67% of Public Support Obama's Executive Action On Guns

As I read through this thread I see why America is in the predicament we are. IGNORANCE of the founding documents and how our form of government was made and why it was made.

Liberal School Systems FAILURE or it was intentional, so as to have ignorant people who do not know what it is they are taking from them. I believe it is the later and the only way to combat this ignorance is to teach people the truth.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed." -- Thomas Jefferson

Yep, when they elect some nobody community agitating thug like Obama. We should all be very worried over our future with these people voting for our lives.

CNN / ORC poll.

Full results: CNN/ORC poll on guns in America - CNNPolitics.com

A bit of a breakdown of supporters:
Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

31% say he's done enough on gun control; 30% say not far enough.

This is despite skepticism that it will have much effect.
Non whites?

Who creates these stupid fucking polls?
cnn.best news channel of world
The whole wide world? Can't wait to tell mommy!

Any poll that is NOT about racial issues yet divides along racial lines belongs in the garbage.

Fuck CNN
fock extremist =fuck fox news
images

Billy_Bob is unhappy that public schools don't teach far right horse shit.

Of course he is.

The topic is that 2 of 3 support sensible gun control.

You don't.

I don't care if 100% favor more gun control, our rights aren't controlled by opinion polls.
And you don't understand the 2d Amendment.

The 2nd Amendment gives us the right own guns and that right can't be infringed. I understand it completely.
Obviously not.

The Second Amendment right is no different than any other right, it is subject to reasonable restrictions by government, where firearm regulatory measures determined to be Constitutional by the courts in no way manifest as an 'infringement.'

No, it is not. The founders clearly stated "The right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed". Those last four words clearly set out that no government regulation is acceptable. None, Zip, Nada, nothing... There is no other way that this statement can be interpreted. It was written this way on purpose.

Billy_Bob is unhappy that public schools don't teach far right horse shit.

Of course he is.

SO the US CONSTITUTION and its FOUNDING ARE HORSE SHIT? GO FUCK YOURSELF! Better yet, go live in a socalist country and just get out!

"There is no other way that this statement can be interpreted. It was written this way on purpose" is not recognized as binding by the courts.

Self eroticism has nothing to do with constitutional interpretation.

You are wrong, son, on this. Move along.

Last edited:
a lot of people shouldn't be ALLOWED to live in a free country. when they will allow some snake politician (Odicktator obama) from some snake party (progressive/dem party)Talk them into agreeing with stepping on OUR FREEDOMS

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Ben Franklin

"There is no other way that this statement can be interpreted. It was written this way on purpose" is not recognized as binding by the courts.

Evidently your understanding of the English language is lacking. A comma separates the act from the statement of denial by the directive "shall not be infringed" it is not ambiguous in any way. It means the government has no right to regulate the preceding right, on any level.

The founding fathers tried to make it stupid proof, but there are some here trying to prove them wrong.

Evidently your understanding of the English language is lacking. A comma separates the act from the statement of denial by the directive "shall not be infringed" it is not ambiguous in any way. It means the government has no right to regulate the preceding right, on any level.

The founding fathers tried to make it stupid proof, but there are some here trying to prove them wrong.
And you are proving that they failed. SCOTUS does not agree with you. You have your opinion, nothing more; SCOTUS has the Constitution, which is everything.

CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

Non whites?

I guess. for those who like to be mislead and not live in reality
most american people isnt live in reality?
because cnn is most famous news channel in usa .even republican debate was two ...
but fox news was one..... at 2015

And you are proving that they failed. SCOTUS does not agree with you. You have your opinion, nothing more; SCOTUS has the Constitution, which is everything.

Your dead wrong.. Just becasue the high court has made a error in ruling does not mean it can not be corrected. "case law" is a bad precedent when there is no legal way to justify it. "Social Justice", which was the reason the court made that ruling, is not law. The ruling was in error becasue there were five liberal social justice proponents on the court. The ruling was and is garbage.

Last edited:
CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

Non whites?

because cnn is most famous news channel in usa .even republican debate was two ...
You CLEARLY are not American. Or you got the worst education of any American I've ever met. If CNN was Americans favorite news channel Fox news wouldn't be DOMINATING them in both ratings & profits.

Just shut up before you make yourself look any dumber.

The Equal Protections Under the Law clause lays all social justice law unlawful. Social Justice is the act of trampling on others rights due to some perceived wrong. All hate crime laws are illegal under the US Constitution just as are all social justice rulings.

WE need to swing the court back to the rule of law and not this liberal crap feel good shit.

Last edited:
CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

Non whites?

You CLEARLY are not American. Or you got the worst education of any American I've ever met. If CNN was Americans favorite news channel Fox news wouldn't be DOMINATING them in both ratings & profits.

you didnt answer to my question
cnn had two republican party debate at 2015 and fox had one.why?

Non whites?

Because that is what the GOP agreed to dumbass. Fox has the next debate so what subliminal message does that give you?

Idiot

The Right is enraged that a guy under a restraining order for stalking his adulterous wife is going to be denied the right to buy a 1911 45 from a gun seller who will soon be forced to do a background check.

Because that is what the GOP agreed to dumbass. Fox has the next debate so what subliminal message does that give you?

Idiot

sheep/parrots/brainwashed run rampant in that Democrat party. it's so sad to see it.

CNN / ORC poll.

Dems = 87%
Independent = 67%
Republicans = 51%
Gun owners = 57%
Women = 72%
Non-whites = 74%

and this is why we have a Constitution, so public opinion can't be used to take away more of our rights

Public opinion is what votes. Let's talk about Bush, the Orwellian 'Patriot Act' and the taking away of rights as well.
You mean that piece of paper that has obamas name on it?

even though he said he wouldn't?

yea, knock yourself out and talk to me about it

tell me how many dems stood up and demanded it not be passed, then voted to pass it

tell me how much it sucks to go through an airport, so we can relate

tell me how much it sucks to lose freedom but then use the lose of freedom as an excuse to lose more. oh wait, you can't, b/c you support the lose of freedom

The Right is enraged that a guy under a restraining order for stalking his adulterous wife is going to be denied the right to buy a 1911 45 from a gun seller who will soon be forced to do a background check.
and the woman that is being stalked

but that's magically different since she can pee herself

The topic is that 2 of 3 support sensible gun control.

You don't.
Liar the topic is the government ignores the Constitution and hopes that public opinion can be turned against it in hopes of being able to ignore more of it. but you're just another leftist assbag that thinks losing more freedoms will make him safer. fucking pussy
You are a far right regressive who thinks he can do what he wants despite the law. Sux to be you. :lol: The OP is that 67-of-public-support-obamas-executive-action-on-guns, meaning you are in the small minority.
jake, you're why we have a Constitution. B/c if people like you had your way, there would be no freedom.
You are talking to yourself in the mirror, princess. Your kind are the ones who threaten Americans' freedom.
and yet I'm against it's loss while you demand it.

Forum List

Back