73% of Americans say Biden's economy is worse than Trump's

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
The Biden cult is shrinking every day.

When it comes to the 2024 presidential election, in a hypothetical horserace between President Biden and former President Donald Trump, the race is too close to call, with 33% of Americans saying they would vote for Joe Biden and 35% saying they would vote for Donald Trump.
anyone with a brain knows people are suffering under the Big Guys economy ! and his war on fossil fuel is causing higher prices at more places than the pump !

Last week I got another raise plus an additional $30.00 per week for gas. What seems to be the problem why others are failing?
Hey everybody across the nation who is struggling, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!! okfine got 30 bucks for gas. :laugh:

Also, you got additional gas money from your employer specifically because gas prices skyrocketed!!!! That isnt exactly a ringing endorsement for Joe. SMH. :cuckoo:

Hey everybody across the nation who is struggling, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT!!! okfine got 30 bucks for gas. :laugh:

Also, you got gas money from your employer specifically because gas prices skyrocketed!!!! That isnt exactly a ringing endorsement for Joe. SMH. :cuckoo:
Hard work pays off. Sitting around bitching doesn't. Where do you fit in?

Last week I got another raise plus an additional $30.00 per week for gas. What seems to be the problem why others are failing?
okfine.jpg

Hard work pays off. Sitting around bitching doesn't. Where do you fit in?
Im doing fine. My employers love me. Im reliable, trustworthy, im ALWAYS on time and i am very experienced. Ive been with this company for 12 years and i will have a job with them for the rest of my life.

The Biden cult is shrinking every day.

When it comes to the 2024 presidential election, in a hypothetical horserace between President Biden and former President Donald Trump, the race is too close to call, with 33% of Americans saying they would vote for Joe Biden and 35% saying they would vote for Donald Trump.
Yea but what percent of those 73% are going to vote for Trump?

• 55% now identify as pro-choice, the highest percentage since 1995
What percent of those 73% are pro choice?

And this is an ipsos poll? As of 2023, Ipsos has offices in 89 countries, employing 19,500 people.

Are you doing business with a foreign company? Are you Hunter Biden? LOL. How come Trump and Ipsos can do business with China but Hunter can't? LOL

And this is an ipsos poll? As of 2023, Ipsos has offices in 89 countries, employing 19,500 people.

Are you doing business with a foreign company? Are you Hunter Biden? LOL. How come Trump and Ipsos can do business with China but Hunter can't? LOL

Do you think the economy is better or worse than it was 5 years ago?

Hunter the crackhead can do all the "business" he wants. Who cares? It's his use of and payoffs to Poopeypants that affect all of us and are felonies.

Damn.

I didn't know the Democrats are about hard work and individual responsibility.

During Biden's time in office we had the great resignation. It's never been a time to go out and find a better job or get a promotion because a lot of people at the top retired 10 years early.

All the people who are doing worse now stayed put. Their companies didn't give them a raise or promotion.

People who looked for a new job make more today, even factoring in inflation. People who stayed put are not. That's not Biden's fault. 73% of Americans must be slackers.

Also I'd need to know how it was asked. Did they ask, "was the economy better in 2019 than it is today? People might answer yes because that was before the pandemic. But do those people remember that in 2019 Trump only had 2.3% growth. .1% better than Obama. And that was after his massive tax breaks that also caused inflation. Of course if you give everyone more money the corporations are going to raise their prices. Don't be stupid.

Do you think the economy is better or worse than it was 5 years ago?
Worse. Why? Inflation? Gouging? Russia?

Do you realize that the Feds are purposely slowing the economy to fix inflation? It's going to cause some pain until it's completely fixed. They are already fixing it so no need for Trump to come back. And do what?

Hunter the crackhead can do all the "business" he wants. Who cares? It's his use of and payoffs to Poopeypants that affect all of us and are felonies.
Hey, you guys claim people gave hunter millions after VP Biden left office. And you smell something fishy.

But the Saudi's give Jared 2000 million dollars 4 months after Trump leaves office and you don't have a problem with that.

It reminds me of how Trump said the Clinton Foundation was guilty, then his was shut down.

It reminds me of Trump saying lock her up, but then everyone on his team used private communication devises to conduct official business

So it's funny you "think" the Biden Org is corrupt, but you didn't mind when you found out that Trump Org was found GUILTY of tax evasion. Is that the kind of shit you are looking for or are you looking for Trump Orgs that do business with the Chinese state? Because they have those too.

Worse. Why? Inflation? Gouging? Russia?

Do you realize that the Feds are purposely slowing the economy to fix inflation? It's going to cause some pain until it's completely fixed. They are already fixing it so no need for Trump to come back. And do what?

I asked you a simple question: is the economy better or worse than it was 5 years ago?

I'm not interested in your Donald Trump fantasies.

Forum List

Back