61% Agree With The President About Minimum Wage ~ Rasmussen

The Republicans should just work out a compromise and get past this issue as soon as possible.

The problem with what you say is your idea of compromise is doing what the Democrats want.

No, a reasonable compromise can be achieved. And it's the safest play for the Republicans. They can't win on this issue. They only come off as hating average workers and worshipping Slave Labor Corporations. Get a deal done quickly, and move on.

I bet you think what YOU support is the reasonable way. That's the problem.

Pay the tab and move on. Republicans cannot win on this issue. They're already being perceived by many as the Party of 'Fat, Greedy, Angry White Guys.' Many see them as being way too quick to worship Corporations and their immoral business practices.

Many Americans just don't see the Republican Party standing up for average American Workers. And that perception will cost them big time in National Elections. They need to work this deal as soon as possible. Get past it quickly.

No, they need to explain why it's a bullshit issue. Giving in every time populists stir up the idiots will only create idiotic government. It's exactly why things are so fucked up now.

Seems to me all the Democrats do is say it's wrong because we don't like it. There's a difference in something needing to change because someone doesn't like it and because it's wrong.

The Republicans should just work out a compromise and get past this issue as soon as possible.

The problem with what you say is your idea of compromise is doing what the Democrats want.

No, a reasonable compromise can be achieved. And it's the safest play for the Republicans. They can't win on this issue. They only come off as hating average workers and worshipping Slave Labor Corporations. Get a deal done quickly, and move on.

Pay the tab and move on. Republicans cannot win on this issue. They're already being perceived by many as the Party of 'Fat, Greedy, Angry White Guys.' Many see them as being way too quick to worship Corporations and their immoral business practices.

Many Americans just don't see the Republican Party standing up for average American Workers. And that perception will cost them big time in National Elections. They need to work this deal as soon as possible. Get past it quickly.

Those that view the GOP that way aren't going to change their support unless the GOP starts doing it like the Democrats do it. If they have the Democrats, they don't need anyone else.

Well, the Democrats do some things ok. I don't have a problem acknowledging that. I gave up on the 'Party before Country' mentality a long time ago.

Those that view the GOP that way aren't going to change their support unless the GOP starts doing it like the Democrats do it. If they have the Democrats, they don't need anyone else.

Well, the Democrats do some things ok. I don't have a problem acknowledging that. I gave up on the 'Party before Country' mentality a long time ago.

I don't support a party including the Republicans. I support an ideology for which those having it happen to be Republicans. I support Conservative Republicans not ones that compromise Conservative ideas for the same of the party. For example, both my Senators, Tim Scott and Lapdog Lindsey Graham are Republicans. Only one is a true Conservative not a once every 6 year pretender to get elected. Lindsey could be gone for a Conservative and it would be much better. Tim Scott will get my vote as long as he is a Conservative.

No, they need to explain why it's a bullshit issue. Giving in every time populists stir up the idiots will only create idiotic government. It's exactly why things are so fucked up now.

Seems to me all the Democrats do is say it's wrong because we don't like it. There's a difference in something needing to change because someone doesn't like it and because it's wrong.

Ah, time to give American Workers a break. They've been shit on for many years. The Globalist Elites have decimated decent-paying American jobs. It's all about the Slave Labor. They sold the American People out. So let's give the Workers a break and move on.

Ah, give the American Workers a break. Haven't they been shit on enough for so many years? The Ruling-Class Globalist Elites have completely sunk American Workers. They've reduced them to mere expendable slaves.

So much for caring about Americans and 'Patriotism', huh? It's only about the cash in the end. There is no America or Patriotism. There's only Walmart and Exxon. So pay the tab and move on. The American Workers deserve it.

That's the idiocy I'm talking about. Mimimum wage doesn't give "American Workers" a break. It's fake.

Ah, give the American Workers a break. Haven't they been shit on enough for so many years? The Ruling-Class Globalist Elites have completely sunk American Workers. They've reduced them to mere expendable slaves.

So much for caring about Americans and 'Patriotism', huh? It's only about the cash in the end. There is no America or Patriotism. There's only Walmart and Exxon. So pay the tab and move on. The American Workers deserve it.

That's the idiocy I'm talking about. Mimimum wage doesn't give "American Workers" a break. It's fake.

The Globalist Elites have decimated decent-paying American Jobs. They've made $Trillions off selling the American People out. Like i said, these people aren't about caring for Americans and Patriotism. They're only about that cash. They don't believe in things like Nations and Patriotism. They only believe in Walmart and Exxon. They'd sell their own Mothers to make an extra buck. So yeah, let's give the American Worker a break. They've suffered enough. Just pay em, and move on.

