6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suicide bombings are a thing of the past in Palestine, ending years ago, and they never occurred the way they are portrayed by Zionists.

Talk of suicude bombings is Zionist Hasbara, nobody believes it !

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Suicide bombings are a thing of the past in Palestine, ending years ago, and they never occurred the way they are portrayed by Zionists.

jewish terrorists blew up the king david hotel and i forget how many innocent civilians they killed ........ but then they were not terrorists , they claimed they were patriots :(

it is a shame the palestinians do not have our american constitution ........

then they could own as many weapons and ammo as they wanted

as it is now , they can be killed for throwing rocks at tanks

hitler took jewish land and forced them into concentration camps

israel took palestianian land and forced them into refugee camps

i wonder why we are now siding with those who have some 300 odd nuclear weapons?

We want to be like Hitler.

Took you over 6,000 posts to show your true colors. Thanks. Always knew you were a Nazi. See what happens when you post for 36 consecutive hours? You let yourself slip. Best seek help.

Last edited:

Just today, suicide bombing in front of an elementary school in Iraq.

If suicide bombings are the past for Israel, this is a sucess of the Israeli security forces I guess, not because jihadist islamists don't want to kill any more jewish children.

I wish you were posting a thread here for every children being killed in the mid east, REGARDLESS of their religion.

Running propoganda over dead children disgust me!

If suicide bombings are the past for Israel, this is a sucess of the Israeli security forces I guess, not because jihadist islamists don't want to kill any more jewish children.

I wish you were posting a thread here for every children being killed in the mid east, REGARDLESS of their religion.

We are discussing Palestine , not what the US has turned Iraq into.

US invasion and occupations brought suicide bombings to Iraq.

And suicide bombings stopped in Palestine when Hamas officially announced the policy to end them back in 2006.

They were a response to Israels targeted killings, which have killed more innocent civilians then suicide bombings did.Targeted assassinations are war crimes; Israels version of suicide bombings. And they continue. Btselem statistics tables keep up with the numbers killed in targeted assassinations. What happens is a target is identified and his entire family targeted and killed, neighbors too.

Last edited:
it is a shame the palestinians do not have our american constitution ........

then they could own as many weapons and ammo as they wanted

as it is now , they can be killed for throwing rocks at tanks

They do have an American constitution. Well, sort of. It was written with the assistance of an American constitutional scholar. It is quite similar and sometimes more comprehensive than our own. But there was no "2nd amendment."

However, in 1999 the PLC (parliament) Passed laws stating that it was legal for Palestine to manufacture and import weapons. Also that Palestinians have the right to bear arms.

I think it is from reading about all those Zionist crimes against Palestinian children.

It makes you proud.

You call murdered Israeli babies "legitimate military targets". Turnabout is fair play.

YOU are lying, I never did any such thing.

You are the liar. You claimed you never made those statements about the Fogel Family either until I produced the post(s) . You have called ALL Israelis and their babies AFTER the Fogel infant was almost beheaded " Legitimate military targets". " jesus" would be soooooooooo proud :evil:

You call murdered Israeli babies "legitimate military targets". Turnabout is fair play.

You are the liar. You claimed you never made those statements about the Fogel Family either until I produced the post(s) . You have called ALL Israelis and their babies AFTER the Fogel infant was almost beheaded " Legitimate military targets". " jesus" would be soooooooooo proud :evil:

I made a lot of true statements about the Fogel illegal settlers you could not bear to hear.

I never called babies proper military targets, stop lying.

And suicide bombings stopped in Palestine when Hamas officially announced the policy to end them back in 2006.

They were a response to Israels targeted killings, which have killed more innocent civilians then suicide bombings did.Targeted assassinations are war crimes; Israels version of suicide bombings. And they continue. Btselem statistics tables keep up with the numbers killed in targeted assassinations. What happens is a target is identified and his entire family targeted and killed, neighbors too.

So Iraq was a peaceful place before US been there?

There is a reason why blood rivers running on mid east. And the reason is islam and its jihadist mentality. Iraq, Syria, Palestine... Same story over and over again. And you still expect people to believe your fantasies.

People have seen and heard enough of islam, dont you think?

There is a reason why blood rivers running on mid east. And the reason is islam and its jihadist mentality. Iraq, Syria, Palestine... Same story over and over again. And you still expect people to believe your fantasies.

Number of suicide bombings in Iraq before the US invasion. - Zero!

Number of genocides? They gassed a whole town and killed thousands of people instantly. Even Hitler was not capable of doing so.

Number of genocides? They gassed a whole town and killed thousands of people instantly. Even Hitler was not capable of doing so.

The topic was suicide bombings.

And, those chemical weapons, what do you have to say about the fact the US provided Saddam the components to make those chemical weapons with?

I made a lot of true statements about the Fogel illegal settlers you could not bear to hear.

You accused Ms. Fogel of " teaching terrorism". When I asked you to back it up you couldn't. When I specifically mentioned that their infant was almost beheaded you did say that their infant was a "legitimate military target". Stop lying, you phony " christian" :evil:

And, those chemical weapons, what do you have to say about the fact the US provided Saddam the components to make those chemical weapons with?

The topic is your support for Islamic terrorists.

It is always either Jews or Americans or Zionists or this or that...

So typical.

Muslims have done everything so right but the whole world against them.

You want to talk about suicide bombings? World didnt even have such a word before muslims started to blow themselves up in the first place.

But that is not even the problem here. All this bloodshed is just the result of a society lacking of self criticism. Because you always have a reason for every bad thing that happens to you and it never is yourself.

There is no budismofobia or hinduofobia nor christisnofobia, but yet there is islamofobia, because your whole society is cripled with the fundemental mentality of islam, being the one snd only.

So some westerner opportunist company did sell you the compounds and what the muslims do with that? Just ran a genocide campain like never seen in the history, so what. Bad westerners, right?

And you probably wonder when tinkering around your mind, why mid east is such a mess. Oh, right, you already have the answer, westerners...

Last edited:

You accused Ms. Fogel of " teaching terrorism". When I asked you to back it up you couldn't. When I specifically mentioned that their infant was almost beheaded you did say that their infant was a "legitimate military target". Stop lying, you phony " christian" :evil:

She was a religious extremist who taught young girls to be terrorists. All documented in The Tablet Magazine article Girls at War!

And I called no baby a legitimate military target, that baby was a victim of her parents bad choices in moving their family unlawfully onto lands of others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back