🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 Reasons Obama is Worst President in US History

Newsflash, cupcake, Obama isn't President anymore. You try this end run so we won't notice Trump and his shenanigans. Keep it current and talk about our Current President instead of this "Hey, look of there" routine.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama
There would be no Trump if not for the ignorance and gullibility of the voters

That goes back at least the last 3 presidents

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Of course you quit reading, you revel in your ignorance, as a partisan sheep ignorance is a badge of honor.
And you just proved again you can NOT read or you lie. I stopped reading because you proved yourself to be a liar in your 1st sentence. Continuing on would be a waste of time.

Keep rolling in your ignorance, like a pig rolling in shit!

But but pigs love rolling in shit.....some republicans too

Newsflash, cupcake, Obama isn't President anymore. You try this end run so we won't notice Trump and his shenanigans. Keep it current and talk about our Current President instead of this "Hey, look of there" routine.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama
There would be no Trump if not for the ignorance and gullibility of the voters

That goes back at least the last 3 presidents

No Trump is a distinct break for the gop

W ran as a "compassionate conservative" who wouldn't shake things up too much and wouldn't take his pants off inaproriately ... and he would still have lost if voters intentions in casting votes mattered. But W ran as a mainstreet conservative. Like his father and as the true heir of Reagan.

Obama won largely because he had no record of supporting W's incompetence, and others were scared of challenging the Clintons. There wasn't much disagreement between Ted Kennedy and Obama on issues.

W and O are the two worst. Somehow, they managed to move below lbj and carter.
Bet they both thank god for trump?
I suspect time will be more kind to W than many of us think now. As for Obama ..... in some ways he may go by like Wilson. A huge disappointment in some ways for his ardent supporters, but oddly prescient in terms of the direction we go on issues.

W and O are the two worst. Somehow, they managed to move below lbj and carter.
Bet they both thank god for trump?
I suspect time will be more kind to W than many of us think now. As for Obama ..... in some ways he may go by like Wilson. A huge disappointment in some ways for his ardent supporters, but oddly prescient in terms of the direction we go on issues.
Any disappointment imho was caused by a traitorous repub congress

Bush invaded a sovereign nation that was no threat to the US and cost us more lives than was lost on 9/11.

If there had been no invasion of Iraq there never would have been an ISIS to deal with, so ISIS is the direct responsibility of Bush II as well.
There is no way to clearly say that "If there had been no invasion of Iraq there never would have been an ISIS to deal with" I'd say that is POSSIBLY true, but on the other hand, the 1400 year history of jihad, killing 270 million people around the world, makes that argument shaky at best. It might be of a higher possibility if it wasn't jihad.

As long as were talking about a US president's responsibility for ISIS, I'd have to say none bears that guilt more than Obama for his 2011 US troop pullout from Iraq, combined with his refusal to clamp down on ISIS friendly banks, and his collusion with al Baghdadi which allowed ISIS convoys to travel unmolested on open, desert roads in Syria and Iraq (sitting ducks for airstrikes), with only "pinprick" token resistance from Obama.

In contrast, in Kosovo, Clinton hit Serbs with 700 airstrikes a day.

Bush invaded a sovereign nation that was no threat to the US and cost us more lives than was lost on 9/11.

If there had been no invasion of Iraq there never would have been an ISIS to deal with, so ISIS is the direct responsibility of Bush II as well.
There is no way to clearly say that "If there had been no invasion of Iraq there never would have been an ISIS to deal with" I'd say that is POSSIBLY true, but on the other hand, the 1400 year history of jihad, killing 270 million people around the world, makes that argument shaky at best. It might be of a higher possibility if it wasn't jihad.

As long as were talking about a US president's responsibility for ISIS, I'd have to say none bears that guilt more than Obama for his 2011 US troop pullout from Iraq, combined with his refusal to clamp down on ISIS friendly banks, and his collusion with al Baghdadi which allowed ISIS convoys to travel unmolested on open, desert roads in Syria and Iraq (sitting ducks for airstrikes), with only "pinprick" token resistance from Obama.

In contrast, in Kosovo, Clinton hit Serbs with 700 airstrikes a day.

I think it is pretty clear from his history, that Saddam would not have allowed ISIS to get a foothold anywhere, they were born out of the vacuum created by Bush II.

Yes, Obama fucked up, but he could not have fucked it up if Bush II had not first invaded Iraq.

I think it is pretty clear from his history, that Saddam would not have allowed ISIS to get a foothold anywhere, they were born out of the vacuum created by Bush II.

Yes, Obama fucked up, but he could not have fucked it up if Bush II had not first invaded Iraq.
The "vacuum" was created by Obama, when he pulled US troops out of Iraq in 2011. As for Bush, he actually criticized Obama's move, saying it would lead to liberated cites being taken back over by jihadists, and he was right. That's exactly what happened.

Congress didn’t mandate that Bush go to war. It was his decision, and his alone.
And Democrats gave Bush the Constitutional authority to go to war...they even made the case why we needed to.
It was Bush’s decision, and his alone. He bears the full responsibility.

And Democrats didn’t give Bush the Constitutional authority to go to war, imbecile. Bush either had it or he didn’t, with SCOTUS being the ultimate arbiter.

Cool story.
Thank you for ADMITTING Obama took the country to war TWICE Un-Constitutionally, without Congressional authority, to help TERRORISTS.

That, by the way, makes him a TRAITOR!...and you a LIAR and an idiotic Obama apologist.
Textbook ODS ^^^
Are you still here? Dude, you were exposed as a liar with no credibility....
You were exposed as a traitor months ago and you're still here.

Cool story.
Thank you for ADMITTING Obama took the country to war TWICE Un-Constitutionally, without Congressional authority, to help TERRORISTS.

That, by the way, makes him a TRAITOR!...and you a LIAR and an idiotic Obama apologist.
Textbook ODS ^^^
Are you still here? Dude, you were exposed as a liar with no credibility....
You were exposed as a traitor months ago and you're still here.
Poor triggered snowflake....

Forum List

Back