6-year-old loses eye to Israeli rubber bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again another propaganda fail and it's been disproven time and time again.
Your video has nothing to do with the one I posted

Why dont you just stop with the Zionist propaganda. Noone believes it. And it has nothing to do with Israels attacks on children.
Since you are a champion of children, Frau Sherri, I wonder why you haven't posted this since you are on a Middle East forum, and Iraq is in the Middle East.

Suicide Bomber Kills 13 Children at Iraqi School - AOL On

The US brought suicide bombings to Iraq.

Unfortunately, we cannot undo the mess we made Iraq into.

It truly is horrible, the hundreds of thousands of children whose deaths we have caused in Iraq.

I do not what else to say, but perhaps to express the desire that those in the US responsible for the act of aggression that the war in Iraq was , shall ultimately be tried before The Hague for the war crimes they have committed in Iraq,

Im not having discussions with you, with all your name calling. Putting you on ignore.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Been calling this whore names for weeks, if not months, and suddenly the turd runs away?

Guess when the weak, mentally ill turd gets crushed over and over, it runs away like an arab muslim soldier - as fast as it can.

Run sherri whore, run run run. :lol::lol::lol:

Such an easy victory over such incredibly weak competition, if it can even be called that.

one would suspect that a "REAL RHODES SCHOLAR" would have a larger and more intellectual vocabulary to present to the world .... something besides trailer park vulgarity

Yet again another propaganda fail and it's been disproven time and time again.
Your video has nothing to do with the one I posted

Why dont you just stop with the Zionist propaganda. Noone believes it. And it has nothing to do with Israels attacks on children.

Why don't you just stop with your antisemitic propaganda. No-one believes it. And it has nothing to do with Palestinian attacks on children.

You puzzle me. Most liars at leas attempt to be convincing, calculating that some of their listeners will be so ignorant that they will believe even outrageous falsehoods.

But you don't even try Sherri and come out with silly statements like the above which not even the most dedicated haters of America will believe.

You puzzle me. Most liars at leas attempt to be convincing, calculating that some of their listeners will be so ignorant that they will believe even outrageous falsehoods.

But you don't even try Sherri and come out with silly statements like the above which not even the most dedicated haters of America will believe.

Quibble not,, Peter------if her colleagues can believe that Polio vaccines
compromise ISLAMIC FERTILITY AND POTENCY-----and-----JOOOS are
slipping APHRODISIAC CHEWING GUM into the Burkah pockets of muslimah
virgins------why not "THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA CONVINCED
MUSLIMAH MOMS TO TIE BOMBS TO THEIR SLUTTY DAUGHTERS"

you must have missed the assertion----"the syrians and incoming jihadists are
killing each other because the JOOOOOS TOLD THEM TO"

I have a kind vague idea as to how to say----DEATH TO _______ in arabic
-----but how does one say "hey fatima----kill achmed" ????

Show me one report of a suicide bombing in Iraq before the US invasion.

It makes me sad to think about all the children in the Middle East who have been hurt by US weapons, either those we attacked them directly with or weapons we provide to others, like Israel to use against them.

Lebanon, 2006, we watched Israel kill over 400 children in Lebanon with US weapons. During the 34 day Zionist child and civilian killing spree, that left over 1000 dead over 90% of whom were civilians, the US sent Israel three or four weapons shipments through the UK. And when Israel left Lebanon she littered her killing fields with US provided cluster bombs to blow the legs off children playing. They had hoped the over I million fleeing their homes would not return and rebuild their carpet bombed villages.

Last edited:

Show me one report of a suicide bombing anywhere before the Norman invasion.

Logic is not your forte, is it Mr Tinmore. Let me explain: because B happened after A it not mean that A caused B. Some Greek chap pointed this out over 2000 years ago.

Logic is not your forte, is it Mr Tinmore. Let me explain: because B happened after A it not mean that A caused B. Some Greek chap pointed this out over 2000 years ago.

You make a claim about suicide bombings in Iraq, you back it up.

You make a claim about suicide bombings in Iraq, you back it up.

A typical islamist. They have no responsibility on anything what so ever. It is never their fault, but someone elses.

They gas a whole town killing thousands of people instantly, and they have the nerve to blame it on US.

They blow themselves up in a bus or a restaurant or a coffee shop, but they have the nerve to blame it on Zionists.

They decapitate people and eat their hearts while it is still beating, and they have the nerve to blame it on Westerners.

But they don't realize, it is all them screwing themselves, because in fact NOBODY BOTHERS KICKING A DEAD HORSE...

It is so obvious nothing will change in the mid east in the long run, because they feel very comfortable the way it is. Who wouldn't??? Having no responsibility in life, what else a man would want. Being like a children again, nobody expects anything from you and you always have a reason to be an underachiever (well, this could be overestimate, i should have said none-achiever). This should be the greatest feeling in the world, "screw it the way you like and you always have someone to blame it on"...

Last edited:
To the Islamist Hating poster, not interested in discussing your fantasies of hate including fantasies that Saddam and posters here are or were Islamists.

