6 Black Churches burned

You're right, if only Obama were less wordy , you might have been able to understand his message. Thanks Obama, thanks for dividing us with our short attention spans.

i generally don't listen to speeches. from anyone.

to much filler and low information content bs.

the points can almost always be summed up in a few bullet points.

37 minutes of obama?

no fucking way.

One would think that if someone were genuinely concerned of how their black president speaks to racial divides in America, that they would certainly want to hear what he had to say in response to the overtly racial attacks against nine innocent black folks. I suppose I could be wrong, but I don't think so. You have no genuine interest at all.
For those of us who believe that each side should clean its own house before attacking the other, a little more balance would be helpful.

He doesn't have to, of course. As long as we're not concerned with actually improving race relations.

He obviously isn't concerned at all. Neither were you. My post applied to you as well.
It's pretty difficult to be " balanced" when you won't even listen to your pres speak directly to the very points you accuse him of not addressing.
The fact that we're not going to sit through a 37-minute video does not mean that we're not interested in improving race relations.

I can't believe I actually just typed that.

I'm sure he challenges both sides to look in the mirror and clean their own houses. I'm sure he exhorts both sides to come together. Just tell me where it is in the video and I'll be very happy to check it out.

Looking forward to it.

LOL, this is the guy that can't come up with a single example of him trying to bring people together and telling me to read his posts to find one. LMAO

what i find offensive about your posts is that you think you can define my thoughts and actions and then tie me to other peoples actions based on your assumptions about me, and then you get offended when i call you on your nonsense.

you stated that these church arsonists are the same people they have always been.

i have asked you to support that claim.

you posted one photo from 1963.

how many church arsons have there been since 1963?

how many of them were black churchs, and how many white?

how many of them were white racists attacking blacks?

why do you think that you get to define reality based on what you want to be true, and why do you think i should accept this reality?

you made a claim, support it or admit that you were just making up crap.

OK...you got me there

It is not the "same people" that were burning churches and lynching 50 years ago
It is their descendants who we thought woulf have learned by now

That is the "Southern Heritage" that you defend so much

i don't play gotcha games like that.

if i was making a joke, i would have used a laughing icon to let you know.

no. link to support your claim that church arsonists are generally white racists attacking blacks.

i may be assuming something here incorrectly.

you are aware that white churches get burned too, right?

OK

How many white churches have been burned in the last week?

sorry, i didn't catch that, were you aware of that or not?

OK

37 minutes of obama?

no fucking way.

One would think that if someone were genuinely concerned of how their black president speaks to racial divides in America, that they would certainly want to hear what he had to say in response to the overtly racial attacks against nine innocent black folks. I suppose I could be wrong, but I don't think so. You have no genuine interest at all.
For those of us who believe that each side should clean its own house before attacking the other, a little more balance would be helpful.

He doesn't have to, of course. As long as we're not concerned with actually improving race relations.

He obviously isn't concerned at all. Neither were you. My post applied to you as well.
It's pretty difficult to be " balanced" when you won't even listen to your pres speak directly to the very points you accuse him of not addressing.
The fact that we're not going to sit through a 37-minute video does not mean that we're not interested in improving race relations.

I'm sure he challenges both sides to look in the mirror and clean their own houses. I'm sure he exhorts both sides to come together. Just tell me where it is in the video and I'll be very happy to check it out.

Looking forward to it.

LOL, this is the guy that can't come up with a single example of him trying to bring people together and telling me to read his posts to find one. LMAO

Mac knows how to bring people together. It involves mirrors and brooms. Both sides, of course.

Both sides need to clean house. Absolutely. Both sides are to blame for one side being bigots.

The racists and bigots need to clean house. But Mac hasn't said how. They are waiting on the negroes to clean house first. How can they be expected to abandon their bigotry until the negroes do their house cleaning.

What is the negro house cleaning? Why....it's to stop asking to be treated equally. It's to stay home and be nice when they are gunned down in the streets by police officers. It's to look at the past....a past in which they have been oppressed and discriminated against....both legally and otherwise.....and offer absolute forgiveness. It's to accept their portion of the blame for being hated by bigots.
Outstanding.

OK...you got me there

It is not the "same people" that were burning churches and lynching 50 years ago
It is their descendants who we thought woulf have learned by now

That is the "Southern Heritage" that you defend so much

no. link to support your claim that church arsonists are generally white racists attacking blacks.

OK

OK

I am unaware of any white churches burned in the last week....which would be relevant to the OP which is about black churches burned in the last week

I see you are honing your debating skills, yet setting the bar very low for yourself.

At this rate, even ants are very confident of being above your bar!!

?

i admit that is did not misrepresent your argument before i insulted you.

but is that really a failing?

it really isn't my thing.

you insulted me. i insulted you back.

what did you expect?

dummy.

Poor KKKorell, all dressed up with no where to go.

kkk-outfit-man-300lm010710.jpg

The similarities to Muslim women wearing a Burkah are, well, interesting...

lol!

you have the nerve to complain about my level of debating, and when i point out that i was just returning an insult, what is your answer?

to call me a racist!

lol!

it is amazing to me that your inflated self image can survive your idiotic asshole behavior.

do you have anything to say about the topic, asshole?
Your deeds betray you.

Your very first day in USMB, you made a beeline straight for the race/racism subforum. You have made plenty of comments demeaning blacks. And now you must live with your deeds.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

i call you on your whining about my insulting you, by pointing out that you insulted me.

i ask if you have anything to say about the topic and you accuse me of being a racist.

asshole.

37 minutes of obama?

no fucking way.

Looking forward to it.

You folks are humping my leg, not the other way around.

But your ongoing absolute fixation on my posts is noted.

I make a point, you folks make it personal and nasty.

