6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of suicide bombings in Iraq before the US invasion. - Zero!

Number of genocides? They gassed a whole town and killed thousands of people instantly. Even Hitler was not capable of doing so.

The topic was suicide bombings.

And, those chemical weapons, what do you have to say about the fact the US provided Saddam the components to make those chemical weapons with?

Regarding the "COMPONENTS OF CHEMICAL WEAPONS"-----chemical weapons are
made of INGREDIENTS which can have potential for many uses. It takes
depraved isa respecting pigs to use COUMADIN to create nail bombs that dissolve
the brains of children. and CHLOROX to create chlorine bombs that dissolve the
lungs of children and ALKYLATING AGENTS ----to create bombs that that eat the
flesh of men, women and children . Doctors use those agents for the treatment
and prevention of deadly sicknesses. It takes depraved isa-respecting pigs to create
car bombs out of NITROGEN RICH FERTILIZERS ----that faithful farmers use to grow
food to feed the world What do you say about the USE to which depraved isa-
respecting pigs put chemicals that decent people in the world use to SAVE LIVES AND
FEED THE HUNGRY-------gee you are dim

but you did give me a provide me with a fit of nostaligia-----when my kid was
coming home from school in my absence--me at work----he complained
"mom ---you do not buy FOOD----you buy INGREDIENTS" Poor kid---at
age 14 ---he opened the fridge and found----eggs still in their shells----raw frozen
chicken----and the cupboard----a bag of Flour----A bag of rice---cello packages of
raw lentils------NOTHING TO EAT!!!!!!! I even had BLEACH ----a component
depraved isa-respecting pigs use to make bombs that dissolve the lungs of children--
it is an excellent disinfectant-----in the kitchen----used with care it can reduce
the incidence of both bacterial and viral sicknesses in your family. unfortumately
its effect in the LAUNDRY -----can kill some items of clothes -----there have been
cases of suicide by BLEACH ingestion-----ingestion has about the same effect that
the isa-respecter CHLORINE BOMBS have on-----persons----especially children

gee sherri----you ARE DIM

Even arsenic has a POSITIVE use-----it can be used to control the loss of grain
to rodents -----a HUGE PERCENTAGE of the entire rice crop in India----gets---
eaten by "NOT HUMANS" In fact coumadin is useful in controlling rodents too---
ie KILL THEM----but it saves to the lives of persons afflicted with DEEP VEIN
THROMBOSIS -----and/or ATRIL FIBRILLATION

not all people use it to DISSOLVE the brains of children as do
your kith and kin

as far as an INCREASE IN SUICIDE SLUTS in Iraq ----in the past decade----
it is a shiite sunni thing------a blood feud ongoing for centuries before
THOMAS JEFFERSON wrote the Declaration of Independence

Last edited by a moderator:
And I called no baby a legitimate military target, that baby was a victim of her parents bad choices in moving their family unlawfully onto lands of others.

So are the arab children who get killed for their parents placing them in a war zone. Thanks for making my argument for me, you stupid fucking whore.

No wonder this asshole has been banned at so many forums, she's a liar and fucking stupid. Along with being a terrorist supporter.

Number of suicide bombings in Iraq before the US invasion. - Zero!

Number of genocides? They gassed a whole town and killed thousands of people instantly. Even Hitler was not capable of doing so.

And, those chemical weapons, what do you have to say about the fact the US provided Saddam the components to make those chemical weapons with?

Robert Fisk: A dictator created then destroyed by America

"Who encouraged Saddam to invade Iran in 1980, which was the greatest war crime he has committed for it led to the deaths of a million and a half souls? And who sold him the components for the chemical weapons with which he drenched Iran and the Kurds? We did. No wonder the Americans, who controlled Saddam's weird trial, forbad any mention of this, his most obscene atrocity, in the charges against him. Could he not have been handed over to the Iranians for sentencing for this massive war crime? Of course not. Because that would also expose our culpability.

And the mass killings we perpetrated in 2003 with our depleted uranium shells and our "bunker buster" bombs and our phosphorous, the murderous post-invasion sieges of Fallujah and Najaf, the hell-disaster of anarchy we unleashed on the Iraqi population in the aftermath of our "victory" - our "mission accomplished" - who will be found guilty of this? Such expiation as we might expect will come, no doubt, in the self-serving memoirs of Blair and Bush, written in comfortable and wealthy retirement."

Robert Fisk: A dictator created then destroyed by America - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

And I called no baby a legitimate military target, that baby was a victim of her parents bad choices in moving their family unlawfully onto lands of others.

So are the arab children who get killed for their parents placing them in a war zone. Thanks for making my argument for me, you stupid fucking whore.

No wonder this asshole has been banned at so many forums, she's a liar and fucking stupid. Along with being a terrorist supporter.

Im not having discussions with you, with all your name calling.

Putting you on ignore.

Im not having discussions with you, with all your name calling. Putting you on ignore.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Been calling this whore names for weeks, if not months, and suddenly the turd runs away?

