60% of America agrees with Republicans that spending cuts must come with raising the debt ceiling.

One of the left's core ingredients is cutting their noses off to spite their faces. Biden for POTUS MFers, cuz we're just dumb as fuck.

These findings come amid widespread doubts about the nation’s political leaders more broadly. Few Americans say that Biden (31%) or the Republican leaders in the House of Representatives (29%) have the right priorities. Among independents, 60% say that neither Biden nor GOP leaders are paying enough attention to the country’s most pressing problems.

No, I think it's skewed because 60% of the country is not conservative, asshole Republicans. This is a liberal country with liberal rules.
Ok, so it's skewed because the results have you butthurt.

No, I think it's skewed because 60% of the country is not conservative, asshole Republicans. This is a liberal country with liberal rules.
On average last year, 37% of Americans described their political views as moderate, 36% as conservative and 25% as liberal.

You might want to look at the records. Republicans have added to the debt too. And passed bloated budgets. And required the debt ceiling be raised.
You're right. Both sides have been piss poor. But now, one side wants to be responsible and the other side wants to keep living over their head. I'm with the responsible Republicans here.

What does McCarthy & his mob want to cut? Be specific, because he's not.
I agree with spending cuts.
First....abolish the Dept of Education. Let the States run the schools.

McCarthy simply won't say what he is willing or wants to cut.
Both sides need to give some.

But I worry about House Members like Gaetz, Robert, MTG that just out to get Biden........sound familiar?

On average last year, 37% of Americans described their political views as moderate, 36% as conservative and 25% as liberal.

This country is 70% liberal, 20% moderate and only 10% conservative. I can't believe more than 10% of the population would choose to be that big of an asshole!

except big brother needs our money for all those pathetic immigrants JOe let in
Immigrants have been arriving in the Now USA since.....forever.
trump allowed in immigrants too.

I don't ever care to hear your deflection excuse.

This country is 70% liberal, 20% moderate and only 10% conservative. I can't believe more than 10% of the population would choose to be that big of an asshole!
where are you getting your numbers?

Forum List

Back