7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

We didn't spend 9 trillion dollars..

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years .

Gawd you're a dumb f*ck, if you meant GOP policy created $14+ trillion more debt after Greenspan warned the GOP Congress in 2001 that Clinton's policies were threatening to pay down US debt too fat? True...

What Clinton policy was " threatening to pay down US debt too fat [sic]?"

You should ask Greenspan, but I know thanks to the 1993 omnibus bill that not a single GOPer voted for Clinton/Dems created 3 new tax brackets and took the top rate to 39.6%

Clinton had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. BJ Bill left Dubya 20% of GDP in revenues AND spending. Dubya left Obama 14.6% in revenues but almost 24% in spending :(

What did Clinton do to create the surplus, midnight basketball?
What he did was spend less than he took in

Clinton always demanded more spending that what Congress had agreed to.

So how are you going to get the money?

Did you get a dime out of the 9 trillion dollars Obama spent?

With bush Jr stimulus I got $500 bucks..what did you get from Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus?

Tax rebate

2013 pay roll tax increase

I got a tax rebate in 2009..... Didn't you?

Again that came with a 2013, 2% payroll tax along with a 100% tax on health insurance..

I did not have to pay an extra 2 percent payroll or 100 percent tax on health insurance

Why did you?

With bush Jr stimulus I got $500 bucks..what did you get from Obama's almost trillion dollar stimulus?

Tax rebate

"2013 pay roll tax increase"

THE ONLY TAX INCREASE THE GOP HAS EVER BEEN IN FAVOR OF IN THE PAST 35 YEARS FOR $100 ALEX??

OH RIGHT IT IT THE WORKERS...

Bullshit that was all Obama he signed it.

You mean since it was a temp tax cut??? Gawd you are a crazy MF. Care to show ANY GOPer fighting to stop it??? lol

I wonder if that payroll tax was the 1st entitlement in the history of the United States that was taken back?

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism.

Survey: 60% of Millennials Don't Believe in Right and Wrong

"lifewayresearch":

LMAOROG

Americans Worry About Moral Decline, Can’t Agree on Right and Wrong
LWR_DecliningMorality.jpg

GROW A BRAIN!!!

Gawd you're a dumb f*ck, if you meant GOP policy created $14+ trillion more debt after Greenspan warned the GOP Congress in 2001 that Clinton's policies were threatening to pay down US debt too fat? True...

You should ask Greenspan, but I know thanks to the 1993 omnibus bill that not a single GOPer voted for Clinton/Dems created 3 new tax brackets and took the top rate to 39.6%

Clinton had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. BJ Bill left Dubya 20% of GDP in revenues AND spending. Dubya left Obama 14.6% in revenues but almost 24% in spending :(

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

Tax rebate

THE ONLY TAX INCREASE THE GOP HAS EVER BEEN IN FAVOR OF IN THE PAST 35 YEARS FOR $100 ALEX??

You mean since it was a temp tax cut??? Gawd you are a crazy MF. Care to show ANY GOPer fighting to stop it??? lol

I wonder if that payroll tax was the 1st entitlement in the history of the United States that was taken back?

ENGLISH???

Tax rebate

Again that came with a 2013, 2% payroll tax along with a 100% tax on health insurance..

I did not have to pay an extra 2 percent payroll or 100 percent tax on health insurance

Why did you?

1. Because I had a job

2. I am not as sick as you

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

He just happened to be President when it happened. He didn't do anything to make it happen.

ENGLISH???

I don't speak Kings English, I speak Chicago English

You mean getting US revenues back to where Carter had them before Ronnie? You know 19.6%-20% of GDP??

The revenues all came from capital gains taxes which ballooned during the tech bubble. Of course, they also collapsed when the tech bubble collapsed.

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure, keep "believing"

Source of Revenue as Share of GDP

How does that chart prove me wrong? It doesn't break out capital gains as a separate category.

You sure have trouble with the logic thing, don't you?

Note it going up BEFORE capital gains tax cuts dummy? You know the one where Newt took credit for the surplus AS the deficit was coming down??

