7 reasons why liberals are incapable of understanding the world

The revenues all came from capital gains taxes which ballooned during the tech bubble. Of course, they also collapsed when the tech bubble collapsed.

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure, keep "believing"

Source of Revenue as Share of GDP

How does that chart prove me wrong? It doesn't break out capital gains as a separate category.

You sure have trouble with the logic thing, don't you?

Note it going up BEFORE capital gains tax cuts dummy? You know the one where Newt took credit for the surplus AS the deficit was coming down??

In 1993, Bill Clinton undid some of the Reagan tax cuts for the wealthy, in a bill that every Republican in Congress opposed. In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996, the deficit had fallen by more than half from its 1993 level. But cautious official congressional prognosticators thought that this happy trend was unlikely to continue

So, in January of 1997, the Congressional Budget Office predicted a budget deficit of $124 billion in the fiscal year that ran from October 1996 to September 1997, with little relief thereafter. That was the deficit situation that Congress thought it faced when it enacted the Balanced Budget Act in August 1997.

But CBO's crystal ball was faulty. Because the economy and tax revenues continued to grow rapidly, the actual fiscal 1997 deficit turned out to be a mere $22 billion. Of course, that virtually balanced 1997 budget had no connection to the budget act, which wasn't enacted until the fiscal year was almost over.

McClatchy: Sorry, Newt. You never balanced the budget | CTJ in the News

In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996,

Repeat after me can you say dot.com?

Gawd you simpleton

In 1993, Bill Clinton undid some of the Reagan tax cuts for the wealthy, in a bill that every Republican in Congress opposed. In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996, the deficit had fallen by more than half from its 1993 level. But cautious official congressional prognosticators thought that this happy trend was unlikely to continue

BTW "SHOT UP" MEANT GETTING BACK UP TO WHERE CARTER HAD THEM PRE REAGAN DUMMY, AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP

Again idiot repeat after me Dot com

4) Liberals are big believers in moral relativism.

Survey: 60% of Millennials Don't Believe in Right and Wrong

"lifewayresearch":

LMAOROG

Americans Worry About Moral Decline, Can’t Agree on Right and Wrong
LWR_DecliningMorality.jpg

GROW A BRAIN!!!

Once more for the moral degenerate liberals in the room

View attachment 128010

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right wing EVER have??

What liberals don't read the news ? and North Carolina didn't lose hosting final four games because of it?

NC lost hosting final 4 because someone defending Islam??? :(

So are you going to play stupid?

13015556_241441042910133_2433159356541797928_n.0.0.jpg

Gawd you're a dumb f*ck, if you meant GOP policy created $14+ trillion more debt after Greenspan warned the GOP Congress in 2001 that Clinton's policies were threatening to pay down US debt too fat? True...

What Clinton policy was " threatening to pay down US debt too fat [sic]?"

You should ask Greenspan, but I know thanks to the 1993 omnibus bill that not a single GOPer voted for Clinton/Dems created 3 new tax brackets and took the top rate to 39.6%

Clinton had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. BJ Bill left Dubya 20% of GDP in revenues AND spending. Dubya left Obama 14.6% in revenues but almost 24% in spending :(

What did Clinton do to create the surplus, midnight basketball?
What he did was spend less than he took in

Clinton always demanded more spending that what Congress had agreed to.

Yet Clinton had 4 surpluses, 3 surpluses after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut from Newt. Go figure THEN we saw what "fiscal conservatives" were about when Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies were enacted right??? LOL

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

He just happened to be President when it happened. He didn't do anything to make it happen.
There were a lot of things he could have spent money on....
Healthcare, infrastructure, education

Clinton ran a surplus. Bush took it away

For like a week till the books caught up with the common core math

What Clinton policy was " threatening to pay down US debt too fat [sic]?"

You should ask Greenspan, but I know thanks to the 1993 omnibus bill that not a single GOPer voted for Clinton/Dems created 3 new tax brackets and took the top rate to 39.6%

Clinton had 4 budget surpluses, 3 after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut. BJ Bill left Dubya 20% of GDP in revenues AND spending. Dubya left Obama 14.6% in revenues but almost 24% in spending :(

Yet Clinton had 4 surpluses, 3 surpluses after vetoing the GOP's $792+ billion tax cut from Newt. Go figure THEN we saw what "fiscal conservatives" were about when Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies were enacted right??? LOL

Repeat after me Clinton handed Bush Jr a mini recession and 9/11 happened

I got a tax rebate in 2009..... Didn't you?