The Globalist Elites have decimated decent-paying American Jobs. They've made $Trillions off selling the American People out. Like i said, these people aren't about caring for Americans and Patriotism. They're only about that cash. They don't believe in things like Nations and Patriotism. They only believe in Walmart and Exxon. They'd sell their own Mothers to make an extra buck. So yeah, let's give the American Worker a break. They've suffered enough. Just pay em, and move on.

Minimum wage laws don't pay people more money. They simply outlaw the jobs that are worth less than the minimum.

Minimum wage laws don't pay people more money. They simply outlaw the jobs that are worth less than the minimum.

Don't count on the Globalist Elites caring about Americans or America. They already sold the American People out a long time ago. They've reduced Millions of American Workers to mere expendable slaves. Those people are not Patriots. They don't give a damn about Nations and Patriotism. They only care about that cash. There is only Walmart and Exxon.

So it's time to help the Workers out. Let's try to make things somewhat right. Give em a bump in pay, and be done with it. The Republicans would be wise to support it.

Ah, time to give American Workers a break. They've been shit on for many years. The Globalist Elites have decimated decent-paying American jobs. It's all about the Slave Labor. They sold the American People out. So let's give the Workers a break and move on.

Someone with low level skills getting low level pay is shitting on themself due to the skills they offer.

Interesting you say give. That's says a lot. I don't have a problem with someone being paid an equivalent wage based on their skill level. However, if it's not my business or your business, neither one of us have any place telling the owner of it what a skill is worth. That's what YOU want to do.

Someone with low level skills getting low level pay is shitting on themself due to the skills they offer.

Interesting you say give. That's says a lot. I don't have a problem with someone being paid an equivalent wage based on their skill level. However, if it's not my business or your business, neither one of us have any place telling the owner of it what a skill is worth. That's what YOU want to do.

You're still not getting it. The Globalist Elites sold American Workers out a long time ago. That's a done-deal. Nothing can change that. But we can make some amends by helping the Workers out a bit. It's time. Pay em, and move on.

You're still not getting it. The Globalist Elites sold American Workers out a long time ago. That's a done-deal. Nothing can change that. But we can make some amends by helping the Workers out a bit. It's time. Pay em, and move on.

So people like me should amends, as you claim, for something we didn't do?

How about they EARN it instead of demanding it be handed to them. That's what many of us did. That's what you don't get.

So people like me should amends, as you claim, for something we didn't do?

How about they EARN it instead of demanding it be handed to them. That's what many of us did. That's what you don't get.

Yes, because we're good People and Patriots. We care about our fellow Americans. So Walmart will have to pay their Workers a decent wage? Oh well, they'll just have to deal with it. They've made $Trillions. They're good. They'll just have to buck up and pay the tab.

Don't count on the Globalist Elites caring about Americans or America. They already sold the American People out a long time ago. They've reduced Millions of American Workers to mere expendable slaves. Those people are not Patriots. They don't give a damn about Nations and Patriotism. They only care about that cash. There is only Walmart and Exxon.

So it's time to help the Workers out. Let's try to make things somewhat right. Give em a bump in pay, and be done with it. The Republicans would be wise to support it.

It will only help out workers whose labor is actually worth more than the proposed minimum, those already getting paid that much, by protecting them from being undercut by poor people. It won't help the poor people. It will just ensure they can't work. It's essentially union protectionism applied to everyone. The point is to make sure the scabs stay in their place and don't break the "picket line".

It is fucking amazing that people like you are to stupid to understand that it is not MY obligation to have my tax dollars spent to feed people who work, just so the company can keep wages at a low point.

The companies don't keep wages low. The low level skills someone makes because they offer low level skills is why they earn low wages. I agree that my tax dollars shouldn't go do someone that works a job making a low wage because their skill level is low. They're the reason they make a low wage not the employer, who at $7.25, is being forced to pay many more than those skills are worth.

If you have a place/time where your feelings ring true name it, we can discuss it, otherwise you're just spewing your emotions with nothing to support your rightwing...feeeeelings. OTOH, the empirical facts are;

"In fact, the 13 states that raised their minimum wage at the beginning of 2014 saw employment increase by 45% more than the 37 states that did not increase their minimum wage,"
Care to take a shot at debunking the above statement from an earlier post on this M/B?

How do you square, consumer spending is down and wages are down but prices are up, profits are up, executive pay is up and spending on corporate welfare is half again
MORE than spending on social programs with your unsubstantiated... theories?

Hey retard, my claim is that someone making low wages does so because they have low skills. If you are too stupid to understand that, you're a moron.

Social welfare programs to offset low wages for someone that offers low skills should stop now. No one should be subsidized because they're the reason they make low wages. If you feel otherwise, write a check.

You're one of the emotional rightwing moaners on this M/B, you know what you know cuz you know it but-----but you've been unable to support your feeeelings with facts... until you do you're just another rightwing pisser and moaner.

