6 year old murdered after boys in blue decide to chase his father for minor warrants

Uhm, he rammed one of their vehicles.
In reverse after he was cornered. How fast could have been going?
View attachment 53971
Why is that stupid? The cops' lives weren't in danger. He rammed their car in reverse, then they got out and shot into the vehicle. You guys defend cops no matter what. I'm not a cop hater. I appreciate the job that good cops do. But some guys shouldn't have a badge. These cops should be fired and prosecuted.
dude, you can't be that stupid, you just can't be. So how much you supposed a car weighs?

why do you supposed they put cameras that engage when a car backs up?
You're just an apologist for a criminal. It's all you are. I spit at you.

So, their reinforced police cruiser couldn't take a hit from a car going in reverse? Those are some pretty poor safety features. Sounds like a major recall is in order.

I'm an apologist? No. You're just a cop sucker. Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 53971
Why is that stupid? The cops' lives weren't in danger. He rammed their car in reverse, then they got out and shot into the vehicle. You guys defend cops no matter what. I'm not a cop hater. I appreciate the job that good cops do. But some guys shouldn't have a badge. These cops should be fired and prosecuted.
dude, you can't be that stupid, you just can't be. So how much you supposed a car weighs?

So, their reinforced police cruiser couldn't take a hit from a car going in reverse? Those are some pretty poor safety features. Sounds like a major recall is in order.

hahahahahaahaha I love it when the left has nothing but this kind of answer in a debate. you got nothing little fk.

Guys like JED want to tie our cops hands behind their backs and be pussies.
Guys like you want to let the cops do whatever they deem necessary to get the job done. Until one day when they show up on your doorstep for a common call, and shoot your dog because he bared his teeth at them. Or when they shoot one of your loved ones because he reached I to his pocket for his ID

View attachment 53971

nice little tricycle.

View attachment 53971

hahahahahaahaha I love it when the left has nothing but this kind of answer in a debate. you got nothing little fk.
Fuck you, pussy. You started with the insults. Keep it civil, or don't whine when it's given back to you.

Guys like you want to let the cops do whatever they deem necessary to get the job done. Until one day when they show up on your doorstep for a common call, and shoot your dog because he bared his teeth at them. Or when they shoot one of your loved ones because he reached I to his pocket for his ID
If I can't control my dog, it's on me fk. See I know how to behave when a cop comes to my house.

And yes, the cops do whatever they deem necessary to get the job done. EXACTLY. I'm done with scumbag criminals. you can have them all live with you since you love them man.

Last edited:

Fuck you, pussy. You started with the insults. Keep it civil, or don't whine when it's given back to you.
dude, when you come down to earth and act like an fn adult, then I will, but until then you're just a fk without any idea how the world works.

If I can't control my dog, it's on me fk. See I know how to behave when a cop comes to my house.

And yes, the cops do whatever they deem necessary to get the job done. EXACTLY. I'm done with scumbag criminals. you can have all live with you since you love them man.
Wow, rollover for the cops like a well trained seal. You're a real man. Don't forget to wipe your chin when you're finished.

And yes, the cops do whatever they deem necessary to get the job done. EXACTLY. I'm done with scumbag criminals. you can have all live with you since you love them man.
Wow, rollover for the cops like a well trained seal. You're a real man. Don't forget to wipe your chin when you're finished.
well dude you can't get your head out of the ass of scumbag criminals, You must weigh at least a ton by now with all the crap you've ingested.

Er..no.

"Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."

They were in the car when the dipshit rammed it. And they shot him through the driver's side window. Which means he was using the kid as a shield.
If he was using his child as a human shield, as you claim (which I seriously doubt), and the cops shot anyway, then they're even more at fault. You may want to rethink your theory.
I think I'm the one who compared the guy to the Taliban because they gather around women and children. He didn't use the kid as a shield, true, but then again the cops didn't know the kid was in the car. Only one person did know. The so called father.

