justifications, and the white guy is fired.

the point is valid.

do you want to look at some other examples?

how many does it take before you admit a trend?

did you see staat imply that i was racist for typing the word niggardly?
Yes, let us see some more examples as the one you coughed up was not quite accurate (you didn't disclose that he'd been rehired).

Stat is yanking your chain. Are you a white supremacist, btw?

Forum List

Back