6 year old murdered after boys in blue decide to chase his father for minor warrants

You are assuming they knew the child was with him. He was 6, in a pickup, sits low, tinted windows and it was 9 at night, thus dark out.
You are the only one making the claim of the victims vehicle being used as a weapon. The investigation implies that the vehicle was backed into the patrol car. The Marshalls were outside of their vehicle standing beside the victim's truck at the time of the shooting. They were not being threatened with being run over. They murdered that 6-year-old kid.
Er..no.

"Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."

They were in the car when the dipshit rammed it. And they shot him through the driver's side window. Which means he was using the kid as a shield.
If he was using his child as a human shield, as you claim (which I seriously doubt), and the cops shot anyway, then they're even more at fault. You may want to rethink your theory.
I think I'm the one who compared the guy to the Taliban because they gather around women and children. He didn't use the kid as a shield, true, but then again the cops didn't know the kid was in the car. Only one person did know. The so called father.

I know Bo never worried about Luke's safety when he ran from the cops but that's just a tv show.
Then the cops should have been the voice of reason in this situation. They should have stopped and thought about the possibility of harming the child in the car (if they knew he was there), or the public in general, if they fired indiscriminately into the car. They're supposed to protect and serve, not punish (even inadvertently) a man's child because the man is either unwilling, or unable to follow the law.
Then they shouldn't be firing indiscriminately into vehicles that they can't see into. They're supposed to be the adults in the room. Unfortunately, they're often cowboys willing to shoot first and ask questions later without fear of any serious consequences should an innocent person die by their bullet. Start prosecuting cops like that more often, and watch cop-on-innocent shootings drop

Er..no.

"Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."

They were in the car when the dipshit rammed it. And they shot him through the driver's side window. Which means he was using the kid as a shield.
If he was using his child as a human shield, as you claim (which I seriously doubt), and the cops shot anyway, then they're even more at fault. You may want to rethink your theory.
I think I'm the one who compared the guy to the Taliban because they gather around women and children. He didn't use the kid as a shield, true, but then again the cops didn't know the kid was in the car. Only one person did know. The so called father.

I know Bo never worried about Luke's safety when he ran from the cops but that's just a tv show.
Then the cops should have been the voice of reason in this situation. They should have stopped and thought about the possibility of harming the child in the car (if they knew he was there), or the public in general, if they fired indiscriminately into the car. They're supposed to protect and serve, not punish (even inadvertently) a man's child because the man is either unwilling, or unable to follow the law.
They didn't know there was a kid in the car.

They didn't hit any innocent bystanders that were standing around, did they? If there were people in front of the cop car they probably wouldn't have shot in that director for that exact reason. All they knew was one guy was in the car and he rammed them. They didn't see a passenger in the car. Unfortunately he had a little child in the car. That's on the criminal or perpetrator, not the cops. Not their fault.
I didn't realize you were there. Care to fill us in on any other details?
You see it in the movies all the time. One cop wants to shoot at the fleeing suspect but the other one stops him because there are too many bystanders and one could get hit.

Are you suggesting they knew a kid was in the car and still lit it up? Were you there? Care to fill us in on the details? Care to tell us what was going through the cops mind?

I bet you felt sorry for that cop who they thought was murdered but actually committed suicide.

You are assuming they knew the child was with him. He was 6, in a pickup, sits low, tinted windows and it was 9 at night, thus dark out.
Er..no.

Then they shouldn't be firing indiscriminately into vehicles that they can't see into. They're supposed to be the adults in the room. Unfortunately, they're often cowboys willing to shoot first and ask questions later without fear of any serious consequences should an innocent person die by their bullet. Start prosecuting cops like that more often, and watch cop-on-innocent shootings drop
Or watch cops quit the force because they don't want to be sent to jail after being put in a very difficult situation.

Uhm, he rammed one of their vehicles.
Er..no.

so, we've come full circle again, what is it you'd have done? Let's see this marvel new idea on how to do police work that you have figured out and the entire planet hasn't yet.
Here's an idea: don't unload your weapon into a vehicle as your first response when your life, or the lives of others, aren't at risk. Especially when the only reason you're on the guy is to serve a warrant.

