6 states so far say "HELL NO !" to Muslim "refugees" !

You guys need to really think this through.

When someone is given refugee status, they become legal residents of this country. Once that happens, a state doesn't have the right to tell them they can't live there - any more than Vermont could prevent Mormons from moving in, or California could prevent Canadians from moving in.

When someone is given refugee status, they become legal residents of this country. Once that happens, a state doesn't have the right to tell them they can't live there - any more than Vermont could prevent Mormons from moving in, or California could prevent Canadians from moving in.
Facts and reason don't matter to Islamophobes, and the governors they praise. They want to be to block and deport all kinds of people, and are mad as hell that by law, or practicality, they cannot.

So you're telling me that the entire populace of a country can apply for refugee status and immediately they instantly become Americans - Could I get a linky?

If it were true, then why didn't Mexico start doing it ages ago? There is some choice in whom one accepts as a refugee yes?

So you're telling me that the entire populace of a country can apply for refugee status and immediately they instantly become Americans - Could I get a linky?

If it were true, then why didn't Mexico start doing it ages ago? There is some choice in whom one accepts as a refugee yes?

:lol:

No, that's not what I'm telling you.

Would you like to re-read my post and try again?

"When someone is given refugee status, they become legal residents of this country."

So "legal aliens" then? Refugee status is like a work vesa or something? (There's not a big immigration hoopla up here... we can't even put out a police force because /no one/ wants to end up here lol)

And I agree with your last post @PMH, actually, it /is/ a national choice - but the "nation" is made up of the states, who do have a voice in such things. If enough of them board up on the deny Syria's refugees train...

And again, so why hasn't Mexico applied for and been auto-granted "refugee" status by Obama then? He's all about taking them in so why not as "economic refugees" and avoid all the fighting over it?

"When someone is given refugee status, they become legal residents of this country."

So "legal aliens" then? Refugee status is like a work vesa or something? (There's not a big immigration hoopla up here... we can't even put out a police force because /no one/ wants to end up here lol)

And I agree with your last post @PMH, actually, it /is/ a national choice - but the "nation" is made up of the states, who do have a voice in such things. If enough of them board up on the deny Syria's refugees train...

And again, so why hasn't Mexico applied for and been auto-granted "refugee" status by Obama then? He's all about taking them in so why not as "economic refugees" and avoid all the fighting over it?
I didn't say it was a national thing, it's a federal thing, the states have no say in the matter. And the refugee status cannot be used to deal with illegal immigrants.

There is some choice in whom one accepts as a refugee yes?
Yes, but it's a Federal thing, not a State thing.

and the citizens will have the final say.... one way or the other.

If the manchurian muslim, obama, forces these damned 3rd world radical islamists on us, he's really playing with fire.

People have about had enough of his anti white, pathological hatred of america and everything we've accomplished.

I didn't say it was a national thing, it's a federal thing, the states have no say in the matter. And the refugee status cannot be used to deal with illegal immigrants.

The states WILL have a say in this matter...watch and see.

There is some choice in whom one accepts as a refugee yes?
Yes, but it's a Federal thing, not a State thing.

and the citizens will have the final say.... one way or the other.

If the manchurian muslim, obama, forces these damned 3rd world radical islamists on us, he's really playing with fire.

People have about had enough of his anti white, pathological hatred of america and everything we've accomplished.
No, the citizens will not have their say as that isn't our system. We do not have mob-rule of morons here, for reasons like this actually.

The states WILL have a say in this matter...watch and see.
No, they will not, just like they didn't get a say in all the kids we relocated a while back.

More like a green card.

And I agree with your last post, actually, it /is/ a national choice - but the "nation" is made up of the states, who do have a voice in such things. If enough of them board up on the deny Syria's refugees train...

What exactly can a state do?

Just so you know, that argument doesn't really make sense - you seem to be arguing against yourself.

There is no such thing as an "economic refugee". Refugee status is clearly defined within the Refugee act, which I can't cut and paste, but can link to:

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/STATUTE-94/pdf/STATUTE-94-Pg102.pdf

More like a green card.

And I agree with your last post, actually, it /is/ a national choice - but the "nation" is made up of the states, who do have a voice in such things. If enough of them board up on the deny Syria's refugees train...

Just so you know, that argument doesn't really make sense - you seem to be arguing against yourself.

There is no such thing as an "economic refugee". Refugee status is clearly defined within the Refugee act, which I can't cut and paste, but can link to:

if the manchurian muslim tries to pull some more of his sneaky tricks to bypass the people and force these "refugees" on us he could trigger....some VERY bad things....american patriots have had enough of his extrajudicial anti american antics.

More like a green card.

if the manchurian muslim tries to pull some more of his sneaky tricks to bypass the people and force these "refugees" on us he could trigger....some VERY bad things....american patriots have had enough of his extrajudicial anti american antics.
That's what was said the last six times, and the only thing that happened was some morons blocked some buses for a day, and only that much because the Feds were being nice and not arresting you.

More like a green card.

No one is scared of you and your friends from the trailer park, clown.

More like a green card.

fuck you, anti american asshole...the people will have the final word...one way or the other.

How many syrian "refugees" do you want in your town?
Explain the benefits to america of allowing them to colonize parts of our country?

More like a green card.

fuck you, anti american asshole...the people will have the final word...one way or the other.

Fuck you, anti-American asshole...you don't speak for or represent "the people", you're a ridiculous and pathetic piece of shit who's still butthurt about the ass-kicking his ancestors received in Civil War.

More like a green card.

Explain the benefits to america of allowing them to colonize parts of our country?

I don't give a shit how many Syrian refugees move to "my town".

More like a green card.

I don't give a shit how many Syrian refugees move to "my town".

Great...most patriotic americans do, though, so your acceptance is invalid.
Can you list the benefits to america of allowing these "refugees" in?

If the politicians won't stop the pathological, anti american, manchurian muslim from continuing to undermine the country, the people will...
states will start the process of seceding...and there's nothing you can do about that.

More like a green card.

Fuck you, anti-American asshole...you don't speak for or represent "the people", you're a ridiculous and pathetic piece of shit who's still butthurt about the ass-kicking his ancestors received in Civil War.

nope...not at all...history may not repeat itself but it always rhymes...we're approaching a similar situation..

Here we have an out of control, corrupt federal government that is (obviously) working against what's good for the country and bypassing the will of the people. That's not the american way.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

The people will have the final say..one way or another

Forum List

Back