6 Months Prison for Handing Out Plastic Straws in Santa Barbara KKKalifornia

I don't mind the ban. Too many assholes tossed plastic shit everywhere..and it winds up in the ocean. BUT...if they want to focus on that aspect, maybe they should also ban plastic 6pack rings. Those do more damage than straws. And fish nets. Those kill everything along with the fish they WANT to harvest. So...if they are going to jump on the No Plastic Bandwagon...then they should do it ALL.

Last_Straw_600_LI20180726021945.jpg

This is what I don't get. I understand that plastic straws offend leftards, so they want to outlaw them.

But its a lot less offensive IMHO, than a couple of dudes engaging in sodomy, and the Supreme Court ruled that sodomy was a constitutional right.

You're comparing sex between two consulting adults to large scale environmental pollution?
Really?

Since when is a single straw or two "large scale environmental pollution"?

The Libtards of San Francisco are sending people away for 6 months for EACH straw.

Yet almost NO prison term for filthy illegal aliens “accidentally” killing American girls on piers.
Only in the filthy super shithole of Mexifornia.

Not only just killing a girl.

Fleeing the scene of a crime.
Having a gun under disability.
Destroying evidence.
Possession of stolen property.
Possession of a firearm as a felon.

But hey! He didn't throw any straws in the water so he walks.

I thought this was about plastic straws, if you want to discuss the transvestite situation concerning bathrooms maybe we should start another thread.
Yes, let's start a men using girls bathrooms and showers while sipping a 32 oz Pepsi thru a straw thread to discuss who is responsible for this lunacy.

This is what I don't get. I understand that plastic straws offend leftards, so they want to outlaw them.

But its a lot less offensive IMHO, than a couple of dudes engaging in sodomy, and the Supreme Court ruled that sodomy was a constitutional right.

You're comparing sex between two consulting adults to large scale environmental pollution?
Really?

The Libtards of San Francisco are sending people away for 6 months for EACH straw.
Notice they aren't worried about the plastic lids on Leftard Starbucks cups?

Yet almost NO prison term for filthy illegal aliens “accidentally” killing American girls on piers.
Only in the filthy super shithole of Mexifornia.

Not only just killing a girl.

Fleeing the scene of a crime.
Having a gun under disability.
Destroying evidence.
Possession of stolen property.
Possession of a firearm as a felon.

But hey! He didn't throw any straws in the water so he walks.

Well, you know, the lives of white girls in Mexifornia aren’t all that valuable...they’re just getting in the way and slowing down the process of the takeover.

Good for Santa Barbara and good for the sea turtles:

sea turtle with straw - Google Search

Callous conservatives don't give a damn about God's Creation, yet most claim to be Christians.

Good for Santa Barbara and good for the sea turtles:

sea turtle with straw - Google Search

Callous conservatives don't give a damn about God's Creation, yet most claim to be Christians.
Of course you leftards want to toss a 19 year old waitress with a kid at home in prison for serving a straw for what shithole countries are doing.

Yep, the fascist left should all be deported to Tehran.

This is how insane the left is....and excuse me if someone else has made this point...

Intentionally infecting another person wit HIV... not a felony.

Giving someone a plastic straw? Jail and a fine.....

Really?

I'm surprised libs still go to Starbucks at all, after the racism the Corporation exhibited a few months ago.

They didn't want to let African Americans who weren't paying customers use the bathroom- similar to Jimmy Carter's old lieutenant governor Lester Maddox who didn't allow non-customer blacks to use the restroom at his Pickrick joint in Atlanta.

Really?

Well......imagine what the company gives to the DNC come election time.

Really?

Well......imagine what the company gives to the DNC come election time.
They'll have plenty of straws to give them...

The UK is also trying to reduce plastic consumption.

And kitchen cutlery, don't forget. Steak: the ultimate finger food. After all, who needs a knife when God gave us perfectly sharp teeth to cut all sorts of materials with, like rope, wire, parachute cord, cardboard, and fishing line. Chew on that, Mr. Khan.

Just use metal. It's reusable.

You can drink regular, you don't need to drink through a straw. its time to grow up and quit blowing through them to make bubbles.:)

I’m going to open up a paper straw factory, and be the straw king of CA LE FORNA. I’ll be the TERMINATOR..... Maybe I’ll even make them edible. Maybe I’ll make them edible THC based? Necessity is the mother of invention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum List

Back