We are discussing Israels attacks on children in Palestine.

Anything to say about that?

To the Islamist Hating poster, not interested in discussing your fantasies of hate including fantasies that Saddam and posters here are or were Islamists.

We are discussing Israels attacks on children in Palestine.

Anything to say about that?

Anything to say Sherri on the Muslims attacks on children, particular by children themselves?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yy3VlRV-uRE]Pallywood is proud to present- Man runs over kids throwing rocks.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Zionist Hasbara Propaganda videos and their distortions of Truth I have no interest in.

Truth is war criminal illegal settlers deliberately run over Palestine children as a regular pasttime.

When Cars Become Weapons: Israeli settler runs over 4 year old Palestinian child in al-Khalil

AL-KHALIL, (PIC)– An Israeli settler ran over a Palestinian child in al-Khalil in the southern occupied West Bank, while Israeli soldiers stormed several town in the district.Four-year-old Amer Ahmad Jaber was injured on Tuesday after being run over by a settler in the Old Town in al-Khalil where he was transferred to hospital.Meanwhile, settler’s dogs attacked Palestinian citizens and their sheep in Nabi village in Yatta.

When Cars Become Weapons: Israeli settler runs over 4 year old Palestinian child in al-Khalil | Occupied Palestine | ??????

Zionist Hasbara Propaganda videos and their distortions of Truth I have no interest in.

Truth is war criminal illegal settlers deliberately run over Palestine children as a regular pasttime.

You always fall flat on your face when faced with facts you can't refute. What a joke some of you haters are.

The topic was suicide bombings.

And, those chemical weapons, what do you have to say about the fact the US provided Saddam the components to make those chemical weapons with?

Robert Fisk: A dictator created then destroyed by America

"Who encouraged Saddam to invade Iran in 1980, which was the greatest war crime he has committed for it led to the deaths of a million and a half souls? And who sold him the components for the chemical weapons with which he drenched Iran and the Kurds? We did. No wonder the Americans, who controlled Saddam's weird trial, forbad any mention of this, his most obscene atrocity, in the charges against him. Could he not have been handed over to the Iranians for sentencing for this massive war crime? Of course not. Because that would also expose our culpability.

And the mass killings we perpetrated in 2003 with our depleted uranium shells and our "bunker buster" bombs and our phosphorous, the murderous post-invasion sieges of Fallujah and Najaf, the hell-disaster of anarchy we unleashed on the Iraqi population in the aftermath of our "victory" - our "mission accomplished" - who will be found guilty of this? Such expiation as we might expect will come, no doubt, in the self-serving memoirs of Blair and Bush, written in comfortable and wealthy retirement."

Robert Fisk: A dictator created then destroyed by America - Robert Fisk - Commentators - The Independent

And the mass killings we perpetrated in 2003 with our depleted uranium shells

Why is a depleted uranium shell bad, aside from ventilating your body?
Your arguement is full of holes, Toddster.

Unfortunately, we cannot undo the mess we made Iraq into.

It truly is horrible, the hundreds of thousands of children whose deaths we have caused in Iraq.

I do not what else to say, but perhaps to express the desire that those in the US responsible for the act of aggression that the war in Iraq was , shall ultimately be tried before The Hague for the war crimes they have committed in Iraq,
You really have learned your lessons well in the mosque, Frau Sherri. Never take responsibility but always blame it on others. Perhaps you care about the children of Pakistan who have died in the suicide and car bombings in Pakistan. Since you have connections to Iran, you no doubt have Shiite leanings, but you don't seem to care about what happened to the Shiite children in Pakistan. I doubt if you care about the dead Christian children who have been killed lately in Nigeria by your buddies. Are you trying to blame the U.S. for all these dead childen in Pakistan and Nigeria too?

Well, you ask for it.

I first read of the woes of Christians in Pakistan from a Chapter in a book on persecuted Christians. And I read September 11 was the day that changed their world forever. Not from what happened that day, but from the US unleashing her rage over 9/11 on Afghanistan and the ME. Only then, then, Christians there came under attack.

US invasions and occupations very much have hurt Christians in the Middle East.

Why do we keep hurting Christians this way?

Look at Iraq, what we did to the Christian population there.

LOOK at Syria, what we are doing to Christians there right now.

Look at Lebanon, all we have done to Christians there.

Look at Palestine, supporting ethnic cleansing against Christians there for over 65 years now.

Well, you ask for it.

I first read of the woes of Christians in Pakistan from a Chapter in a book on persecuted Christians. And I read September 11 was the day that changed their world forever. Not from what happened that day, but from the US unleashing her rage over 9/11 on Afghanistan and the ME. Only then, then, Christians there came under attack.

US invasions and occupations very much have hurt Christians in the Middle East.

Why do we keep hurting Christians this way?

Look at Iraq, what we did to the Christian population there.

LOOK at Syria, what we are doing to Christians there right now.

Look at Lebanon, all we have done to Christians there.

Look at Palestine, supporting ethnic cleansing against Christians there for over 65 years now.
By "we" I assume you mean y'all Islamic terrorists. I agree wholeheartedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back