72% Believe Small Business Owners Primarily Responsible for Their Own Success

Was obammy speaking Ebonics wit the use of the demonstrative " that" ?

Come on all you small business owners

Explain how Obama is wrong and you really did build all those roads and bridges

TAXES BY those business owners built them.

They didn't exist before the taxes were garnered FROM the businesses to build them.

ARE you targeting the classic Chicken/Egg argument?

YOU so far are FAILING Sewerboy. :eusa_hand:

So Obama is right...YOU didn't build them

You combined with thousands of other taxpayers to build infrastructure. YOU had help, didn't you?

Come on all you small business owners

Explain how Obama is wrong and you really did build all those roads and bridges

They didn't exist before the taxes were garnered FROM the businesses to build them.

You combined with thousands of other taxpayers to build infrastructure. YOU had help, didn't you?

And the moon is made of cheese.

And the moon is made of cheese.

And business owners think they built that too

I only wish the spinners could be with me for one day, face to face with one of our hundreds of business owner clients.

A majority of these people look like they've just gone five rounds with Tyson, and that's in good economies and bad. They have more worries than 99% of their employees will ever know about. They're not asking for thanks, or for special favors, or even of a fucking pat on the back. They would, however, appreciate it if the President of the United States would not make up something about them and mock it for purely political reasons. My apologies for thinking they're not asking for too much.

It's 6:07am, I have a meeting with one of them at seven, time to go. Keep spinning about roads and bridges.

Other people built your business. Wish I could remember all that vacation time I took while someone else was building my business...

Obama might as well said to military folks, the government made you heroes.

You can't take the community organizer out of this guy it seems..

But he did a good job stepping in it with this speech..

way to go...:eusa_clap:

:lol:

A short speech that clearly shows Obama has no business leading us out of the economic situation.

oh yeah:eusa_clap:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNHC63Jp6uw]ABC11 Coverage of Snoopy's Hot Dogs | "You Didn't Build This" - YouTube[/ame]

Other people built your business. Wish I could remember all that vacation time I took while someone else was building my business...

How many bridges and roads did you build?

Did you name them after your business?

Actually, I have built two roads. They were required to access customers homes for other projects. One is still used, the other not. Your silly comments have been shown to be worthless. Just as Obama considers small business owners worthless. Please continue with his defense, it amuses us.

I think we can suffice it to say despite all of rightwinger's protests that "small business" will probably vote for Romney. Tough luck mr obummer. we didn't hear what our lying ears heard" :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obama's doesn't see anything good about our country or us..another speech just recently.....vote this man out people
video and comments at site

Obama: "Our Union May Not Be Perfect, But It Is Perfectible"

"And I confess the progress didn't come quickly, and it did not come easily," President Obama said about his time as a community organizer in Chicago. "Sometimes it didn't come at all. There were times where I thought about giving up and moving on. But what kept me going day in and day out was the same thing that has sustained the Urban League all these years. The same thing that sustains all of you. And that is the belief that in America, change is always possible. That our union may not be perfect, but it is perfectible."

"That we can strive over time, through effort and sweat and blood and tears until it is the place we imagine. It may come in fits and starts, at a pace that can be slow and frustrating, but if we are willing to push through all the doubt and the cynicism and the weariness, then yes, we can form that more perfect union," Obama said.

the rest at.
Obama: "Our Union May Not Be Perfect, But It Is Perfectible" | RealClearPolitics

Last edited:

Actually, I have built two roads. They were required to access customers homes for other projects. One is still used, the other not. Your silly comments have been shown to be worthless. Just as Obama considers small business owners worthless. Please continue with his defense, it amuses us.

You built them for customers not yourself

My comments are not silly. Conservatives claiming that Obama said buisnesses did not build their own business is silly when clearly Obama was referencing that they did not build the roads and bridges that they use

You built them for customers not yourself

My comments are not silly. Conservatives claiming that Obama said buisnesses did not build their own business is silly when clearly Obama was referencing that they did not build the roads and bridges that they use

2irpzr6.gif

Forum List

Back