They didn't hit any innocent bystanders that were standing around, did they? If there were people in front of the cop car they probably wouldn't have shot in that director for that exact reason. All they knew was one guy was in the car and he rammed them. They didn't see a passenger in the car. Unfortunately he had a little child in the car. That's on the criminal or perpetrator, not the cops. Not their fault.
You see it in the movies all the time. One cop wants to shoot at the fleeing suspect but the other one stops him because there are too many bystanders and one could get hit.

Are you suggesting they knew a kid was in the car and still lit it up? Were you there? Care to fill us in on the details? Care to tell us what was going through the cops mind?

I bet you felt sorry for that cop who they thought was murdered but actually committed suicide.
Why would I feel sorry for a guy who killed himself as opposed to paying the price for stealing money? I guess he made some wrong choices along the way. That sucks but I'm not going to feel sorry for him because he chose to take his own life. Anyway I'm not sure what that has to do with this conversation

Er..no.

so, we've come full circle again, what is it you'd have done? Let's see this marvel new idea on how to do police work that you have figured out and the entire planet hasn't yet.
Here's an idea: don't unload your weapon into a vehicle as your first response when your life, or the lives of others, aren't at risk. Especially when the only reason you're on the guy is to serve a warrant.
how about don't drive your weapon at the cops?

In reverse after he was cornered. How fast could have been going?

Baby-facepalm.jpg

View attachment 53971
Why is that stupid? The cops' lives weren't in danger. He rammed their car in reverse, then they got out and shot into the vehicle. You guys defend cops no matter what. I'm not a cop hater. I appreciate the job that good cops do. But some guys shouldn't have a badge. These cops should be fired and prosecuted.

Oh, that's right, you know all the answers, here, because your answers refer to an agenda, rather than getting to the truth. Only the cops could be at fault, in your agenda driven scenario, even though it is a FACT he, Chris Few, endangered his son by running.

View attachment 53971
Why is that stupid? The cops' lives weren't in danger. He rammed their car in reverse, then they got out and shot into the vehicle. You guys defend cops no matter what. I'm not a cop hater. I appreciate the job that good cops do. But some guys shouldn't have a badge. These cops should be fired and prosecuted.
dude, you can't be that stupid, you just can't be. So how much you supposed a car weighs?

why do you supposed they put cameras that engage when a car backs up?
You're just an apologist for a criminal. It's all you are. I spit at you.

View attachment 53971
You don't think their lives were in danger when he rammed into their car?

View attachment 53971

Naw, he thinks it's like his little trikie.

View attachment 53971

Naw, he thinks it's like his little trikie.
If I had a CCW and someone road raged me and rammed into my car ON PURPOSE, I would think that would give me the right to shoot them before they get the chance to back up and do it again.

Why would I feel sorry for a guy who killed himself as opposed to paying the price for stealing money? I guess he made some wrong choices along the way. That sucks but I'm not going to feel sorry for him because he chose to take his own life. Anyway I'm not sure what that has to do with this conversation

In the United States, a stand-your-ground law is a law that authorizes a person to protect and defend one's own life and limb against threat or perceived threat. This law states that an individual has no duty to retreat from any place he/she has a lawful right to be and may use any level of force, including lethal, if he/she reasonably believes he/she faces an imminent and immediate threat of serious bodily harm or death

View attachment 53971
dude, you can't be that stupid, you just can't be. So how much you supposed a car weighs?

So, their reinforced police cruiser couldn't take a hit from a car going in reverse? Those are some pretty poor safety features. Sounds like a major recall is in order.

I'm an apologist? No. You're just a cop sucker. Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 53971

So, their reinforced police cruiser couldn't take a hit from a car going in reverse? Those are some pretty poor safety features. Sounds like a major recall is in order.

I'm an apologist? No. You're just a cop sucker. Go fuck yourself.[/QUOTE]
So the cops should stay inside their re Enforced cop car quivering for back up or just pray that the guy leaves. And don't chase him. Just let him go home and calm down. Maybe he will turn himself in tomorrow. Right?

Forum List

Back