60% of American Jews are my enemies. They are ungrateful and just plain stupid.

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
Here is Trump at the anti-Semitic Jewish conference being semitic.

Talk about stupidity and racism, this is proof of it.

More crying, sobbing, and complaining about how he is treated. As always, it is not about the issues but about himself. If you feel sorry for him (the man that is supposed to be the best of the best, so he believes), then vote for him.

Then again voting for a man that is unable to be the best of the best (and cries about it), means he in incompetent and clearly lying to everyone (including himself).

If you are the best of the best, NOTHING and no one should ever BE ABLE to stand in your way! The real best of the best are usually the best....................nothing stands in their way.

Poor Donald (sob, sob, sob).

Last edited:
He can not express himself without using hyperbole. It's a fault of his.

He needs to lower his blood pressure and use language he would have used in the 1980s. Back then he was diplomatic.

He could have achieved all he did from 2016 on without the added hyperbole and he would be at least 25% more popular today and much more palatable.

His policies still make sense. If Americans vote on policies, he probably wins, especially as his opponent can't express hers. Which should leave many with concerns.

🤣🤣🤣 reading your hatred, Trump is right. They would be crazy to vote for a democrat…Democrats hate Jews.
Yes Trump is right. Vote for him so that you can enable him (he cannot do it by himself) to accomplish his dreams of being in power. Power has eluded him all his life and he needs his minions to help him achieve it.

Minion.jpg

Vice President Kamala Harris' campaign and Jewish advocacy groups on Friday forcefully criticized what they called former President Donald Trump's "dangerous" and "antisemitic" comments saying Jewish voters would be to blame if he lost the presidential election.

"I'll put it to you very simply and as gently as I can: I wasn't treated properly by the voters who happen to be Jewish," Trump said at an event Thursday night in Washington that was meant to highlight antisemitism.

"I don't know. Do they know what the hell is happening if I don't win this election? And the Jewish people would really have a lot to do with that if that happens, because at 40% that means 60% of the people are voting for the enemy."

The backlash was fierce.

"Donald Trump is resorting to the oldest antisemitic tropes in the book because he's weak and can't stand the fact that the majority of America is going to reject him in November. But we know that words like these can have dangerous consequences," Harris campaign national security spokesperson Morgan Finkelstein said in a statement. "As Trump has proven, including over the past few weeks with his lies about Springfield, Ohio, he will cling to fearmongering and intimidation, no matter the cost."

40% of jews will vote for this pig? incredible.
If Jews do not vote for Trump, they will be spiting themselves. This is crossroads time. Once Progressives start reeducating the American general population more and more, the support for Israel will decline. We see how animated people get on issues over the last several years in protests and riots.

He didn't say that, you f-ing idiot. Listen to your own video link!
He did not say the word "enemies" but he did mean that if they don't vote for him (and vote for Harris), they are essentially ungrateful, stupid and as such.................people that are against me (in simple meaning - enemies).

With Trump, anyone that is not with him is an enemy.

Yes Trump is right. Vote for him so that you can enable him (he cannot do it by himself) to accomplish his dreams of being in power. Power has eluded him all his life and he needs his minions to help him achieve it.

View attachment 1015664
Boy, you are really mentally challenged aren’t you?

The man is not only a billionaire, but a former President, that did a great job while in office. Power? He’s had it, and more importantly, he understands it.

He did not say the word "enemies" but he did mean that if they don't vote for him (and vote for Harris), they are essentially ungrateful, stupid and as such.................people that are against me (in simple meaning - enemies).

With Trump, anyone that is not with him is an enemy.
Instead of making up what he didn’t say, you should focus on what the facts are…For instance, How did Kamala treat Netanyahu that last time he was here?

Nuff said.

Instead of making up what he didn’t say, you should focus on what the facts are…For instance, How did Kamala treat Netanyahu that last time he was here?

Nuff said.
This is not about supporting Netanyahu but about supporting Israel.

Most Israelis think Netanyahu responsible for failing to prevent Hamas attack, poll shows

Poll: 66% of Israelis want Netanyahu to leave politics

One question for you. Do you support (making the statement) that Netanhayu has done the right job by killing all the innocents that have been killed in Gaza?

This is not about supporting Netanyahu but about supporting Israel.

Most Israelis think Netanyahu responsible for failing to prevent Hamas attack, poll shows

Poll: 66% of Israelis want Netanyahu to leave politics

One question for you. Do you support (making the statement) that Netanhayu has done the right job by killing all the innocents that have been killed in Gaza?
Israel has the right to defend itself, and put an end to the terrorists that are killing them.

If the citizens allow them to hide among them, then they should understand the consequences of war.

Hamas could end this today. Give back the hostages and turn themselves over.

Israel has the right to defend itself, and put an end to the terrorists that are killing them.

If the citizens allow them to hide among them, then they should understand the consequences of war.

Hamas could end this today. Give back the hostages and turn themselves over.
I am glad you have clearly stated your position on what Netanyahu has done. My point was not about Netanyahu, not about the war, and not about Hamas. My post was about the fact that Harris supports Israel but that does not mean she has to support Netanyahu's actions. Many Jews, who are faithful to their county, do not fully support what Netanyahu has done. That does not mean the are NOT for Israel. Why cannot Kamala be in that category? She support Israel but not necessarily support Netanyahu?

Last but not least. What did Kamala say to Netanyahu that you are criticizing? You never said or showed what it was, why?

Here below is exactly what she said. Where here in this statement, is she not supporting Israel?????

I am glad you have clearly stated your position on what Netanyahu has done. My point was not about Netanyahu, not about the war, and not about Hamas. My post was about the fact that Harris supports Israel but that does not mean she has to support Netanyahu's actions. Many Jews, who are faithful to their county, do not fully support what Netanyahu has done. That does not mean the are NOT for Israel. Why cannot Kamala be in that category? She support Israel but not necessarily support Netanyahu?
What business is that of ours? That's for the citizens of Israel to decide...This country was brutally attacked...Should they not retaliate? That's the problem with liberal logic...Israel should just take it I guess, until they are exterminated.
Last but not least. What did Kamala say to Netanyahu that you are criticizing? You never said or showed what it was, why?

Here below is exactly what she said. Where here in this statement, is she not supporting Israel?????

You mean after the snub?

What business is that of ours? That's for the citizens of Israel to decide...This country was brutally attacked...Should they not retaliate? That's the problem with liberal logic...Israel should just take it I guess, until they are exterminated.

I am not having this conversation with you.

You mean after the snub?

Show me the snub.

Hey, you started the thread, if you were unequipped to have the conversation, I might suggest that you prepare better when you start threads....

Read the link I provided.
The thread was about Trump's comment about Jews and it was not about the war itself. You are the one that went on that course.

Forum List

Back