In 1993, Bill Clinton undid some of the Reagan tax cuts for the wealthy, in a bill that every Republican in Congress opposed. In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996, the deficit had fallen by more than half from its 1993 level. But cautious official congressional prognosticators thought that this happy trend was unlikely to continue

So, in January of 1997, the Congressional Budget Office predicted a budget deficit of $124 billion in the fiscal year that ran from October 1996 to September 1997, with little relief thereafter. That was the deficit situation that Congress thought it faced when it enacted the Balanced Budget Act in August 1997.

But CBO's crystal ball was faulty. Because the economy and tax revenues continued to grow rapidly, the actual fiscal 1997 deficit turned out to be a mere $22 billion. Of course, that virtually balanced 1997 budget had no connection to the budget act, which wasn't enacted until the fiscal year was almost over.

McClatchy: Sorry, Newt. You never balanced the budget | CTJ in the News

You mean getting US revenues back to where Carter had them before Ronnie? You know 19.6%-20% of GDP??

The revenues all came from capital gains taxes which ballooned during the tech bubble. Of course, they also collapsed when the tech bubble collapsed.

How does that chart prove me wrong? It doesn't break out capital gains as a separate category.

Note it going up BEFORE capital gains tax cuts dummy? You know the one where Newt took credit for the surplus AS the deficit was coming down??

In 1993, Bill Clinton undid some of the Reagan tax cuts for the wealthy, in a bill that every Republican in Congress opposed. In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996, the deficit had fallen by more than half from its 1993 level. But cautious official congressional prognosticators thought that this happy trend was unlikely to continue

So, in January of 1997, the Congressional Budget Office predicted a budget deficit of $124 billion in the fiscal year that ran from October 1996 to September 1997, with little relief thereafter. That was the deficit situation that Congress thought it faced when it enacted the Balanced Budget Act in August 1997.

But CBO's crystal ball was faulty. Because the economy and tax revenues continued to grow rapidly, the actual fiscal 1997 deficit turned out to be a mere $22 billion. Of course, that virtually balanced 1997 budget had no connection to the budget act, which wasn't enacted until the fiscal year was almost over.

In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996,

Repeat after me can you say dot.com?

Ya know AL Gore invented the internet

ENGLISH???

I don't speak Kings English, I speak Chicago English

Apparently NOT Bubs, I didn't know

"payroll tax was the 1st entitlement in the history of the United States that was taken back"

WAS AN ENTITLEMENT???

President Barack Obama offered a sampling of policy proposals to get the nation’s economy moving. During the speech, Obama touted one policy achievement he had already enacted -- a one-year, 2 percentage point cut to the payroll tax that Obama was able to include in a December 2010 tax package. The package that passed with bipartisan support also extended the expiring George W. Bush-era tax cuts, among other things.

...The policy Obama signed into law temporarily reduced the portion of the payroll tax that funds Social Security by 2 percentage points. It is in force for the duration of 2011.
Barack Obama says payroll tax cut has boosted average family income by $1,000

Last edited:

"lifewayresearch":

LMAOROG

GROW A BRAIN!!!

Once more for the moral degenerate liberals in the room

View attachment 128010

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right wing EVER have??

Tax rebate

Why did you?

1. Because I had a job

I've had a job for 40 years.......my payroll taxes did not go up

"lifewayresearch":

LMAOROG

GROW A BRAIN!!!

View attachment 128010

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right wing EVER have??

What liberals don't read the news ? and North Carolina didn't lose hosting final four games because of it?

In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996,

Repeat after me can you say dot.com?

Gawd you simpleton

BTW "SHOT UP" MEANT GETTING BACK UP TO WHERE CARTER HAD THEM PRE REAGAN DUMMY, AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

He just happened to be President when it happened. He didn't do anything to make it happen.
There were a lot of things he could have spent money on....
Healthcare, infrastructure, education

Clinton ran a surplus. Bush took it away

Why did you?

1. Because I had a job

I've had a job for 40 years.......my payroll taxes did not go up

So you get paid under the table?

"lifewayresearch":

LMAOROG

GROW A BRAIN!!!

View attachment 128010

What liberals don't read the news ? and North Carolina didn't lose hosting final four games because of it?

NC lost hosting final 4 because someone defending Islam??? :(

Forum List

Back