60 people shot in Chicago over the 4th weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberals don't believe non-whites should be conservatives.

Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Indians, Arabs, etc are supposed to be sheep and follow the liberals off a cliff because liberals feel non-whites are stupid and easy to manipulate.

I can see Mental Telepathy is NOT your power

So dumbfuck.....you claim all the shooting victims are gun owners??? :cuckoo:

The difference between liberal scum with guns and us is that we only use those guns for defense while scum like you use them to committ crimes like killing innocent people.

Must be all those white people eh?

Ranchers, farmers, hunters and middle class whiteys with guns....:eusa_whistle:

They're just so dangerous to Americans, those whites with their guns.

I guess this further dispels the notion that owning guns deters others from using their guns. They're all armed on the southside of Chicago and that doesn't deter a thing.

Look at the liberal white trash attacking the conservative Hispanic then trying deflection with this post. :eusa_whistle:

My conservative Hispanic friends with roots from Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico and South America understand you are scum trying to ruin their lives.

Liberals don't believe non-whites should be conservatives.

Hispanics, Asians, Blacks, Indians, Arabs, etc are supposed to be sheep and follow the liberals off a cliff because liberals feel non-whites are stupid and easy to manipulate.

I can see Mental Telepathy is NOT your power

Last edited:
You people have really pathetic lives if you cheer for people dying.

How many of you call yourselves "Christian"?

I'm not cheering, it is very sad that all these people in Chicago are dead and not one politician in Chicago gives a rip. It seems that even the great Obama doesn't care to address the problem from his home state.

All the left cares about is white people that kill people, because pushes division and fear among the general population and hurts the Republican voting block.

So I also see it pathetic that the Democratic Party that runs Illinois and Chicago, sits and does nothing to help their citizens out.

Shistain, you as a white trash liberal tell us why a lot of minorities in ghettos run by liberals end up killing each other and why those minorities are stupid if they turn their backs on liberals......

"attacking"? Oh you mean asking a question? :lol:

The difference between liberal scum with guns and us is that we only use those guns for defense while scum like you use them to committ crimes like killing innocent people.

I guess this further dispels the notion that owning guns deters others from using their guns. They're all armed on the southside of Chicago and that doesn't deter a thing.

LOL, did you really just say that conservatives only use guns in acts of self defense???

Holy shit, thanks for the laugh.

The majority of gun owners (white middle America) that you target don't do crimes with their guns, asswipe.

I grew up2 hours south of Chicago, there were plenty of guns with hunters, farmers, military and city people....yet I don't recall 1 shooting for the 8 years I lived there.

Chicago this weekend topped that area's total gun crimes from the day white people decided to build there.

LOL, did you really just say that conservatives only use guns in acts of self defense???

Who started a thread using the race descriptor "White people" when it was mentioned nowhere in any article cited????

Seems you are quite racist...or a stupid assed troll.

The majority of gun owners (white middle America) that you target don't do crimes with their guns, asswipe.

I grew up2 hours south of Chicago, there were plenty of guns with hunters, farmers, military and city people....yet I don't recall 1 shooting for the 8 years I lived there.

Chicago this weekend topped that area's total gun crimes from the day white people decided to build there.

And yet your hero Timothy McVeigh was white and decided to kill a whole bunch of kids and innocent people. But let me guess, you excuse that because he didn't use a gun.

Uh-oh...the fat black ninja is swinging his fried chicken numbchucks.:eusa_whistle:

"Whitey" is a term you scum use, I was just throwing out there to set up the point....that Chicago run by liberals has a gun problem thanks to liberals shooting up the place.

Oh....you think the black gangs in Chicago voted for Romney because you are that stupid.

Who started a thread using the race descriptor "White people" when it was mentioned nowhere in any article cited????

Yep,go back to that old playbook.

Want to compare the number of dead from that nutjob (like you) to the number of dead from blacks shooting guns??? I'm guessing we can just use Chicago. :eusa_whistle:

And yet your hero Timothy McVeigh was white and decided to kill a whole bunch of kids and innocent people. But let me guess, you excuse that because he didn't use a gun.

Want to compare the number of dead from that nutjob (like you) to the number of dead from blacks shooting guns??? I'm guessing we can just use Chicago. :eusa_whistle:

But you said conservatives only use weapons for self defense. Have you abandoned that position already? I was just getting warmed up for your comedy act.

You know what's on Tim McVeighs' death cert under "occupation"?

"Soldier"

Hmm, I wonder why that is?

McVeigh was not a conservative, he was an anarchist.

Conservatives stand for law and order, a foreign concept to you and McVeigh,.

Oh, McVeigh killed 168 compared to 500 murders in Chicago in 2011 according to the FBI.

So shut the fuck up about McVeigh being a conservative and the standard for deaths.....your kind are doing a bang-up job in Chicago.

But you said conservatives only use weapons for self defense. Have you abandoned that position already? I was just getting warmed up for your comedy act.

OKC dead = 168
2011 Chicago murders = 500

And as you've pointed out McVeigh, just like all other conservatives, was only acting in self defense. Those kids would have killed him first if he didn't blow them up while in daycare. He's a true conservative patriot!

Uh-oh...the fat black ninja is swinging his fried chicken numbchucks.:eusa_whistle:

"Whitey" is a term you scum use, I was just throwing out there to set up the point....that Chicago run by liberals has a gun problem thanks to liberals shooting up the place.

Oh....you think the black gangs in Chicago voted for Romney because you are that stupid.

Actually you are so stupid that you believe that droves of gang members are voting...what a stupid ass...lol!!!

More to the point, you decided to stick your finger up your ass and pull out the b.s. thread that follows no logic or fact.

Post ANYTHING from a reputable source that took the homicide rate in Chicago and compared it with "White people, Liberals, Conservatives, Gun Owners, etc)

You can't because you decided to start a stupid assed post and attempting to make it appear as though it has some factual basis.

So yeah, either you are a racist or a stupid assed troll,maybe both.

You're a piece of shit troll.

You can't explain away most murders in this country are done by your scum, so you try to blame conservatives for a nutjob anarchist that didn't support the law and order the conservatives support and represent.

I gurantee the majority of those killed in OKC were CONSERVATIVES, so shut the fuck up.

OKC dead = 168
2011 Chicago murders = 500

And as you've pointed out McVeigh, just like all other conservatives, was only acting in self defense. Those kids would have killed him first if he didn't blow them up while in daycare. He's a true conservative patriot!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back