Again that came with a 2013, 2% payroll tax along with a 100% tax on health insurance..

I did not have to pay an extra 2 percent payroll or 100 percent tax on health insurance

Why did you?

1. Because I had a job

2. I am not as sick as you

I've had a job for 40 years.......my payroll taxes did not go up

So you get paid under the table?

Why don't you quit lying to the nice people and tell the people what the "increase" really was

Come on.....you can do it

[QUO

Yup Obama was the epitome of number 6 in my OP

6) Liberals take a dim view of personal responsibility. Who's at fault if a criminal commits a crime? The criminal or society? If someone creates a business and becomes a millionaire, is that the result of hard work and talent or luck? If you're dirt poor, starving, and haven't worked in 5 years, is that a personalfailing or a failure of the state?

There are many flaws with Liberalism but the inability to take personal responsibility is probably the greatest flaw in Liberalism. Those dumbasses think that the State should be responsibility for their well being, not themselves. They are willing to give up Liberty and prosperity for the false security of a welfare state because of their inability to take personal responsibility for their own well being. Despicable, isn't it?
Liberals not only take responsibility for themselves, but the rest of society

Conservatives only look out for themselves

You mean liberals force everyone to fund their schemes to save humanity, and they never work.

The world would be a lot better off if everyone stuck to looking out for themselves.
Conservatives told Americans that Social Security wouldn't work and worse would lead to communism.

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

He just happened to be President when it happened. He didn't do anything to make it happen.

It was a HUGE surplus

So big that Bush justified his tax cut because of it

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

Yeah, except increasing taxes via the 1993 omnibus bill not a single GOPer voted for *shaking head*

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’

cartoon-gop-economy-gets-it-580x300.jpg

LMAOROG, Sure Bubs, sure, keep "believing"

How does that chart prove me wrong? It doesn't break out capital gains as a separate category.

You sure have trouble with the logic thing, don't you?

Note it going up BEFORE capital gains tax cuts dummy? You know the one where Newt took credit for the surplus AS the deficit was coming down??

So, in January of 1997, the Congressional Budget Office predicted a budget deficit of $124 billion in the fiscal year that ran from October 1996 to September 1997, with little relief thereafter. That was the deficit situation that Congress thought it faced when it enacted the Balanced Budget Act in August 1997.

But CBO's crystal ball was faulty. Because the economy and tax revenues continued to grow rapidly, the actual fiscal 1997 deficit turned out to be a mere $22 billion. Of course, that virtually balanced 1997 budget had no connection to the budget act, which wasn't enacted until the fiscal year was almost over.

In the years that followed, federal revenues shot up. By 1996,

Repeat after me can you say dot.com?

Gawd you simpleton

BTW "SHOT UP" MEANT GETTING BACK UP TO WHERE CARTER HAD THEM PRE REAGAN DUMMY, AS A PERCENTAGE OF GDP

Again idiot repeat after me Dot com

Getting revenues back up to where Carter had them before Ronnie gutted revenues????

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right EVER have Bubs?

Hint GOV'T POLICY MATTERS DUMMY

How did the "job creators" do it before we collapsed taxes on them? We didn't have any? No booming economy?
25-chart-taxmageddon.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.2x.gif

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY? LMAOROG, FROM THE GUYS WHO ARE VICTIMS OF THE "LEFT"??

e3d878bc4329b042063ba08b9306392f.jpg

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

And didn't spend 9 trillion dollars

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years..

What did he spend it on John?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

HINT RONNIE TRIPLED US DEBT AND DUBYA DOUBLED IT.

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

We didn't spend 9 trillion dollars..

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years .

You truly are proving yourself to be one of the dumbest posters on this forum.

That's it?? Only "9 trillion" was spent during eight years? Or are you just dumber than most conservatives?

In reality, in nominal figures and through to the end of FY2016, the number is closer to $28 trillion, not "$9 trillion"...

Government Spending Chart: United States 2000-2017 - Federal State Local Data

$9 trillion is the that minus federal revenues received.

And then recall that Obama can only approve to spend the money Congress asks him to spend, and Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for ¾ of his presidency. Clearly, that is a shared responsibility.

OK 28 trillion dollars what did you get out of it?
Over that period...

My household income is up about 135%.
The value of home is up about 60%.
The valuation of my and my wife's 401K is up some 200%.

I ain't complaining.

And are you still going to let Obama take credit for the sequester?
Ah, yes, the sequester.

