7 States With Highest Tax Burden...What do They Have in Common?

I am moving from Virginia to Florida. I will get a $10,000 bonus check each year because I wont pay a state income tax anymore.....Live in a high state tax state, you deserve to be taxed to death...

Your taxable income is $180,000/yr? I find that hard to believe.
I can believe that,,,, 180k is NBD Nice but not great I'm thinking of making Fla my home of residence too

Okay, and?

New York has 2nd highest GDP per capita, Oregon has 21st highest, Maryland 11th highest, Minnesota has the 14th highest, California the 8th highest, Massachusetts the 1st highest, Connecticut the 3rd highest.

What a surprise that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd highest states have higher taxes which they spend on stuff that helps them get richer......

21st is the lowest.

A better standard of living? A higher GDP? Better education?

Better schools, better transportation, public facilities, better quality of life

Damn blue states

Hahaha....I love the...”But, but, but.....GDP!” bunch of LefTard bullshit....GDP does not translate into shit for your precious illegals and bottom feeders...you know this but you still cry out “GDP!”
In one post you whackos proclaim to hate financial inequality then in the next post you use the success of the elites to boast about GDP while the majority of your constituents live like human cockroaches....FUNNY SHIT!

And what do taxes mean for illegals exactly?

How many illegals are paying federal income tax?

I think you missed the point...it’s clearly shown in Mexifornia and Loon York....A states GDP means absolutely nothing to the bulk of your constituency as 20-30% of the population in Mexifornia live like disgusting thirdworlders do.

No, the point seems to be that you're coming up with childish names.....

When you grow up, maybe we can talk.

Haha...thought so.
When I’m defeated and at a loss for words I use that bullshit as well. Good one.

You seem to think I have to put up with childish nonsense. You're wrong. That you come back at me with more childish nonsense just makes it clearer for me.

I posted this one link yesterday about quality of life in various states at least when it comes to mortality rates. I can't figure out why some conservatives can't enjoy life, their being focused on the bottom line, the almighty dollar over all other things.

Infant mortality: States with the highest rates - CNN
Blue states are shit. How can you enjoy yourself in a state with high taxes, high debt, and declining economic circumstances.

what they have in common is that you can't afford them, loser.
I don’t want to live in a liberal toilet.

and those grapes are sour, too, loser
Hillary supporters know all about sour grapes.

i'm sure they do.

go find one and ask, asshat.

:rofl:

trumplings only have one answer for any question- it is to laugh

NYC has better education?

LOLOLOLOL.

Unless of course you are in one of those gentrified neighborhoods, or have a sweet charter school hookup.

Or can afford to send your kids to private school.

NYC isn't a state. The highest earners in New York mostly live in the city. As a result tax dollars flow out of the city and into those gentrified suburban and rural areas to provide education funding. So you may be right. But not for the reasons you're alleging.

Remember we pay local income AND property taxes in the City, so we pay even more into education locally, not just via our State taxes.

And the suburbs also pay a pretty penny in property taxes to fund their own local education systems, even with additional State $$

Which just goes to show that the heavy tax burden does seem to correlated with a good educational system for most areas, i.e. the previously mentioned gentrified suburban and rural areas. People need to stop thinking of taxes as being inherently bad. High taxes aren't inherently bad. Wastefulness and inadequate public services is what's bad.

So here's the real question. If given a choice between high taxes sometimes spent wastefully providing merely adequate public services, or low taxes providing inadequate public services--which would be preferred?
High taxes are a way to support the lazy.

NYC has better education?

LOLOLOLOL.

Unless of course you are in one of those gentrified neighborhoods, or have a sweet charter school hookup.

Or can afford to send your kids to private school.

NYC isn't a state. The highest earners in New York mostly live in the city. As a result tax dollars flow out of the city and into those gentrified suburban and rural areas to provide education funding. So you may be right. But not for the reasons you're alleging.

Remember we pay local income AND property taxes in the City, so we pay even more into education locally, not just via our State taxes.

And the suburbs also pay a pretty penny in property taxes to fund their own local education systems, even with additional State $$

Which just goes to show that the heavy tax burden does seem to correlated with a good educational system for most areas, i.e. the previously mentioned gentrified suburban and rural areas. People need to stop thinking of taxes as being inherently bad. High taxes aren't inherently bad. Wastefulness and inadequate public services is what's bad.

So here's the real question. If given a choice between high taxes sometimes spent wastefully providing merely adequate public services, or low taxes providing inadequate public services--which would be preferred?
Keynesian economics does not work.

Okay, and?

New York has 2nd highest GDP per capita, Oregon has 21st highest, Maryland 11th highest, Minnesota has the 14th highest, California the 8th highest, Massachusetts the 1st highest, Connecticut the 3rd highest.

What a surprise that the 1st, 2nd, 3rd highest states have higher taxes which they spend on stuff that helps them get richer......

21st is the lowest.

Better schools, better transportation, public facilities, better quality of life

Damn blue states

Hahaha....I love the...”But, but, but.....GDP!” bunch of LefTard bullshit....GDP does not translate into shit for your precious illegals and bottom feeders...you know this but you still cry out “GDP!”
In one post you whackos proclaim to hate financial inequality then in the next post you use the success of the elites to boast about GDP while the majority of your constituents live like human cockroaches....FUNNY SHIT!

And what do taxes mean for illegals exactly?

How many illegals are paying federal income tax?
Almost none. They get paid cash under the table.

Keynesian economics does not work.

you better tell trump, then

:lol:
Trump promotes free market.

:rofl:

that's the funniest thing i've read all day.

i'm going to have to reassess my views on trumplings.

apparently, they're even more stupid than i thought possible.

*trump promotes the free market* :lol:
National security and border security are part of normal budget expenditures. Bringing jobs back to America is free market capitalism. Marxist.

Forum List

Back