7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

HEY DUMMY OBAMA SPENT WAYYYY MORE THAN $9 TRILLION, TRY TO GROW A BRAIN
Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars?

OK I am listening in your world how much did Obama spend?
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Again still waiting what did we get out of it?

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

We didn't spend 9 trillion dollars..

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years .

Gawd you're a dumb f*ck, if you meant GOP policy created $14+ trillion more debt after Greenspan warned the GOP Congress in 2001 that Clinton's policies were threatening to pay down US debt too fat? True...

Bill handed Bush Jr a damn mini recession John your old enough didn't you have a job and knew?

And you didn't answer my question what did you get from Obama spending 9 trillion dollars it sure wasn't on infrastructure..

At least Obama could send sent will Smith and Oprah to Mars or something, maybe build a damn?

View attachment 128006

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

Go look to yearly budgets dummy :(

How dummy Obama didn't have one passed for like 6 years...

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right EVER have Bubs?

Hint GOV'T POLICY MATTERS DUMMY

How did the "job creators" do it before we collapsed taxes on them? We didn't have any? No booming economy?
25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.2x.gif

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY? LMAOROG, FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE VICTIMS OF THE "LEFT"??

e3d878bc4329b042063ba08b9306392f.jpg

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

And didn't spend 9 trillion dollars

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years..

What did he spend it on John?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

HINT RONNIE TRIPLED US DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT.

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

You truly are proving yourself to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

That's it?? Only "9 trillion" was spent during eight years? Or are you just dumber than most conservatives?

In reality, in nominal figures and through to the end of FY2016, the number is closer to $28 trillion, not "$9 trillion"...

Government Spending Chart: United States 2000-2017 - Federal State Local Data

$9 trillion is the that minus federal revenues received.

And then recall that Obama can only approve to spend the money Congress asks him to spend, and Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for ¾ of his presidency. Clearly, that is a shared responsibility.

OK 28 trillion dollars what did you get out of it?

And are you still going to let Obama take credit for the sequester?

John Boehner

"You know, the president proposed the sequester,"

Senate Republicans' rapid response team came out with a release titled "Reminder: Sequester ‘Originated In The White House.' "

Who is responsible for the sequester?

Gawd you're a dumb f*ck, if you meant GOP policy created $14+ trillion more debt after Greenspan warned the GOP Congress in 2001 that Clinton's policies were threatening to pay down US debt too fat? True...

Bill handed Bush Jr a damn mini recession John your old enough didn't you have a job and knew?

And you didn't answer my question what did you get from Obama spending 9 trillion dollars it sure wasn't on infrastructure..

At least Obama could send sent will Smith and Oprah to Mars or something, maybe build a damn?

View attachment 128006

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

So you claim Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars ..

How much did Obama spend?

Why not end the drug war to lower our tax burden, right winger; not enough, "hate on the poor"?

Over the past four decades, federal and state governments have poured over $1 trillion into drug war spending and relied on taxpayers to foot the bill.--http://www.drugpolicy.org/wasted-tax-dollars

Why so you can run around like a zombie eating people's faces off on bath salts?

What Clinton policy was " threatening to pay down US debt too fat [sic]?"

You should ask Greenspan, but I know thanks to the 1993 omnibus bill that not a single GOPer voted for Clinton/Dems created 3 new tax brackets and took the top rate to 39.6%

Clinton had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. BJ Bill left Dubya 20% of GDP in revenues AND spending. Dubya left Obama 14.6% in revenues but almost 24% in spending :(

What did Clinton do to create the surplus, midnight basketball?

You mean getting US revenues back to where Carter had them before Ronnie? You know 19.6%-20% of GDP??

The revenues all came from capital gains taxes which ballooned during the tech bubble. Of course, they also collapsed when the tech bubble collapsed.

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure, keep "believing"

Source of Revenue as Share of GDP

View attachment 128006

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

Your inability to admit your mistake on Obama "spending $9 trillion" noted Bubba :

Still don't want to answer me what would of happened with out trickle down?

You meant BEFORE debt exploded but we created a super class of the super rich?

9274fae5d0088c65dd6aa7b5b7b31013.jpg

So how are you going to get the money?

Did you get a dime out of the 9 trillion dollars Obama spent?

With bush Jr stimulus I got $500 bucks..what did you get from Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus?

Tax rebate

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

And didn't spend 9 trillion dollars

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years..

What did he spend it on John?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

You truly are proving yourself to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

That's it?? Only "9 trillion" was spent during eight years? Or are you just dumber than most conservatives?

In reality, in nominal figures and through to the end of FY2016, the number is closer to $28 trillion, not "$9 trillion"...

Government Spending Chart: United States 2000-2017 - Federal State Local Data

$9 trillion is the that minus federal revenues received.