I know Bo never worried about Luke's safety when he ran from the cops but that's just a tv show.
Then the cops should have been the voice of reason in this situation. They should have stopped and thought about the possibility of harming the child in the car (if they knew he was there), or the public in general, if they fired indiscriminately into the car. They're supposed to protect and serve, not punish (even inadvertently) a man's child because the man is either unwilling, or unable to follow the law.
so, we've come full circle again, what is it you'd have done? Let's see this marvel new idea on how to do police work that you have figured out and the entire planet hasn't yet.
Just let the perp go and hope you catch him somewhere in the future.

If that were the rule, even I would run from the cops. Or shoot at them. Worth a shot. Especially when you know they'll lose their job if they chase or shoot back.
What if the perp is violent, armed and dangerous?

It's the job of cops to stop dangerous criminals. Not to run from them and hope for the best.

If he was using his child as a human shield, as you claim (which I seriously doubt), and the cops shot anyway, then they're even more at fault. You may want to rethink your theory.
I think I'm the one who compared the guy to the Taliban because they gather around women and children. He didn't use the kid as a shield, true, but then again the cops didn't know the kid was in the car. Only one person did know. The so called father.

I know Bo never worried about Luke's safety when he ran from the cops but that's just a tv show.
Then the cops should have been the voice of reason in this situation. They should have stopped and thought about the possibility of harming the child in the car (if they knew he was there), or the public in general, if they fired indiscriminately into the car. They're supposed to protect and serve, not punish (even inadvertently) a man's child because the man is either unwilling, or unable to follow the law.
so, we've come full circle again, what is it you'd have done? Let's see this marvel new idea on how to do police work that you have figured out and the entire planet hasn't yet.

If that were the rule, even I would run from the cops. Or shoot at them. Worth a shot. Especially when you know they'll lose their job if they chase or shoot back.

It's the job of cops to stop dangerous criminals. Not to run from them and hope for the best.
you invite them over for drinks and pizza.

I mean what else is there left to do if the cops aren't needed anymore.

And, if you look at the way the politicians on the left took care of Benghazi, we're all doomed.

Ah, one of the intelligent "let's fuck with the pigs!" heroes. It's just a matter of time before the ghettos have zero population. Between drugs, abortion, shooting each other and attacking the cops, I reckon our inner cities will be empty wastelands sooner rather than later. You're like rats...there are too many so you turn homicidal and suicidal.

It was a pickup truck.
View attachment 53971

I remember a cop catching me drunk driving after getting a DUI ten years earlier. I would have been fucked! He drove me home.

When a cop tells you to do something like it or not do it. If you don't like it tell it to the judge

You know I was kidding right?

At least the officers went home safely. That's the important thing. As for a dead kindergartener? Well, he's just collateral damage in the War on [INSERT EVIL CAUSE HERE].
They weren't even cops! Lol...they were "marshals" I have dealt with idiots like this...usually serve little warrants like traffic court crap,dog got loose and you got a ticket and didn't pay it etc. They leave the big warrants for the real cops...just more trigger happy assholes.
Imagine a world without civilian police forces to protect the sheep from the wolves?...Idea?

And, if you look at the way the politicians on the left took care of Benghazi, we're all doomed.
Read hw Bush's book and realize we were right about the bush regime. Benghazi is a joke compared to all the shit you ignored for 8 years. Makes you seem like a right wing being petty. Or you aren't old enough to remember.

Stop watching fox and listening to rush.

At least the officers went home safely. That's the important thing. As for a dead kindergartener? Well, he's just collateral damage in the War on [INSERT EVIL CAUSE HERE].
They weren't even cops! Lol...they were "marshals" I have dealt with idiots like this...usually serve little warrants like traffic court crap,dog got loose and you got a ticket and didn't pay it etc. They leave the big warrants for the real cops...just more trigger happy assholes.
Imagine a world without civilian police forces to protect the sheep from the wolves?...Idea?
The Purge

Forum List

Back