🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

6 Reasons Obama is Worst President in US History

The fact that he gives Bush II a complete and total pass for Iraq is all anyone needs to know, that renders his opinion worse than useless.

WHY do you have to constantly LIE in an attempt to protect your proven terrorist sympathizer / accomplice?

I NEVER gave Bush a pass for anything, LIAR.

I pointed out that Bush went before Congress and asked for the authority to go to war. I pointed out that Congress voted to give Bush the authority to take the country to war...and did so. Democrats even argued that the United States 'MUST go to war' and declared Regime Change was necessary. I am even reminding people that Hillary Clinton voted to give Bush that authority!

"Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said she is not sorry she voted for a resolution authorizing President Bush to take military action in Iraq"
-- CNN.com - Hillary Clinton: No regret on Iraq vote - Apr 21, 2004

FYI, not that you give a rat's a$$ about the facts or what is true, but I thought - despite the different arguments for and against going to war in Iraq, I was AGAINST it and thought it was the WRONG thing to do, LIAR! President Bush, however, as President and Commander and Chief, used the Constitutional authority given to him by a bipartisan Congress! Like it or not, dill-hole, that is the FACT!

I also pointed out that Barak Obama NEVER went before Congress to make the case for using the United States Military to help AL QAEDA - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - overthrow and murder the President of another nation, one who was HELPING THE COALITION FIGHT TERRORISTS LIKE AL QAEDA IN NORTHERN AFRICA, to help AL QAEDA murder that President, and then take over their own country as much more than just a 'Safe Haven'.

Had President Obama gone before Congress and told them that he was going to drag the United States into a war to use the US military to help AL QAEDA take over their own country he would have been chased out of Congress and set upon by the American people.

That was just the 1st UN-Constitutional War the 'Nobel Peace Prize Winner' dragged the United States into. H also ordered the invasion of Syria, another independent sovereign nation who was in the midst of a complex civil war. The United States was never ASKED to join in or given permission by the Syrian President to enter into Syria.

OBAMA TECHNICALLY COMMITTED AN INTERNATIONAL ACT OF WAR BY INVADING A SOVEREIGN NATION....NOT TO MENTION HE VIOLATED THE WAR POWERS ACT AND DRAGGED THE US INTO HIS 2ND UN-CONSTITUTIONAL WAR ... TO HELP TERRORISTS!

And sorry - the Constitutional authority to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq that Congress gave BUSH did not carry over, was not a 'legacy' authority for Obama, and did NOT give Barak Obama the authority to drag the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, UN-authorized wars to help TERRORISTS! (That has to be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard a snowflake on this board suggest!)

..and let's not forget, these 2 are the only UN-Constitutional, UN-Authorized wars Barry dragged the US into, but they are not the only wars that resulted in American soldier deaths for which Obama is responsible:

Charged with protecting the success in Iraq after American troops helped liberate Iraq from the madman dictator Hussein, Obama sat on his hands and watched ISIS mile-long militant convoys flow into Iraq to begin taking over territory our troops had liberated at great expense / sacrifice. He told the military to STAND DOWN (a tactic he loved to use to the benefit of terrorists) - to NOT attack and completely destroy ISIS as they made the trek through open desert on the way to Iraq. He facilitated the ISIS invasion which led to Iraq having to be liberated all over again...which led to more American deaths.

So, we have established AGAIN that you are a LYING POS who can not be honest when conversing, that you have to LIE, that you have ZERO credibility.

Despite the fact that you are deeply OFENDED by the facts / truth, Bush had Constitutional Authority to take the country to war, authority GIVEN TO HIM BY CONGRESS! Barak OBAMA dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional Wars to help terrorists and tried to hand newly liberated Iraq over to ISIS as well.

And you continue to ignore facts and make up your lies. Obama had the exact same congressional authority to go to war that Bush II had, the authority was not given to a single man, it was given to the Office the President.

The 2nd lie is that a AUMF is Constitutional, that is bullshit. Congress abdicated their Constitutional duties and handed the power to the executive branch.

Obama could not have fucked up Iraq worse had we never invaded. You are like the moron who sets his house on fire and then gets pissed at the fire department because your shed burnt down also.

You are nothing but a fucking partisan sheep that is ignorant of the facts, willfully ignorant for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Obama created Isis because of his cowardly political correctness

ISIS existed prior to the Obama term in office. Bush II creates ISIS when he removed Saddam from power. There would have been no ISIS had that not happened.

Keep rolling in your ignorance, like a pig rolling in shit!
You are the idiot who claimed that - because Congress gave BUSH the Constitutional authority to go to war with terrorists after 9/11/01 - Obama had the Congressional approval to commit a WAR CRIME by invading another sovereign nation to help terrorists without being asked for help or given permission to bring in troops by the President of that nation.

Good lil' piggy.....

And you keep repeating the same lie over and over again. Bush II was given nothing, the President was, no matter who the president is until such time as congress repeals the AUMF.

