🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

74% Like Obamacare

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

74% of Republicans like Obamacare, 82% of Independents like Obamacare,..

Thank You Mr. President.
obamacare-success.jpg

back to this propaganda

there is nothing "progressives" about Democrats...regressive is more like it

what tools

Last edited:
Lol! What a load of crap. I've never met anyone in real life who likes Obummercare, R or D. Sure, I see left wing idiots online praise it, but outside of the Internet, nah.

Lol! What a load of crap. I've never met anyone in real life who likes Obummercare, R or D. Sure, I see left wing idiots online praise it, but outside of the Internet, nah.

Muslims who love and support Obama will probably like it?? They no doubt got to keep their own doctor, health plan and will save $2500. a year.

President Barack Obama’s approval rating is higher among Muslims than any other religious group, a new poll says.

According to a Gallup poll released Friday that tracked responses for the first six months of 2014, 72 percent of Muslims said they approve of the president, compared with just 20 percent who disapprove.

Read more: Obama approval high with Muslims - Jonathan Topaz - POLITICO.com

Last edited:
Of the 2.9 million illegals that signed up for Obamacare:
74% say if it's from Senior Obama it must be good
20% say it is helping them get their work permit
30% didn't know they were signed up
50% couldn't speak English
6 months ago 98% of them didn't know what a Democrat was, now they are one....

Last edited:

I like it, come by and say hello.

Both my me and my kids have benefited from the provision that they get to stay on my plan until they turn 26.

Both my me and my kids have benefited from the provision that they get to stay on my plan until they turn 26.

Your fucking dead beat kids are going to live with you until they are 26? What's next, food stamps and welfare? Look downtown for a little building called the "Armed Forces Recruiters Office."

Your fucking dead beat kids are going to live with you until they are 26? What's next, food stamps and welfare? Look downtown for a little building called the "Armed Forces Recruiters Office."

I appreciate your parenting advice but my kids are neither dead beats nor do they live with me :(. My older kid went to graduate school on my health care plan and is now working. My younger worked a few years and is now headed off to graduate school, while there he'll be under my plan until he graduates.

Forum List

Back