60 people shot in Chicago over the 4th weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Liberal
Oct 17, 2013
In your head
Must be all those white people eh?

Ranchers, farmers, hunters and middle class whiteys with guns....:eusa_whistle:

They're just so dangerous to Americans, those whites with their guns.

These are Democrats who are being shot to death in Chicago (with metronomic regularity). But in Chicago, even dead Democrats vote...and voting Democrat is all Democrats care about.

The result is that Blacks in the rotting cities of the North, like Chicago and Detroit, long under Democratic rule...live in great squalor and constant danger. Keeping the Teachers Unions fat must come first.

The problem with Democraps killing other Democraps is that the Democraps in Congress then want to steal guns from law-abiding Americans because Democraps can't behave.

It's like a teacher taking away toys on the playground because some kids can't play with the toys the right way, so the liberal way is to punish everyone.

You people have really pathetic lives if you cheer for people dying.

How many of you call yourselves "Christian"?

Oh, the scumbag uses that card again.

So are we racists too??? :eusa_whistle:

Guess what asswipe....maybe you liberal scum should quit shooting up cities across the US....

You people have really pathetic lives if you cheer for people dying.

How many of you call yourselves "Christian"?

Democraps will use this for political gain by blaming republicans.......errrrrrrr, the NRA, white people and responsible gun owners.

Well, won't they?

Democraps will use this for political gain by blaming republicans.......errrrrrrr, the NRA, white people and responsible gun owners.

Well, won't they?

I never could understand how a beaner considers himself to be white. Don't eat any tacos around your racist friends...they might lynch you.

I have nutz on ignore.....thank the Lord. What are the odds he does not have "teaper" in his post?

Yes, I forgot to add that to the list. The Tea Party.

I have nutz on ignore.....thank the Lord. What are the odds he does not have "teaper" in his post?

Yes, I forgot to add that to the list. The Tea Party.

Someone please quote me so he could see I did not say teaper...let him know I said Wetback and Beaner.

Well, won't they?

I never could understand how a beaner considers himself to be white. Don't eat any tacos around your racist friends...they might lynch you.

Owl is hispanic?

According to a post he made in another thread. I guess he considers himself to be a 'white' hispanic. :lmao:

White beaners still eat tacos and menudo. He should be careful what he eats around his teaper friends, they will surely start calling him their little token wetback!

Last edited:
Liberals don't believe non-whites should be conservatives.

Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Indians, Arabs, etc are supposed to be sheep and follow the liberals off a cliff because liberals feel non-whites are stupid and easy to manipulate.

Must be all those white people eh?

Ranchers, farmers, hunters and middle class whiteys with guns....:eusa_whistle:

They're just so dangerous to Americans, those whites with their guns.

I guess this further dispels the notion that owning guns deters others from using their guns. They're all armed on the southside of Chicago and that doesn't deter a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back