Guess when the weak, mentally ill turd gets crushed over and over, it runs away like an arab muslim soldier - as fast as it can.

Run sherri whore, run run run. :lol::lol::lol:

Such an easy victory over such incredibly weak competition, if it can even be called that.

Im not having discussions with you, with all your name calling.

Putting you on ignore.

The Fogel baby was the victim of a depraved animal who in his WORSHIP of
ISA/ALLAH sought to please his deity and delight his sisters in faith----by the
HANDS ON MUTILATION/MURDER OF A BABY IN ITS CRIB--------all murderers have reasons---
I have heard many------from animals chained to their hospital bedrails
here is one typical of rapist pigs----"if she hadn't screamed---I would not have
had to kill her"

and even more depraved comments in support of YOUR bretheren in faith---
FROM YOU

The Fogel baby was the victim of a depraved animal who in his WORSHIP of ISA/ALLAH sought to please his deity and delight his sisters in faith----by the
HANDS ON MUTILATION/MURDER OF A BABY IN ITS CRIB--------all murderers have reasons---I have heard many------from animals chained to their hospital bedrails here is one typical of rapist pigs----"if she hadn't screamed---I would not have had to kill her"and even more depraved comments in support of YOUR bretheren in faith---FROM YOU

Munner whore is an animal asshole, a liar banned across the internet. A terrorist supporter who runs when her lies are confronted. She's so weak, you'd almost think that she was a zionist plot to make arab muslim terrorist apologists look stupid.

Robert Fisk: A dictator created then destroyed by America

"Who encouraged Saddam to invade Iran in 1980, which was the greatest war crime he has committed for it led to the deaths of a million and a half souls? And who sold him the components for the chemical weapons with which he drenched Iran and the Kurds? We did. No wonder the Americans, who controlled Saddam's weird trial, forbad any mention of this, his most obscene atrocity, in the charges against him. Could he not have been handed over to the Iranians for sentencing for this massive war crime? Of course not. Because that would also expose our culpability.

And the mass killings we perpetrated in 2003 with our depleted uranium shells and our "bunker buster" bombs and our phosphorous, the murderous post-invasion sieges of Fallujah and Najaf, the hell-disaster of anarchy we unleashed on the Iraqi population in the aftermath of our "victory" - our "mission accomplished" - who will be found guilty of this? Such expiation as we might expect will come, no doubt, in the self-serving memoirs of Blair and Bush, written in comfortable and wealthy retirement."

Robert Fisk: A dictator created then destroyed by America - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

And the mass killings we perpetrated in 2003 with our depleted uranium shells

Why is a depleted uranium shell bad, aside from ventilating your body?

YOU are lying, I never did any such thing.

You are the liar. You claimed you never made those statements about the Fogel Family either until I produced the post(s) . You have called ALL Israelis and their babies AFTER the Fogel infant was almost beheaded " Legitimate military targets". " jesus" would be soooooooooo proud :evil:

I made a lot of true statements about the Fogel illegal settlers you could not bear to hear.

I never called babies proper military targets, stop lying.

True ShiaSherri. You did not call them proper military targets. You called them legitimate military targets. Can't sleaze your way out of it. You make these outrageous claims in your sleep depraved foggy haze and when you're called on it you go back and edit your posts and then lie like a rug denying it. How despicable! Have you no shame?

Out of nowhere?

That is right.

ARE you defending this attack on a child?

If you actually believe that anyone can INTENTIONALLY SHOOT OUT AN EYE of a child in a moving vehicle----from a distance of 40 meters with a rubber coated bullet------then something has attacked your brain That you present a story from the jihadist propagandaist rag MAAN NEWS tells enough about both you and the crap you promote. I have seen lots of lead in
brains -----that had nothing to do with INTENTION------Until you have a credible history
as to what actually happened-----why not stop making a fool of yourself.

try to find out----did someone recover the bullet? ----the bullet PENETRATED the eye?

are you referring to LOSS OF VISION or actual LOSS OF THE EYEBALL?

"the mother said......" OH ....that helps

Shame is what Israelis should feel over attacks upon Palestinian children, like the attack in the OP, like the attacks in Gaza portrayed in that video I posted.

A people can have no shame over such matters only when they have no respect for human rights and no respect for the sanctity of human like.

That is what Zionism and Occupation creates in Zionists, a people with no respect for human rights and no respect for the sanctity of human life.

Better to count oneself among the occupied people over the occupiers any day.

Yet again another propaganda fail and it's been disproven time and time again.
Your video has nothing to do with the one I posted

Yes it does, it's a cultural thing to have the cousins or sisters of the groom walk with the men to the banquet area where the wives are seen on the left and husbands on the right.

Yes it does have to do with the video. :lol:

False Story Claims 450 Gaza Grooms Wed Girls Under Ten in Mass Muslim Marriage

Sorry to ruin your day. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back