6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
One posters obsession with one case where Palestinian youth were tortured into making false confessions to the killing of some of the family members of one illegal settler family living in a religious extremist illegal settlement in the West Bank is getting old.

Ruthie Fogel taught little Jewish girls to be terrorists in a religious extremist school it Ithmar. The story Is told in the article Girls Ar War in The Tablet. It is sad her children were killed because she put their lives in danger living as a squatter on stolen Palestinian land in the West Bank.

A sad story, the Fogels story, but certainly no justification for Israels targeting of Palestinian children and civilians in the OPT, no justification for the continuing ethnic cleansing operations. The Fogels thenselves can be seen as themselves victims of Zionist ethnic cleansing, as the illegal settlements are an integral part of Israels ethnic cleansing program in Palestine.

Still waiting for you to condemn the attack on 9 year old No'am Glick.

Or is that a specific kind of children you defend, Ms. Sherri?

Are you hater of children?

An illustration that the world is filled with haters of children.

Worthless, mentally ill ****, when you condemn this:

Nine-year-old girl hurt in settlement terror attack; IDF: suspect got away - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

I'll take a look at your OP, you worthless, failed fake "attorney" scumbag.

Stop lying, this thread is about a 6 year old Palestinian boy whose eye was put out by acts of an IDF soldier.

Learn to read.

ShiaSherri considers Israeli children legitimate military targets and Pali children victims of terrorism. She only hates Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooo babies.

An illustration that the world is filled with haters of children.

Nine-year-old girl hurt in settlement terror attack; IDF: suspect got away - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

Stop lying, this thread is about a 6 year old Palestinian boy whose eye was put out by acts of an IDF soldier.

Learn to read.

this thread has nothing to do with that kid

what this thread is.... is just another in a long line of agenda.

and again, i could care less.

But it is fun to smack you around.

Stop deflecting.

Deflecting?...

No, Sugar. DEFLECTING would have been if I'd ignore this thread completely, which I didn't do. I addressed the OP already.

Deflecting is bringing up an unrelated issue, that is what you are doing.

The issue is Occupiers attacks on children and civilians in their ethnic cleansing campaign in Occupied Palestine.

Last edited:
He just lost a eye, they can still strap a bomb on him

Stop deflecting.

Deflecting?...

No, Sugar. DEFLECTING would have been if I'd ignore this thread completely, which I didn't do. I addressed the OP already.

And your definition of deflection is just an illustration of the Zionist mindset, thinking it is all about you. It is not, get over yourself. Your conversion into Zionist stripped you of your humanity. What a waste!

Learn to read.

this thread has nothing to do with that kid

what this thread is.... is just another in a long line of agenda.

and again, i could care less.

But it is fun to smack you around.

The subject is that set forth in the OP.

If you cannot read, it sounds like a personal problem to me.

Palestinian boy run over by Jewish settler in East Jerusalem

Tensions are running high in East Jerusalem after a young Palestinian boy was hit by a car thought to be driven by an Israeli.

Video footage showed the car colliding with the boys, hitting one boy on the side and another full on with the front of car, flinging him into the air.The car then drove on as other boys threw stones at it from behind, breaking its windows. The car was driven by the head of a settler organisation that buys up property for Jews in Silwan, Israeli media reported.Police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said he could not identify the man but said the driver was being questioned.

Video: Palestinian boy run over by Jewish settler in East Jerusalem - Telegraph

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEB0SvMzKzg]Children of Palestinian Suicide Bomber - YouTube[/ame]

hitler took jewish land and forced them into concentration camps

israel took palestianian land and forced them into refugee camps

i wonder why we are now siding with those who have some 300 odd nuclear weapons?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
hitler took jewish land and forced them into concentration camps

israel took palestianian land and forced them into refugee camps

i wonder why we are now siding with those who have some 300 odd nuclear weapons?

We want to be like Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back