Again how to you square

In fact, the 13 states that raised their minimum wage at the beginning of 2014 saw employment increase by 45% more than the 37 states that did not increase their minimum wage,"

with your emotional outbursts?

And why are you Republicans OK with higher prices and lower wages and-----and why do we have less spending power and higher prices than we did when the minimum wage was equal to $21.72 in today's dollars?

Republicans got some 'splainin' to do but all I'm hearing is Republican hate for American labor i.e. -- Americans - why is that?

Best-Partnership-small.jpg

Charlie Baker, Republican candidate for governor wins Outsourcing Award.

It will only help out workers whose labor is actually worth more than the proposed minimum, those already getting paid that much, by protecting them from being undercut by poor people. It won't help the poor people. It will just ensure they can't work. It's essentially union protectionism applied to everyone. The point is to make sure the scabs stay in their place and don't break the "picket line".

The Globalist Elites are evil and Un-American. They've absolutely screwed American Workers. It's time to try and make things somewhat right. American Workers should be experiencing much higher wages. Corporations like Walmart can bitch all they want. But they've made $Trillions off screwing American Workers. So now they'll have to pay up a bit. Oh well, Boo Hoo for them. I think they can handle it.

The Globalist Elites are evil and Un-American. They've absolutely screwed American Workers. It's time to try and make things somewhat right. American Workers should be experiencing much higher wages. Corporations like Walmart can bitch all they want. But they've made $Trillions off screwing American Workers. So now they'll have to pay up a bit. Oh well, Boo Hoo for them. I think they can handle it.

Minimum wage laws don't impede "Global Elitists". They advance their agenda by further centralizing control of prices and wages.

Minimum wage laws don't impede "Global Elitists". They advance their agenda by further centralizing control of prices and wages.

Ah, time to pay up. I don't give a rat's sack the Un-American Elites who run Walmart are bummed. They've made their $Trillions off screwing Workers. I have no time to feel sorry for them. They can go on whining, but they need to pay up while they're doing it.

Ah, time to pay up. I don't give a rat's sack the Un-American Elites who run Walmart are bummed. They've made their $Trillions off screwing Workers. I have no time to feel sorry for them. They can go on whining, but they need to pay up while they're doing it.

Uh... are you bot? Are you even reading my posts? I also oppose the global elitists. They thrive on government manipulation of the economy. I thought you understood that.

Uh... are you bot? Are you even reading my posts? I also oppose the global elitists. They thrive on government manipulation of the economy. I thought you understood that.

Time to help the American Worker out. And if the Globalist Elite assholes who run Walmart don't like it, they can go right straight to Hell. It's too bad. Time to shut up and pay up.

It is fucking amazing that people like you are to stupid to understand that it is not MY obligation to have my tax dollars spent to feed people who work, just so the company can keep wages at a low point.

The companies don't keep wages low. The low level skills someone makes because they offer low level skills is why they earn low wages. I agree that my tax dollars shouldn't go do someone that works a job making a low wage because their skill level is low. They're the reason they make a low wage not the employer, who at $7.25, is being forced to pay many more than those skills are worth.

If you have a place/time where your feelings ring true name it, we can discuss it, otherwise you're just spewing your emotions with nothing to support your rightwing...feeeeelings. OTOH, the empirical facts are;

"In fact, the 13 states that raised their minimum wage at the beginning of 2014 saw employment increase by 45% more than the 37 states that did not increase their minimum wage,"
Care to take a shot at debunking the above statement from an earlier post on this M/B?

How do you square, consumer spending is down and wages are down but prices are up, profits are up, executive pay is up and spending on corporate welfare is half again
MORE than spending on social programs with your unsubstantiated... theories?

Hey retard, my claim is that someone making low wages does so because they have low skills. If you are too stupid to understand that, you're a moron.

Social welfare programs to offset low wages for someone that offers low skills should stop now. No one should be subsidized because they're the reason they make low wages. If you feel otherwise, write a check.

You're one of the emotional rightwing moaners on this M/B, you know what you know cuz you know it but-----but you've been unable to support your feeeelings with facts... until you do you're just another rightwing pisser and moaner.

Again how to you square

In fact, the 13 states that raised their minimum wage at the beginning of 2014 saw employment increase by 45% more than the 37 states that did not increase their minimum wage,"

with your emotional outbursts?

And why are you Republicans OK with higher prices and lower wages and-----and why do we have less spending power and higher prices than we did when the minimum wage was equal to $21.72 in today's dollars?

Republicans got some 'splainin' to do but all I'm hearing is Republican hate for American labor i.e. -- Americans - why is that?

Best-Partnership-small.jpg

Charlie Baker, Republican candidate for governor wins Outsourcing Award.

You're one of those left wing bleeding hearts that think someone deserves what they haven't earned and that what a business owner pays someone is your business. That's all the proof I need when it comes to claiming you don't have a say in what someone else pays his/her employees.

Forum List

Back