70% of conservatives would join a Tump-led third party.

It would be a wonderful thing to see an uprising third party in the United States with Donald Trump or whoever.

There's one problem. do you want to see long term Democrat entrenchment? Because that's what you're going to get if you split the GOP. I think retaking the GOP should be the priority.

It would be a wonderful thing to see an uprising third party in the United States with Donald Trump or whoever.

That confirms how dumb conservatives are. Trump ? Really?

And you think Liberals are the greatest thing since sliced bread? You communists had your asses handed to you when President Trump (get it right) and his defense team exposed the lies that the Democrat party made.

There's one problem. do you want to see long term Democrat entrenchment? Because that's what you're going to get if you split the GOP. I think retaking the GOP should be the priority.

GOP needs to get it's head out of it's ass and try to get more of the middle then.

There are Democrats who have been sleepwalking the last 4 years, believing the lies and oblivious to what's been happening under their noses--these are patriots who will dump the Democrat party in a heartbeat when the truth comes out...and it will.

GOP needs to get it's head out of it's ass and try to get more of the middle then.

The GOP are cowards. There is no fixing yellow streaks down backs. A new party is needed.

The "middle"? You mean like the seven RINOs who stabbed conservatives in the back? No thank you.

Split the party.70% of the republicans---bringing along independents and even many dems------Trump party would be stronger than the GOP party.

Split the party.70% of the republicans---bringing along independents and even many dems------Trump party would be stronger than the GOP party.
An organizational nightmare that would probably doom chances for a good showing in 2022.

NOPE!!! Simple Math; 70% means the Trump supporters get to pick ALL GOP CANDIDATES and POLICIES....Rinos are to be weeded out and need to choose the right path. The GOP will do just fine, unlike the Dems who are about to EXPLODE! Antifa and BLM footsoldiers want their payoff!!!lmao

Greg

Forum List

Back