:itsok:

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

that's what happened to that guy.

one moron made an accusation and he was fired.

you realize that that mindset is not limited to the word niggardly, right?
He was rehired.

only because he was luckily part of a traditionally disadvantage group that mobilized to defend him.

that being said, will you answer my question?

what do you call it when an accusation is all that is needed to prove guilt?

because that is what happened to him, one moron made an accusation and he was fired.
I call it stupidity.

it's a witch hunt.
Nope, it's stupidity. People are too stupid to know that niggardly has an actual meaning that has nothing to do with the n word.

and the accusation is all that is needed for a white person to be judged as guilty of racism.

and fired.

that is a witch hunt.

that the accusation was clearly stupid just makes my point stronger, not weaker.

we have a witch hunt mentality when it comes to racism in this country, and have for quite some time.

37 minutes?

post a link to the transcripts. cut and paste the bits you consider so relevant.

You're right, if only Obama were less wordy , you might have been able to understand his message. Thanks Obama, thanks for dividing us with our short attention spans.

37 minutes of obama?

no fucking way.

Both sides need to clean house. Absolutely. Both sides are to blame for one side being bigots.

The racists and bigots need to clean house. But Mac hasn't said how. They are waiting on the negroes to clean house first. How can they be expected to abandon their bigotry until the negroes do their house cleaning.

What is the negro house cleaning? Why....it's to stop asking to be treated equally. It's to stay home and be nice when they are gunned down in the streets by police officers. It's to look at the past....a past in which they have been oppressed and discriminated against....both legally and otherwise.....and offer absolute forgiveness. It's to accept their portion of the blame for being hated by bigots.

LoneLaugher Why havent you responded to my post on how Pres Obama could help ease a lot of the racial tension by helping to end the war on drugs I'm waiting

No these incidents will not cause a race war. The stupidity of the white racists and some Conservatives is that Black people have nothing better to do than react to the obvious shenanigans of white racists.
The majority of Black people are trying to make a better life for themselves and their children, they don't have time to slither around at night like snakes burning other people churches in an attempt to re-establish apartheid in this country.

Nope. Democrats did it in our history and liberals and anarchists in the Democrat party are probably doing it now.

Looking forward to it.

Personal attacks is all they've got, friendo. The Progs don't have a rational ideology - it's all nasty identity politics.

Doesn't burning black churces because you are upset over the loss of the confederate flag say a lot about the true meaning of that flag?

It has always been a flag of hate and burning churches proves that

you are speculating on the motive of the arsonists.

To protest the flying of the Confederate flag, blacks peacefully demonstrated, petitioned their representatives and engaged the media

To protest the flag coming down, flag lovers burned black churches

Speaks volumes about the true meaning of that flag
:clap:

You wrote it so succinctly, I bet that even KKKorell will be able to grasp it.

Hope abounds.

OK

OK

I am unaware of any white churches burned in the last week....which would be relevant to the OP which is about black churches burned in the last week

Looking forward to it.

Personal attacks is all they've got, friendo. The Progs don't have a rational ideology - it's all nasty identity politics.
Yeah.

This is like clockwork now: I make a general point, and they fly in and make it personal. A good sign.

My goring of their precious PC sacred cow makes them very, very angry, so they go after me personally.

I haven't just struck a nerve, I've pummeled it.

:biggrin:

Looking forward to it.

Yeah.

This is like clockwork now: I make a general point, and they fly in and make it personal. A good sign.

My goring of their precious PC sacred cow makes them very, very angry, so they go after me personally.

I haven't just struck a nerve, I've pummeled it.

:biggrin:

Well, the Special Snowflake nervous system is Quite Fragile.

But they do. Are you denying it?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
In most of the cases the evidence proved otherwise..............Hand's up don't shoot was a Lie..........
Part of Fergusen was burned for a Lie.............

And in all of the cases, Obama and the usual race baiting idiots FANNED THE FLAMES.............

And then wonder why it escalates.........they have set back race relations in this country not advanced it.........

Now they enhance it even more..........LOOK A REBEL FLAG............which now escalating............where it will lead who knows........

You throw gas on a fire and you get a bigger fire...............and it is DUMB ASS POLICY and is the exact opposite of the duty of the POTUS.
It's more than just those specific cases dummy. Obama did exactly what he's supposed to do, shine some much needed light on a problem in America.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Sorry, but his job is detailed in the Constitution very clearly.

If he wants to shine a light on injustice he should have stayed a community organizer. All he's doing is shirking his responsibility and causing a worsening of race relations in America. Nothing good can come from what he's doing, not to mention the fact that he's committing fraud along with causing deaths and millions in property damage.
You know, I could almost bring myself to take you seriously. And then I remember your thread comments in the past about Obama putting his feet up on the Oval Office desk....

Last edited:
across the south since Roof committed 9 murders in SC.

3 definite arson, 3 still being investigated.
Six predominately black southern churches burn within a week with arson suspected in at least three - The Washington Post

Did he get his race war?
No. Its sounds more like he inspired some white pussies to burn churches instead of actually confronting someone dangerous. Typical white cave monkey cowardice. A race war would imply whites attacking Blacks openly without hiding.

Okay, there is one. Though the guy got rehired after it was realized how retarded the entire episode was.

no, the guy was rehired after the gay community mobilized.

if you review the link, there are other examples.

and this is just a very clear cut small slice of the problem.

after all, how many people really use the word niggardly in normal conversation?

but it validates mac claim quite nicely.

are you prepared to deal with the implications?
One example does not a trend make.

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.
Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

that's what happened to that guy.

one moron made an accusation and he was fired.

you realize that that mindset is not limited to the word niggardly, right?
Boy oh boy, amazing how you seem to relish writing that word.

Lol.

Maybe bold and 7 point type could be a way for you to raise the intensity a notch...

Forum List

Back