6 year old murdered after boys in blue decide to chase his father for minor warrants

They should not have shot at the car, period.
why?
Because it was, nearly without a doubt, entirely unnecessary. Chasing after him was unnecessary in the first place.
You wanted Big Government.
Now you whine when Big Government does what Big Governments always do.
No, I don't want Big Government, or a Police State like those here, I want a government the right size to work for the needs of its citizens.
oh, so you know the right size of government? LOFL
Yes, big enough to do the job we ask of it, and no larger.

More on the incident-

Few, with his son in tow, had led the marshals on a chase through Marksville shortly before 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, speeding down Martin Luther King Drive in the town before being pinned in by at least two patrol cars at a two-way intersection in front of the gates of the closed Marksville State Historical Site, a now-closed state park that features a number of Indian mounds.

What exactly prompted the chase and then the shooting remains unclear, but The Town Talk in Alexandria reported that Few threw his truck into reverse and tried to run his car into one of the marshal’s vehicles...
Spray-painted markings on the street show the location of four vehicles at the site of the shooting. On the driver’s side of one of the markings, at least 17 painted spots possibly show where shell casings or other evidence was recovered...

At TJ’s Lounge, a bar and service station in Marksville, a bartender and patrons said that Few — a familiar face there since relocating from Mississippi about a year ago — had been hanging out there earlier Tuesday, playing pool with a girlfriend before leaving about 9 p.m., less than a half hour before the fatal shooting. None were sure whether Jeremy had been waiting in the car or if Few picked him up later.

Authorities try to sort out details of marshal-involved Marksville shooting that left child dead, father wounded

Because it was, nearly without a doubt, entirely unnecessary. Chasing after him was unnecessary in the first place.
No, I don't want Big Government, or a Police State like those here, I want a government the right size to work for the needs of its citizens.
well what you want won't be what I want, so how do we get to a place to agree?

The exact reason the Ward 2 marshals were in pursuit of

and from another source,he possibly was involved in an altercation at the bar-
http://www.thetowntalk.com/story/ne...d-driver-injured-marksville-pursuit/75149222/

Chris Few is unclear. Different sources have said he allegedly was fleeing from the marshals after an altercation at TJ's Lounge on Spring Bayou Road, and also that he fled after a traffic stop. Another source said he fled after marshals tried to serve a warrant on him.

More on the incident-

Few, with his son in tow, had led the marshals on a chase through Marksville shortly before 9:30 p.m. Tuesday, speeding down Martin Luther King Drive in the town before being pinned in by at least two patrol cars at a two-way intersection in front of the gates of the closed Marksville State Historical Site, a now-closed state park that features a number of Indian mounds.

What exactly prompted the chase and then the shooting remains unclear, but The Town Talk in Alexandria reported that Few threw his truck into reverse and tried to run his car into one of the marshal’s vehicles...
Spray-painted markings on the street show the location of four vehicles at the site of the shooting. On the driver’s side of one of the markings, at least 17 painted spots possibly show where shell casings or other evidence was recovered...

At TJ’s Lounge, a bar and service station in Marksville, a bartender and patrons said that Few — a familiar face there since relocating from Mississippi about a year ago — had been hanging out there earlier Tuesday, playing pool with a girlfriend before leaving about 9 p.m., less than a half hour before the fatal shooting. None were sure whether Jeremy had been waiting in the car or if Few picked him up later.

Authorities try to sort out details of marshal-involved Marksville shooting that left child dead, father wounded
so he was intoxicated driving with a child. Funny stuff yep let's see the left on that point, marshals are now just supposed to let a drunk on the road? hahahahahahahaahah, you all are just wanting to spar daily here, never have intentions of an actual debate or discussion, just point them fingers.

We wait, and speculate using rational thought until then.

Hero Cop "GI Joe" tried to put out a Murder contract...

The Police are always Right if they say Jump you say how high....

UPDATE: Nov. 5, 2015, 2:13 PM ET

Official: 'Hero' Cop Sought Village Leader's Killing Before Staging Suicide

FOX LAKE, Ill. (AP) — Months before an Illinois police officer staged his suicide to look like murder, prompting an expensive manhunt that put his community under siege, he tried to find a hit man to kill a village administrator he feared would expose him as a thief, a detective told The Associated Press on Thursday

We wait, and speculate using rational thought until then.
hahahhaaahhahahahahahahaha right!!!!!

BTW, there is nothing that we said that wasn't part of the story. So, unclear your point fk.

Hero Cop "GI Joe" tried to put out a Murder contract...

The Police are always Right if they say Jump you say how high....