Any more lies my little statist?

There would have been no ISIS had that not happened.
Al Qaeda would not have control of its own country and 4 Americans would not have been needlessly sacrificed to them if Barry and Hillary would not have dragged the US into an Un-Constitutional Un-authorized war to help them, after they slaughtered 3,000 Americans.....

We would not have US troops in Syria right now if Barry had not committed a war crime buy invading Syria.

There would have been no ISIS had that not happened.
Al Qaeda would not have control of its own country and 4 Americans would not have been needlessly sacrificed to them if Barry and Hillary would not have dragged the US into an Un-Constitutional Un-authorized war to help them, after they slaughtered 3,000 Americans.....

We would not have US troops in Syria right now if Barry had not committed a war crime buy invading Syria.

None of that changes the 4000 plus dead Americans thanks to Bush II.

Newsflash, cupcake, Obama isn't President anymore. You try this end run so we won't notice Trump and his shenanigans. Keep it current and talk about our Current President instead of this "Hey, look of there" routine.

How come no one on this board ever complain's about the many more deaths caused by all the other attacks on American embassy's & consulate's?
we have had 10 with a total of 60 deaths. in the last 15+ years just Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

How come no one on this board ever complain's about the many more deaths caused by all the other attacks on American embassy's & consulate's?
we have had 10 with a total of 60 deaths. in the last 15+ years just Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi.

Sort of like dwelling on the OK Corral versus Dodge City, Kansas City, Dallas and others that had even more violent episodes where the Marshals disarmed people that were carrying inside city limits. In many town, you got one warning. If the Marshal saw you again with a Gun, he just shot you dead with no warning. But the Earps made better news in the Penny Dreadfuls.

The fact that he gives Bush II a complete and total pass for Iraq is all anyone needs to know, that renders his opinion worse than useless.

WHY do you have to constantly LIE in an attempt to protect your proven terrorist sympathizer / accomplice?

I pointed out that Bush went before Congress and asked for the authority to go to war. I pointed out that Congress voted to give Bush the authority to take the country to war...and did so. Democrats even argued that the United States 'MUST go to war' and declared Regime Change was necessary. I am even reminding people that Hillary Clinton voted to give Bush that authority!

"Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said she is not sorry she voted for a resolution authorizing President Bush to take military action in Iraq"

FYI, not that you give a rat's a$$ about the facts or what is true, but I thought - despite the different arguments for and against going to war in Iraq, I was AGAINST it and thought it was the WRONG thing to do, LIAR! President Bush, however, as President and Commander and Chief, used the Constitutional authority given to him by a bipartisan Congress! Like it or not, dill-hole, that is the FACT!

I also pointed out that Barak Obama NEVER went before Congress to make the case for using the United States Military to help AL QAEDA - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 - overthrow and murder the President of another nation, one who was HELPING THE COALITION FIGHT TERRORISTS LIKE AL QAEDA IN NORTHERN AFRICA, to help AL QAEDA murder that President, and then take over their own country as much more than just a 'Safe Haven'.

Had President Obama gone before Congress and told them that he was going to drag the United States into a war to use the US military to help AL QAEDA take over their own country he would have been chased out of Congress and set upon by the American people.

That was just the 1st UN-Constitutional War the 'Nobel Peace Prize Winner' dragged the United States into. H also ordered the invasion of Syria, another independent sovereign nation who was in the midst of a complex civil war. The United States was never ASKED to join in or given permission by the Syrian President to enter into Syria.

OBAMA TECHNICALLY COMMITTED AN INTERNATIONAL ACT OF WAR BY INVADING A SOVEREIGN NATION....NOT TO MENTION HE VIOLATED THE WAR POWERS ACT AND DRAGGED THE US INTO HIS 2ND UN-CONSTITUTIONAL WAR ... TO HELP TERRORISTS!

And sorry - the Constitutional authority to go to war in Afghanistan and Iraq that Congress gave BUSH did not carry over, was not a 'legacy' authority for Obama, and did NOT give Barak Obama the authority to drag the US into 2 Un-Constitutional, UN-authorized wars to help TERRORISTS! (That has to be one of the most stupid things I have ever heard a snowflake on this board suggest!)

..and let's not forget, these 2 are the only UN-Constitutional, UN-Authorized wars Barry dragged the US into, but they are not the only wars that resulted in American soldier deaths for which Obama is responsible:

Charged with protecting the success in Iraq after American troops helped liberate Iraq from the madman dictator Hussein, Obama sat on his hands and watched ISIS mile-long militant convoys flow into Iraq to begin taking over territory our troops had liberated at great expense / sacrifice. He told the military to STAND DOWN (a tactic he loved to use to the benefit of terrorists) - to NOT attack and completely destroy ISIS as they made the trek through open desert on the way to Iraq. He facilitated the ISIS invasion which led to Iraq having to be liberated all over again...which led to more American deaths.