Both parties blamed the other for the implementation of the sequester, which resulted as a failure to pass a budget -- and then both parties took credit for the drop in the deficit which resulted from it.

"lifewayresearch":

LMAOROG

LWR_DecliningMorality.jpg

GROW A BRAIN!!!

Once more for the moral degenerate liberals in the room

View attachment 128010

Without false premises, distortions and lies what would the right wing EVER have??

What liberals don't read the news ? and North Carolina didn't lose hosting final four games because of it?

NC lost hosting final 4 because someone defending Islam??? :(

So are you going to play stupid?

View attachment 128013

Oh you meant the NC discrimination bill?

original.jpg

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

It was a HUGE surplus

$50 bucks to you might seem a lot , not so much to me.

Clinton had a surplus

Bush took it away

It was a HUGE surplus

Bush slashed the tax rates because Clinton gave him such a huge surplus

again jhon what did you get out of when Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in 8 years?

If you look at history we went through the revolution war, the civil war the war of 1812 , WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war, put a man on the moon even

And didn't spend 9 trillion dollars

Obama spent 9 trillion dollars in just 8 years..

What did he spend it on John?

I get it Bubs, you can't point to a law or policy that created the debt so you throw up BS :)

DUBYA INHERITED 20% OF GDP IN REVENUES AND SPENDING AND LEFT OBAMA 14.6% REVENUES AND NEARLY 24% IN SPENDING :(

Again from 1776 to 1990

We went through the revolution war, the war of 1812, the civil war, WWI, WWII, the Korean war, the Vietnam war , put a man on the moon and the cold war..

That's it?? Only "9 trillion" was spent during eight years? Or are you just dumber than most conservatives?

In reality, in nominal figures and through to the end of FY2016, the number is closer to $28 trillion, not "$9 trillion"...

And then recall that Obama can only approve to spend the money Congress asks him to spend, and Republicans controlled the House of Representatives for ¾ of his presidency. Clearly, that is a shared responsibility.

Over that period...

I ain't complaining.

Ah, yes, the sequester.

Both parties blamed the other for the implementation of the sequester, which resulted as a failure to pass a budget -- and then both parties took credit for the drop in the deficit which resulted from it.

So you are a hedge fund manager good for you.

So why you bitching at Trump by playing and beating the tax laws?

Repeat after me Clinton handed Bush Jr a mini recession and 9/11 happened

According to the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), which is the private, nonprofit, nonpartisan organization charged with determining economic recessions, the U.S. economy was in recession from March 2001 to November 2001, a period of eight months at the beginning of President George W. Bush's term of office. However, economic conditions did not satisfy the common shorthand definition of recession, which is "a fall of a country's real gross domestic product in two or more successive quarters," and has led to some confusion about the procedure for determining the starting and ending dates of a recession.

Early 2000s recession - Wikipedia

9/11? Oh right when Dubya was focusing on Iraq and ignoring the warnings from Clinton/Intel agencies

‘The Attacks Will Be Spectacular’
An exclusive look at how the Bush administration ignored this warning from the CIA months before 9/11, along with others that were far more detailed than previously revealed.
How the Bush administration ignored a significant warning from the CIA months before 9/11

It was a HUGE surplus

Bush slashed the tax rates because Clinton gave him such a huge surplus

We were in a mini recession..

I am a blue collar guy it started in 1999 and didn't fucking end till like 2014..

MINI RECESSION? LMAOROG

HEY DUMMY OBAMA SPENT WAYYYY MORE THAN $9 TRILLION, TRY TO GROW A BRAIN

Obama spent waaay more then 9 trillion dollars?

OK I am listening in your world how much did Obama spend?

Go look to yearly budgets dummy :(

How dummy Obama didn't have one passed for like 6 years...

Your inability to admit your mistake on Obama "spending $9 trillion" noted Bubba :

No mistake, you and Fawn new exactly what I was talking about.

And you trying to tell me Obama had a budget is also noted

.because he didn't have one for like 6 years

Of course we know what you meant. That's why we're laughing at you for saying what you said, but meaning something else.

What an imbecile you are, eh? Obama spent $9 trillion in his 8 years.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Again from 1776 to 1990

Over that period...

I ain't complaining.

Ah, yes, the sequester.

So you are a hedge fund manager good for you.

So why you bitching at Trump by playing and beating the tax laws?

"Trump by playing and beating the tax laws?"

832217182301ed66d004e70eaca4d312.jpg

wealth-graphic2.jpg

Forum List

Back