UPDATE: Nov. 5, 2015, 2:13 PM ET

Official: 'Hero' Cop Sought Village Leader's Killing Before Staging Suicide

FOX LAKE, Ill. (AP) — Months before an Illinois police officer staged his suicide to look like murder, prompting an expensive manhunt that put his community under siege, he tried to find a hit man to kill a village administrator he feared would expose him as a thief, a detective told The Associated Press on Thursday
and, he discussed intentions of finding her drinking hole and pulling her over to get a DUI on her. Pure scumbag. Criminal as well.

some folks are just too naive to know that the dude used his car as a weapon. clueless left I call them. completely escaping reality.
You are the only one making the claim of the victims vehicle being used as a weapon. The investigation implies that the vehicle was backed into the patrol car. The Marshalls were outside of their vehicle standing beside the victim's truck at the time of the shooting. They were not being threatened with being run over. They murdered that 6-year-old kid.
Er..no.

"Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."

They were in the car when the dipshit rammed it. And they shot him through the driver's side window. Which means he was using the kid as a shield.
That means they were no longer in any danger when they murdered the kid. They were not in the path of the vehicle and were standing beside it. The shots were fired with the intent of stopping the vehicle, not as a means of self-defense.
the man was immediately a fugitive. Need to straighten out your story a bit jean.
You keep talking out of your ass dude. The so-called warrant or document being issued or served is being kept secret for some reason.
maybe because that isn't even true? new info came in on this the jerk was drunk and driving with his kid. ooopssie eh?

The father killed him by running. His fault.
I second this. His dad's decision to run is what got it all started. If he had not taken off, the law never would have had any reason to. The first thing is always what leads to the next.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the boy be with the Lord now.

The father killed him by running. His fault.
I second this. His dad's decision to run is what got it all started. If he had not taken off, the law never would have had any reason to. The first thing is always what leads to the next.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the boy be with the Lord now.
He's under the dirt, shortly that is, like all others. No one goes to heaven until Jesus returns. Read your bible.

Running from the cops isn't something simple. It's pretty major if you ask me. I'd never do it.
Sure sure. It gives them the right to murder you.
It does if you try to ram them with a vehicle
some folks are just too naive to know that the dude used his car as a weapon. clueless left I call them. completely escaping reality.
You are the only one making the claim of the victims vehicle being used as a weapon. The investigation implies that the vehicle was backed into the patrol car. The Marshalls were outside of their vehicle standing beside the victim's truck at the time of the shooting. They were not being threatened with being run over. They murdered that 6-year-old kid.
Er..no.

"Few then put his vehicle in reverse and struck the police vehicle, the news site reports. The officers exited their vehicle and fired their duty pistols through the driver’s side window."

They were in the car when the dipshit rammed it. And they shot him through the driver's side window. Which means he was using the kid as a shield.
If he was using his child as a human shield, as you claim (which I seriously doubt), and the cops shot anyway, then they're even more at fault. You may want to rethink your theory.

What a load of crap you spout, lol. You don't know what you're talking about.
Ah Kosher, if you aren't standing outside and away from a car, and you shoot at the driver but kill a child sitting in the front seat instead because he was in the line of fire, how exactly was the car a danger to you?
What a stupid question. Yes if you're in, or next to, a car that is getting rammed you are in danger, ding dong. According to you, cops should run when attacked, and if they run, the danger is no longer dangerous. Typical criminal, mentally ill leftthink.
They should not have shot at the car, period.
why?
As a liberal, I'm a little embarrassed that we let liberals take us so far to the left when it comes to political correctness. Now even radical muslims and criminal blacks are protected by our side? You'll end up going too far to the left and even lose guys like me.

More on the incident-

so he was intoxicated driving with a child. Funny stuff yep let's see the left on that point, marshals are now just supposed to let a drunk on the road? hahahahahahahaahah, you all are just wanting to spar daily here, never have intentions of an actual debate or discussion, just point them fingers.

Yes. Just like the school girl in Columbia....once cops realized he did not want to comply....they should've left him alone. Driving drunk with a child and trying to hit cops with his car....they should've just blocked ALL the surrounding roads and kept other drivers away and just let him drive til he ran out of gas. Or...have a cop break his window and jump in the truck with him and try reasoning with him. Using their heads for once ya know???

Er..no.

If he was using his child as a human shield, as you claim (which I seriously doubt), and the cops shot anyway, then they're even more at fault. You may want to rethink your theory.

How about this.....did the cops even know a kid was in the car

Er..no.

Do you think he was a good father doing what he did while his kid was in the car? This is why abortion shouldn't just be legal it should be encouraged.

More on the incident-

Yes. Just like the school girl in Columbia....once cops realized he did not want to comply....they should've left him alone. Driving drunk with a child and trying to hit cops with his car....they should've just blocked ALL the surrounding roads and kept other drivers away and just let him drive til he ran out of gas. Or...have a cop break his window and jump in the truck with him and try reasoning with him. Using their heads for once ya know???

Should they use their heads to break the window?

I love it how you want them to be supermen and risk their lives jumping in a crazy person's car. Listen. Don't call the cops if you get into trouble. Just deal with it because clearly you know how to handle things better than any cop can. OMG!

Forum List

Back