So, we have established AGAIN that you are a LYING POS who can not be honest when conversing, that you have to LIE, that you have ZERO credibility.

Despite the fact that you are deeply OFENDED by the facts / truth, Bush had Constitutional Authority to take the country to war, authority GIVEN TO HIM BY CONGRESS! Barak OBAMA dragged the US into 2 Un-Constitutional Wars to help terrorists and tried to hand newly liberated Iraq over to ISIS as well.

And you continue to ignore facts and make up your lies. Obama had the exact same congressional authority to go to war that Bush II had, the authority was not given to a single man, it was given to the Office the President.

The 2nd lie is that a AUMF is Constitutional, that is bullshit. Congress abdicated their Constitutional duties and handed the power to the executive branch.

Obama could not have fucked up Iraq worse had we never invaded. You are like the moron who sets his house on fire and then gets pissed at the fire department because your shed burnt down also.

You are nothing but a fucking partisan sheep that is ignorant of the facts, willfully ignorant for that matter

ISIS existed prior to the Obama term in office. Bush II creates ISIS when he removed Saddam from power. There would have been no ISIS had that not happened.

Na, Not really

Newsflash, cupcake, Obama isn't President anymore. You try this end run so we won't notice Trump and his shenanigans. Keep it current and talk about our Current President instead of this "Hey, look of there" routine.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama

Na, Not really

Ya, really.

For the sheep on here the only deaths that matter are the ones that happens when a POTUS from the wrong party is in office.

Not true, you may rate him lower than I would in a personal rating , but in NO, zero, none national polls is he rated worst.

And you keep repeating the same lie over and over again. Bush II was given nothing

Another post, another lie.....

Congress Says Yes To Iraq Resolution

Caving Congress Gives Bush Authority to Launch Unilateral War on Iraq

Roll Calls: Congress Gives Bush Iraq War Powers, Senate Stalled on Homeland Security | Human Events

Obama is defying the Constitution on war

"He (Obama) spent seven months bombing Libya without congressional authorization and without complying with the War Powers Resolution."

And you keep repeating the same lie over and over again. Bush II was given nothing

Another post, another lie.....

Congress Says Yes To Iraq Resolution

Caving Congress Gives Bush Authority to Launch Unilateral War on Iraq

Roll Calls: Congress Gives Bush Iraq War Powers, Senate Stalled on Homeland Security | Human Events

"He (Obama) spent seven months bombing Libya without congressional authorization and without complying with the War Powers Resolution."

What a sheep, needs someone else to tell him what to think instead of reading the AUMF for himself.

What a joke you are

What a sheep, needs someone else to tell him what to think instead of reading the AUMF for himself. What a joke you are

YOU obviously need someone to tell you what to think because you just claimed Congress giving Bush the Congressional authorization to go to war after 9/11/2001 gave Obama the authority to drag the US to war to help Al Qaeda and to invade Syria....

..and you call ME a 'joke'....says the retard too stubborn to admit he is embarrassingly wrong on this issue.

What a sheep, needs someone else to tell him what to think instead of reading the AUMF for himself. What a joke you are

YOU obviously need someone to tell you what to think because you just claimed Congress giving Bush the Congressional authorization to go to war after 9/11/2001 gave Obama the authority to drag the US to war to help Al Qaeda and to invade Syria....

..and you call ME a 'joke'....says the retard too stubborn to admit he is embarrassingly wrong on this issue.

Look you little fucking sheep. Read the AUMF and show me where it says that George W Bush has the authority to use military force.

But you will not do that,because you are too fucking dishonest to even read a 1 page document for yourself.

The AUMF states “The President is authorized...”.

That document has never been rescinded or revoked, so it is 100% as valid today as it was the day it was given. It is the same power the current POTUS evoked to keep troops in Syria and to twice attack Syria.

Look you little fucking sheep.

upload_2018-7-30_14-15-23.jpeg

I stopped reading your post right here because not only have proved yourself to be a liar and / or an ignorant sheep you have demonstrated that you are so triggered even the facts and evidence can not penetrate that triggered skull of ours, and you can not be civil and debate without attacking right off the bat.

Perhaps you should go away, calm down, and come back when you have regained your faculties enough to look at the evidence that proves you are WRONG.....

Look you little fucking sheep.

View attachment 207634

I stopped reading your post right here because not only have proved yourself to be a liar and / or an ignorant sheep you have demonstrated that you are so triggered even the facts and evidence can not penetrate that triggered skull of ours, and you can not be civil and debate without attacking right off the bat.

Perhaps you should go away, calm down, and come back when you have regained your faculties enough to look at the evidence that proves you are WRONG.....

You keep posting a fake news article like it is some sort of proof. How fucking stupid are you?

Trump himself used the same AUMF that Obama and Bush II used.

There would be no trump if there was no Obama
There would be no Trump if not for the ignorance and gullibility of the voters

Forum List

Back