And then recall that Obama can only approve to spend the money Congress asks him to spend, and Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for ¾ of his presidency. Clearly, that is a shared responsibility.

OK 28 trillion dollars what did you get out of it?

And are you still going to let Obama take credit for the sequester?

John Boehner

"You know, the president proposed the sequester,"

Senate Republicans' rapid response team came out with a release titled "Reminder: Sequester ‘Originated In The White House.' "

Who is responsible for the sequester?

Again from 1776 to 1990

You should ask Greenspan, but I know thanks to the 1993 omnibus bill that not a single GOPer voted for Clinton/Dems created 3 new tax brackets and took the top rate to 39.6%

Clinton had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. BJ Bill left Dubya 20% of GDP in revenues AND spending. Dubya left Obama 14.6% in revenues but almost 24% in spending :(

What he did was spend less than he took in

With bush Jr stimulus I got $500 bucks..what did you get from Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus?

Tax rebate

2013 pay roll tax increase

Again from 1776 to 1990

Even the Clinton Administration predicted that his "omnibus bill' would result in deficits "as far as the eye can see."

No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget

Oh goodie we have CATO :(

Yes I can see that Newt and Comp who passed a $792+m billion tax cut AFTER BJ Bill's first surplus should get credit *shaking head*

I guess we saw how fiscally responsible the GOP was when Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies took over right??? lol

McClatchy: Sorry, Newt. You never balanced the budget

In the late fall of 1995, a budget deadlock between a beleaguered Democratic president and a new Republican majority in Congress aggressively seeking deep program cuts resulted in a government shutdown that closed national parks and alienated taxpayers. It was a confrontation from which President Bill Clinton emerged as the clear winner in the public's eyes.

In 1993, Bill Clinton undid some of the Reagan tax cuts for the wealthy, in a bill that every Republican in Congress opposed. In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996, the deficit had fallen by more than half from its 1993 level. But cautious official congressional prognosticators thought that this happy trend was unlikely to continue.

So, in January of 1997, the Congressional Budget Office predicted a budget deficit of $124 billion in the fiscal year that ran from October 1996 to September 1997, with little relief thereafter. That was the deficit situation that Congress thought it faced when it enacted the Balanced Budget Act in August 1997.

But CBO's crystal ball was faulty. Because the economy and tax revenues continued to grow rapidly, the actual fiscal 1997 deficit turned out to be a mere $22 billion
. Of course, that virtually balanced 1997 budget had no connection to the budget act, which wasn't enacted until the fiscal year was almost over.

McClatchy: Sorry, Newt. You never balanced the budget | CTJ in the News

View attachment 128006

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

Your inability to admit your mistake on Obama "spending $9 trillion" noted Bubba :

No mistake, you and Fawn new exactly what I was talking about.

And you trying to tell me Obama had a budget is also noted

.because he didn't have one for like 6 years

Tax rebate

I got a tax rebate in 2009..... Didn't you?

Tax rebate

"2013 pay roll tax increase"

THE ONLY TAX INCREASE THE GOP HAS EVER BEEN IN FAVOR OF IN THE PAST 35 YEARS FOR $100 ALEX??

OH RIGHT IT WAS THE WORKERS...

Last edited:

Tax rebate

THE ONLY TAX INCREASE THE GOP HAS EVER BEEN IN FAVOR OF IN THE PAST 35 YEARS FOR $100 ALEX??

OH RIGHT IT IT THE WORKERS...

Bullshit that was all Obama he signed it.

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

No mistake, you and Fawn new exactly what I was talking about.

And you trying to tell me Obama had a budget is also noted

.because he didn't have one for like 6 years

How did Obama get blamed for spending if he didn't have a budget Bubs? LMAOROG

The Truth Behind The GOP’s ‘1000 Days Without A Budget’ Canard

The Truth Behind The GOP's '1000 Days Without A Budget' Canard

Tax rebate

OH RIGHT IT IT THE WORKERS...

Bullshit that was all Obama he signed it.

You mean since it was a temp tax cut??? Gawd you are a crazy MF. Care to show ANY GOPer fighting to stop it??? lol

You mean getting US revenues back to where Carter had them before Ronnie? You know 19.6%-20% of GDP??

The revenues all came from capital gains taxes which ballooned during the tech bubble. Of course, they also collapsed when the tech bubble collapsed.

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure, keep "believing"

Source of Revenue as Share of GDP

How does that chart prove me wrong? It doesn't break out capital gains as a separate category.

You sure have trouble with the logic thing, don't you?

Tax rebate

I got a tax rebate in 2009..... Didn't you?

Again that came with a 2013, 2% payroll tax along with a 100% tax on health insurance..

Forum List

Back